Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One Bar, One Encounter ((CLOSED))

"Guys! I'm in a hole somewhere!" Jack said, launching another wave of fire at the women. "Watch your step. You might break your leg." Jack said, launching heat seeking arrows at the women
Yalin Haii (played by EmmaRoleplays) Topic Starter

"We're coming! Just hold on!" She screamed.

Glancing up and down, watching her every move, she heard the sounds of fire - something familiar, yet despising.
Able Martin (played by Inmento)

Able was behind a bit, he was good at making plans and not at rushing in but he didn't have another choice.

When he caught up to Yalin and heard what was going on, that's when he lowered his sword.

"Women of the forest. My name is Able Martin," he spoke softly, using his hand to motion to Yalin to get Jack and get behind him. He wasn't being protective, he was being tactful.

"We mean you no harm, we are just passerbys hoping to make it through to the other side." Able was never good at talking his way out of a situation unless he knew a way to bribe whomever caused the situation. In this scenario, he had nothing to bribe them with.
"Able, they're not here because we're in their woods, they're here because I'm a swamp elf. I'll explain later, but they're not gonna stop.

Yalin silently answered to Able's wishes, looking down into the hole Jack laid. Gracefully, she conjured enough energy into her hands before holding onto the dirt. Gliding downwards, dirt fleeing up from her power. Landing, she looked over to the swamp elf.

"Here," she threw out a hand, "We need to get you out of here."

"Whatever drama you have with this elf, I'm willing to make you all a deal. Defeat me in combat, the elf is yours. Lose, and we get to walk freely. Death or submission are the only two ways to lose. I have to beat all of you in order to win, deal?" Able asked as he put his sword directly in front of him and pointed it to the sky, a warriors version of a handshake. If the women decided to do the same, the deal was accepted, if not, Able would have about six seconds to make a move to defend his friends.
Jack grabbed Yalin's hand. What was able trying to do? But, to be honest, jack admired his courage. "Thanks yalin. What are you doing Able? This isn't a smart idea" jack said, worried for able's safety. And if Able couldn't beat them, they'd go after yalin for helping him. Even if she could somehow defeat them, she'd still have to take care of them. All jack could do right then was trust Able.

The women held their weapons the same way Able held his. This was gonna be a fight he couldn't lose.

"Alright," and with that he got into a defensive stance, his sword more at an angle than straight up. He knew better than to start swinging, no, the best play would be to defend, counter, defend again, swing only if there was an opportunity.
Jack watched as Able got into position. He had the correct form, most people didn't know what it was. The fact that he'd fight something he'd probably lose to to protect them was very appealing. But jack was thinking about how willing he was to protect yalin. They seemed good for each other

"Be careful Able!" Yalin called to the boy, struggling to hold Jack up.

She really hoped he can hold himself. If not, she might have to dig a grave.
"It's alright yalin. I can get myself. I was just distracted by those women. Go up to help Able, I can climb up." Jack said, nodding up towards where Able was

"Are you sure?" She asked, hesitant.

In all honesty, she wanted to help Able, yet she knew that she couldn't leave Jack alone.
"YES, GO!" Jack said, looking at her. He stood and leaned on a wall. "I'll be up as soon as possible." Jack said

Yalin nodded before focusing her attention to her energy. Manifesting it in her hands she used it as a climbing mechanism, going up the hole.

Reaching the top, she pulled her sword and flung it around in her hand before resting it in an offensive position. Gliding next to Able, she felt ready to fight.
Jack sat down and grabbed his leg. He snapped the bone into place with a loud snapping sound. "UGH!" He grunted with his mouth closed. He started a bone mending spell, and the bone started mending together again

Able nodded as the females all charged at him and...Yalin?

Why was she here?

Oh right...she doesn't need protecting.

Guess he is gonna have to kill them now, otherwise they might go back on the deal.

He stepped back as one swung her weapon at him, he blocked and pushed her back with his sword.

"Go for the legs!" He shouted as he did a quick slice downwards.

Yalin nodded, blocking two women with her sword. Bringing both feet up she kicked their sides, stunning them. Using their surprise to her advantage, she spun around, dirt kicking up, slicing their legs before crouching the other way.

Glancing behind her, she saw them fall. Backbending, she kicked herself over and stabbed the two of them.

The third was tough, she had Able against a tree and he was struggling, but he'd give Yalin a look that said 'Do not intervene,'

He had a stupid idea, and he was about to put it to the test.

He let his sword he knocked out of his hands and into the air as the third attempted to stroke downward at his head, he moved to the left and felt the blade hit his shoulder as he kicked the woman backwards, that's when his sword landed blade first and impaled her.

"I can't believe that worked," he groaned as he removed the sword from his shoulder, tearing his shirt and using it as a way to soak the blood up and to put pressure on the wound.

"So...why were they after you, Jack?'

Yalin's eyes widened at the sight of Able's trick. That was awesome.

Glancing at the dead women, she wondered if they had any left over energy in them. Going over each body, she tried extracting as much energy as they had into hers, but little came.

"They've been dead for a while...," she whispered to herself.

Able was in a lot of pain but at least he'd live, for now.

"We need to keep moving. We don't know what might be coming or what surprises lay ahead," he responded, removing and breaking the sword.

"Gah!" He winced, that hurt worse than when his mother stabbed him in the leg on purpose.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One Bar, One Encounter ((CLOSED))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus