Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One Bar, One Encounter ((CLOSED))

Jack watched the woman he'd been quietly observing step forward. What's a nature oracle? She started running towards him. "De rete stuns" jack said, sending a glowing net towards her, if it was to hit her, it would confine her, and stun her. He had no intention of harming her, but he had to be careful
Yalin Haii (played by EmmaRoleplays) Topic Starter

((I'm changing this to a closed rp))
Able Martin (played by Inmento)

Able heard the man speak as he moved his sword, slicing the oncoming net.

"Hand it over and maybe I'll let you keep your ears,"

He's not good at being threatening.
"Ah, so you act violent to a random person on a stump, your girlfriend looks like she's gonna maul me, and then you threaten me with a sword. Not even well, might I add. And now you try to mug me? You seem just like your mother. I'll let the girl explain herself, but you either stand back or I'm gonna send something your way you can't cut through, and trust me, this time it won't be a warning shot like I did there." He said nodding toward her.

"I'm not his girlfriend. I haven't even known him for a day. We're just.....friends," She explained.

She had never seen Able like this and it surprised her. Who knew a sweet boy like him can fight like that.
"Please child, explain what this is and why you need it." He said, silently observing the male. While the woman was probably more dangerous than the male, he didn't have any reason to feel threatened by her

His mother?

No. That's impossible. He lost her nearly a lifetime ago. He ran away. There's no way.

"I apologize, it's just this lovely lady is searching for a jewel just like that and you snuck up on me. I don't like being surprised,"

Except for that one night two years ago. That was fun.

"That is the Nature Oracle. It's one of the jewels I need to find to save my species. Now if you could be kind enough, can I have it?" She basically ordered.

He was starting to get on her nerves.
"It's alright. And I'm sorry as well, but I still need to know why you need it and why it's important." Jack said, as he make shadow figures in his palm and made them dance together. They resembled the people before him, quite well. Also, whats up with your mom? I can hear you." Jack said, tapping his head. "I'm sorry, barging into your mind is rude, I'll stop." Jack said, embarrassed slightly
"Oh, you need this? On one condition. You allow me to help you on your journey. I went through a similar experience about four thousand years ago."

"Really? Ugh," Yalin rolled her eyes, "What do you think Able? Shall we let him in on our journey?"

She looked over to the young man, obviously conflicted on what to say.

"I swear to god. If you're working with my mother I'll end your life. For now, I guess we can let him in. It's not like he can take us both on. He doesn't want to fight, else we'd be injured and he'd be dead already," Able responded truthfully.

"That is true," she smirked, eyes glowing.

Turning back to the swamp elf, she said, "I'm Yalin, and that's Able."
"Oh child, you wouldn't win. And even if you did, I don't stay dead. I've been alive for millennia, and I don't intend to or know how to die for permanent yet. I would never work with your mother, she's quite pathetic. Treating her child like a rat. I actually tried to kill her once, she got away. I'm just saying, not that I'm going to fight you, you'd end up with more than just injuries. Although, I do love your confidence, it's quite nice." He said, tossing her the stone

"I like him. Do you have a leash? I wanna keep him as a pet," he was only half kidding.

"Thank you, stranger. If you do see her again, aim for her throat. She won't expect anyone to know that,"

She caught it with both hands staring into its color. One down, nine more to go.

"Where did you find this again?"
"Oh, um, I had a vision of all of us standing somewhere. I got stabbed, and I came out of the vision and I had it in my pocket. It's rare, but it's happened before." He said, and turned to able. "That wouldn't be that bad to be your pet." He said, winking. "And of course. If I ever see your mom, she's not gonna get away. No leash though"

Able ended up snorting. That was funny.

"But. You'd look so cute in a leash," he grinned.

"Stop flirting you two," Yalin rolled her eyes, snickering.

She pocketed the stone in her satchel and made a note to write to her sister.
He looked at yalin "but he's pretty! And his personality is the bomb!" Jack said, only half joking

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One Bar, One Encounter ((CLOSED))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus