Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea's eyes traveled over to the charms, looking between it and Elesa nervously before listening to her chant and speak in her mind. She looked between her and the dollhouse, yawning once again before shaking her head to shake the sleepiness away, though it was getting harder and harder to do. She looks up at Elesa before thinking, hopefully Elesa would be able to understand what she was saying.

"Not much is happening right now. The kids are getting ready for school and the wife and husband are having a relaxing day at home."

She says before sending the first kid doll off to school, moving the wife doll to the bathtub and having her lay down in it, using imaginary water to fill the tub before chuckling.
Nitro (played by ReaperTheShadow67)

Nitro followed pentres and saw a purple bit of silk like arachnes dress and reported it to lillm in baby babbles pointing at the purple silk and jumping up and down yelling and pointing at Arachne who was walking through the hallway with a dagger
Pentre looked at Lilim highly interested

"Well if such things does exist, a magic armour would most certainly be the thing to have really..." nodded Pentre quite hopeful on the matter

"Without wishing to cause offence but a short sleeved vest as this and those plain trousers are.. typical of peasants, commoners and mostly farmers where I come from. Hardly honourable knightly attire" noted Pentre

"Beggars might wear these but not lords of noble stand as I am..." mused Pentre
demoria (played by Rika24)

demoria woke up wet and could see she wet the bed as well as the pull up so she said hello is anyone hear as she looked for a way out but couldn't reach the top of the bars so she sat there which felt disgusting as the pull up felt squishy
Artemis (played anonymously)

Can I join please
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((quote from 'Artemis'- Can I join please)

Lilim replies- Sure hun. But please keep OOC chatter to Lilithia Nightcare OOC, ok?))

((*waits anxiously*))

Lilim's jaw dropped as Pentre took her seriously about the magic armor. Mother above... This mortal is acting as much a baby as the ones I'm watching over. she thinks to herself before shaking her head and snapping out of her shock, hearing Nitro as he points something out in the upstairs window, looking as she speaks to Pentre, "Alright you big baby, back to the kitchen with you. Show me the armor you removed due to the fire and I'll enchant it for you... Oh no... Tron... Take Nitro... Just take him... Now..." Lilim says as she passes Nitro to Pentre, bolstering her magic for a sudden attack as she hovers back to the door and heads for the upstairs hallway, ready to start attacking whoever was up there.

She'd use her keen senses to track any magic energy that was present in the upstairs of the nursery building save her own.

Elesa would look to the dolls as they played out the scene they thought Zarinsea was acting out, the mother doll relaxing in the tub with the pretend water and the kids moving aside to play like they were at school among a nearby set of building blocks and Legos, using the Legos as seats and the blocks as desks. "Oh wow. The kids are off to school and Mommy is taking a nice soothing bubble bath. It looks like it's up to Daddy to get the downstairs cleaned up. Oh, but save the dishes for later, Daddy, we don't wanna scald Mommy while the water's running." she says like a narrator, giggling a little and causing her Psychic Charm to spread, making a small bubble around her and Zarinsea where their thoughts could be heard by everyone present. Even the dolls would hear Zarinsea from that point forward. This would give away that Elesa's emotions had a hand in determining how powerful her magic was, and joy seemed to amplify support effects like her telepathy spell.

Artemis is a piece of data floating through the jungle finding a house saying in garbles and messages "Whoa! That house is soo cool I wonder if there is a system I could hack? Hmm I'll go through the power lines to avoid being spotted S-4763 I call you as my body for now!" Artemis says "hopefully the owner can't detect life signs or I'll be done for!"
Pentre stuck the head out of the kitchens and up the stairs

"Landlady... careful with the steps! It's dawn already and should you pass out...well... you could get seriously badly hurt you know... plus it would disrupt the way to the nursery sleeping quarters" warned Pentre seeing she had been so urgent to throw him at the kids like a steak at a lion's den

Zarinsea couldn't help but chuckle at Elesa as she narrated the dolls, yawning again before rubbing her eyes sleepily. She couldn't fight it off for much longer though. Though she would note how Elesa's powers were influenced by her mood, so she presumed that it was quite a good thing that Elesa was in a good mood. She didn't know what would happen if her powers went out of wack while in a bad mood, and frankly she didn't want to find out. She yawns and grabs the mommy doll, bringing her downstairs before her eyes get heavier. Eventually she can't fight off sleep anymore, and she leans into Elesa's lap, drifting off to sleep with the mother doll clutched in her tiny fingers.

Unable to find anyone for the moment and wracked by drowsiness, Lilim gives up the hunt and returns to the kitchen, just in time to see Zarinsea passing out and Elesa nodding off right behind her. Lilim would enter the kitchen with Pentre for a moment, "Alright... You're gonna have to take over for me. Now where's your armor? If you want it enchanted then show it to me." she says quickly, noticeably her levitation was starting to waver and her eyes were fighting to stay open.

When Pentre shows her where he took his armor off, Lilim would hover over to it and hold her hands out to it, muttering a little bit of quiet gibberish and making the armor temporarily start to glow with a crystalline shine. Once she was done, Lilim would moan and stretch as she hovers back to a standing position, "Mmmmmm... There you go ya big baby... Your armor will allow you to block any attack magic that's used against you so long as you're aware the attack is coming, accidental or not. Stay visualant and keep your guard up and you should have no worries... Mmm... The enchantment will wear off when it gets dark, and as a precaution so you don't go tyrant on the children, if you yourself take arms against anyone else in this house save someone who isn't supposed to be here, the enchantment will disperse then and there. Now, to keep your own skin safe, I suggest you armor up and be a good boy." she says before hovering over and kissing Pentre on the forehead, then taking off to the main room to collect Elesa and Zarinsea and head toward the upstairs bedrooms.

Kattybar the door if Lilim finds anyone in the room she selects to take Elesa and Zarinsea into to lay down for a rest, because Lilim would be out to kill anyone trying to ambush her or cause trouble while she had kids in her arms. Arachne and Artemis would do well to avoid Lilim as she prepared to lay down with Elesa and Zarinsea, but Lilim trusted Merthyr, Taff, and even Pentre to safeguard the house during the day. She hoped they'd be alright.

Remembering something else, she quickly heads to the main room again and carefully takes Demoria from Merthyr, using her Trans magic on him to get the baby urine off of him and clean and enchant his cloths and armor just like Pentre's, taking Demoria to the changing table and getting her all cleaned up and settled into the playpen to play with Nate and Taff, then smiling to everyone and turning to hurry back to bed before things got too bright and caused her to pass out where she was. She'd make it back just in time and would cuddle in with Elesa and Zarinsea before the sunlight took her nocturnal self off to slumber land, unable to fight it off any longer herself.

Elesa of course was a light sleeper, and could not sleep at all while she was being carried or moved in any way. She'd cling to Zarinsea and to Lilim as she was carried by and with them and would spoon with Zarinsea when Lilim laid her down. She welcomed Lilim's return and smiled as her Big Sis spooned in behind her, feeling safe with Lilim so close by.

As Zarinsea slept, her body's biology would morph and change. See, since Zarinsea was the daughter of the celestial goddess Aries, her body was different than that of any creature that lived on the earth. The effects would be to painful for her body while she was awake, so while she slept her body would slowly age up to that from a 2 year old to that of a 5 year old. Though due to the mirror's effects, her body wouldn't age up any more than that, but it was still a significant change, her body aging up 3 years. She would be able to speak, but she would still wouldn't have access to her full vocabulary, but it would be a significant improvement than toddlers babbles. And she would have access to more of her powers, though as far as control goes, her control over it would be about the same.

She would cuddle into Elesa and Lilim while she slept, almost sucking on her thumb out of instinct and she couldn't help but feel safe between the two of them. She would cuddle more into Lilim than she would Elesa, but it was only natural given the fact that Lilim was more adult than any of them at the moment. She would bury her head into Lilim's chest as she slept, having sweet dreams.
Pentre gawked, his jaw dropping wide open having expected all gestures from Lilim but a kiss.... she kissed him... in public... before the king. At this point he was startled and had mixed feelings of embarrassment, confusion and outright anger building up inside

"How dare this unmarried maiden make such an unrequisited approach and tarnish my knightly reputation with such untoward behaviour before such an audience?" gasped Pentre highly offended indeed

"I assure you, your majesty, upon my honor that I have made no advances whatsoever to seduce the landlady..." tried to explain Pentre seeing Taff chuckle and Merthyr grin broadly at the gesture between Lilim and Pentre, the man wincing further and throwing his arms up in disbelief.

As far as reputation went that was now all up to questioning and it did not please him in the least.
Still he remembered these were no ordinary children so he dutifully went to suit himself up with the armour, glad to have his sword back and his helm which would keep her lips well away from his head for he would wear it next time round.

Pentre Prodius n guards wrote:
Pentre gawked, his jaw dropping wide open having expected all gestures from Lilim but a kiss.... she kissed him... in public... before the king. At this point he was startled and had mixed feelings of embarrassment, confusion and outright anger building up inside

"How dare this unmarried maiden make such an unrequisited approach and tarnish my knightly reputation with such untoward behaviour before such an audience?" gasped Pentre highly offended indeed

"I assure you, your majesty, upon my honor that I have made no advances whatsoever to seduce the landlady..." tried to explain Pentre seeing Taff chuckle and Merthyr grin broadly at the gesture between Lilim and Pentre, the man wincing further and throwing his arms up in disbelief.

As far as reputation went that was now all up to questioning and it did not please him in the least.
Still he remembered these were no ordinary children so he dutifully went to suit himself up with the armour, glad to have his sword back and his helm which would keep her lips well away from his head for he would wear it next time round.

Lilim will remember that.

"oooh is that steel?" artemis says phasing through the roof smirking cutely at pentre "you might want to step back I'm electric do you know what happens when a lightning bolt touches metal? yeah youll probably die soo byee!"artemis says before phasing back to the second floor.
Taff looked at Zarinsea be taken by Lilim to the room and ordered the little dolls back to the house, not about to leave toys scattered, then he cancelled the spell of life by commanding them "yn dod i ben" which meant "cease" the spell cancelling the flaming dragon too and looked down at Nate

"It was nice wasn't it?" smiled Taff having seen the boy dominate his flying flaming dragon and hoping he wouldn't cry over the absence of it
demoria (played by Rika24)

demoria blushed as she was being cleaned and changed and placed in the play pen after 20 minutes she was getting bored as she turned herself invisible and snuck out of the play pen as she now had enough powers to open a magic gate to escape and get back to her own under realm as she opens it she accidentally sucked a few toys in the gate and she was just getting ready to jump but then a mirror brushed past and landed in front of her as she started to shrink even more and once finished she passed out as the mirror disappear once again
Taff put his forehand to his head wide eyed.

"Oh no! I should have secured the bag better... I got so distracted with the fire displays" winced Taff taking the mirror without looking at it, despite the tempation and putting it back in the bag.

"Hold on a minute.... why was the mirror out.... when I put it in? I'm sure of it..." muttered Taff looking around for a plausible enough explanation on how demoria had so easily stumbled into it looking wide eyed as Morgana had a puzzled look on her face, sucking her thumb for comfort and staring blankly at Taff

"Ohhhh no no no no" winced Taff staring at the much too large clothes, whose sleeves dragged on Morgana's infant hands

"I swear I had no intention to reduce you to this state, my lady, I promise" apologized Taff "You should not go lurking in Emris bag of wonders, you know that already, prophecies speak against that" frowned Taff pointing at the child and looking at Pentre

"Do something about her. I cannot... I am a servant, I cannot mandhandle royalty or nobility" informed Taff

Pentre's jaw dropped at a servant daring to tell him, a knight, what to do and more so concerned that it involved manhandling an unmarried damsel, albeit a young little one.

He looked at Merthyr hesitantly who immediately took a step back shaking his head negatively palms up and forward in a clear refusal to touch the child

"Well, the lady Morgana is your betrothed, your highness... big or small... she is your fair damsel" pointed Pentre matter of fact.

"Oh no no , don't you look at me on this one, it would me most improper for the prince to see the lady Morgana undressed on all accounts, worlds or ages" refused Merthyr outright

"But... surely it would be less shameful a deed if it were your eyes that laid upon her... If she were to learn a knight undressed and changed her... she would certainly not live down the embarrasment easily at all" tried to explain Pentre with a cringe

"Change her ladyship... lord knight... that's a royal command" simplified Merthyr watching Pentre wince looking at Taff briefly and coming over to him "I already have an appointed maiden to tend to" noted Merthyr coming to scoop up little Demoria gently and carefully

"You! You are a commoner... Taff.... turn day into night right away so the landlady be up and about" demanded Pentre watching Taff

"You ... you cannot expect me to meddle with the elements like that... You have no idea the consequences such change can bring about" winced Taff looking up somewhat panicked

"Oh yes I can expect and demand it... peasants like you who refuse orders shall pass by my sword for treason... warlocks or not..." frowned Pentre watching Taff cringe

"But these people need their rest... they have to have it...." pleaded Taff looking up at the defiant look of the knight who was clearly not going to budge.

Pentre took baby Morgana and the whole bundle of clothes looking down at Taff

"I have my orders as do you.... are you questioning yours, servant? Perhaps my blade will remind you whom you are addressing..." trailed off Pentre firm and formal

Taff watched his hand aim towards the hilt of the sword and scrambled away to his travel bag, quickly grabbing his book and putting it in the middle of the room well aware of what Pentre did to defiant commoners

He rolled up his sleeves and summoned a thick mist and a glowing globe too.

"Mae elfennau yn ufuddhau i mi
Rwy'n gorchymyn ichi newid lleoedd
Dewch â'r nos
Gadewch i'r haul ostwng ei goleuni
Gadewch i'r lleuad ddisgleirio
Gadewch i'r diwrnod fod y noson"

Concluded Taff watching the day darken quickly outside.

"Elements obey me
I order you to change places
Bring the night
Let the sun lower its light
Let the moon shine
Let the day be the night"

Morgana started to cry scared of the dark given her young years, which in turn startled Pentre who dropped the child who was wrapped in scurry clothes

"How dare you drop king Conrad's ward to the floor as if she were a sack of potatoes and allow her suffer such harm alongside such humiliation?!" gasped Merthyr gawking wide eyed at Morgana's louder cries of distress at the fear and now the pain.

"Hush hush hush hush... forgiveness your ladyship" mumbled Pentre scooping the child, clothes and all, and walking puzzled about the room unsure where to take the child or what to do with it or how to quieten it down, coming upstairs to the nursery to find clothes more to her size, unsure where clothes were kept at this property.

Lilim quietly gasped awake in a panic as the night was forced to return. She'd pant heavily and hold her head, having just absorbed an instantaneous burst of Opera music from her mother. That gave her a splitting headache and it literally felt like her head was ready to crack open like a raw egg into a bowl.

Elesa would jar and flinch at Lilim suddenly springing to life, whimpering fearfully and starting to cry as she clung to Zarinsea, whom during her slumber was fighting through the Mirror's magic and gaining age.

Lilim would fight through the feeling of her throbbing head and shushed and comforted Elesa, petting her until she was calmed and went back to sleep.

Holding her head, Lilim would hover herself to her feet and toward the door, her vision seeing about 5 of everything in the room, but she'd use her sense of touch to find her way quietly out of the room, her fingers acting as a sensitive brush that barely had to touch anything to know where it really was. Navigating horizontally was hard enough, nevermind vertically, which forced Lilim to stop and slowly seat herself when she reached the top of the stairs. She'd pant and started to feel like she was about to puke, gathering her strength as best she could just to call out for help, "Tron!... Tron!... Taff?... (pant... pant...) Merthyr?... Someone... Help..." she calls out as best she could. No use though, Lilim was far too dizzy and far too weak to move anymore. She'd lean against the wall and try to meditate, this being barely enough to make her lose the bubbles in her stomach and keep her from throwing up. She could only hope that someone heard her cries for help, because otherwise, she was stuck.

Pentre would also find that no sooner had he threatened Taff, had the condition of his armor's enchantments been met. His armor would lose its shine and revert back to normal. Merthyr, however, retained his immunity to attack magic, since it was still technically the hours of daylight.

Pentre would also find no additional clothing in the nursery. There wasn't any need for anything other than diapers and pull-ups since Lilim could clean, change, and mend the existing clothing with her Trans magic, so Pentre would find his search fruitless.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus