Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Before Zarinsea could make it to the door, she felt herself be lifted up of the ground. What would have normally been a yelp came out as toddler babblings, as she was adjusted so that Lilim was holding her on her hip, as she hovered to the door. Zarinsea was sooo close, being held by the open door. She just needed a way to find the mirror. she would tug on Lilim's sleeve and try to communicate.

"Hey! Put me down! I need to go find the mirror so I can return back to normal!"

She says, however all of this would only come out as mere baby noises. She groans disgruntled, as she again tugs on her sleeve and points out the door with her small hand, trying to signal to Lilim she wanted to go outside and find the mirror to go back to normal. Did she have much hope this would work? No. Not really. But it was worth a shot, right?
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lilim looks to Nate as he combusts so easily, her eyes showing a bit of concern but giggling it off and looking to Aerien, "Of course. It's a pleasure to meet you both." she says as she sways her 6 foot long tail slowly behind her showing off the large heart shaped spade on the end. Lilim might ask Nate later if she could help Nate with some control exercises, but for now would take Nate's presence as a good sign that things would certainly be interesting around the center for a good long time.

Lilim would move to hold Zarinsea's hand as she tugs on the strap of Lilim's gown, "We cant go outside right now, hun. It's dark out. You should stay in here where the shadows cant get ya." she says in a baby tone, putting on a show for Aerien before she hovers lower and holds out her hand to Nate, "So, Nate?... What do you think about staying with us for a little while, hmm? Do we seem so bad now that you know we're a lot alike?" she asks with a warm smile.
Nate Daxin (played by 11Rain11)

Nate looks away from a moment, off into the forest/jungle (idk? X3)trying to think about it, though he knew his dad needed him to stay here. Plus maybe this Lilim lady wouldn't be so bad. *She definitely couldn't be worse then...* He shook his head, trying not to think about her. He gave his dad one last hug and stepped to Lilim's side. "I'll be ok." Nate said, and his Father nodded. "Thank you so much. I won't be late to pick up." Aerien picked up his briefcase and headed off, looking back a few times before finally leaving.

Nate looked around at all the little kids before spotting someone a few years older than him. "............." He went over to a corner and sat down, pulling out a book. He knew his dad would ask about making friends, but he could always lie and say he made friends. He didn't really feel like talking much. The book seemed to be about interesting places to go, near and far. *I'll just sneak out when she's not looking....and be back before she realizes i was gone.* He smiled a little to himself, this would be too easy. Sure the last person who watched him at night was a human and just fell asleep, but the caretaker here had to watch so many kids she must be distracted.

Zarinsea frowned and started tearing up. It wasn't the shadows that made her upset. She really wanted to go back to normal. But at the same time, maybe that mirror provided an opportunity? A second chance at life? Maybe that was its real purpose. However, Zarinsea being the descendant of the celestial spirit Aries, her body would react differently to the effects of the mirror. There is no way she would actually go back to normal, but it would do something else...but not right now. Later.

Zarinsea frowns at Lilim, before tearing up and starting to cry softly (so she wouldn't wake up elesa) as Lilim took hold of her hand and refused to set her on the ground. To any normal adult, it would probably seem like the talk of dark shadows outside the walls of the nursery had scared Zarinsea, so much so that it would cause her to cry out. Normally she would have walked away, but given her current state she didn't have the strength, so she was stuck in Lilim's arms, crying as Lilim held onto her tiny hand.

Lilim saw Aerien off and then closed the door, rather happy that Nate seemed to make himself right at home on the couch just past Elesa's feet. Misleadingly, she felt she could trust Nate, and moved to carry Zarinsea over to some toys in another corner and sat her down, "Here you are hun... And let me just get you some playmates shall I?" she says as she moves to scoop Demoria and Nitro out of the playpen and moving them over to sit with Zarinsea, as per her promise of freedom to Demoria when she had playmates around. Ok... You guys good and situated?... Introductions are mandatory here, that means you too, Nate!" she says as she signals for him to join them. The only one exempt was Elesa, whom was still sound asleep.

"Ok, I can allow for a lot of things, but I have a couple of rules that you all should follow. Demoria already knows this but I have a feeling she's due for a reminder... Don't wake Elesa, don't bully each other, and don't go outside unsupervised. And I'll debunk one of Demoria's loopholes right now, self-supervision does not count. Other than that, I don't mind what you wanna do. Just don't break the rules and play nice and we'll all get along. And if anyone needs anything, please feel free to ask." she says calmly, swaying her tail behind her before stepping back a bit, letting the kids all get acquainted with one another via mandatory introductions as Lilim instructed.

As long as everything seemed to be going well, Lilim would back away to the door and slip outside herself, closing the door silently behind her, "Phew... I better make this quick... Don't need those kids tearing the building apart." she says before flying off into the jungle as quick as she could. Getting to the spot where she last felt the mirror's power, she'd find Cujo, once again another victim passed out in cloths that were far too big and cursed her luck as she took the now small child and carried him back to the nursery.

As she approached she had a feeling she'd find Nate outside, and if she did she'd come up behind him, "And just where do you think you're going, young man?" she growls with the ferocity of an authority figure that a child should respect. She was sure that would spook him into turning around and seeing her emerald green eyes were glowing red in the dark of night. She expected his answer to be 'Right back inside where I was told to stay' since she had caught him in the act of trying to leave and was clearly not happy about his attempt to slip away while she wasn't looking. If Nate cooperated and went inside on his own, Lilim would calm her gaze and forgive him, and if he held the door for her like a young gentleman, she'd see him in a much better light. Though if he tried to run from her, he'd find himself being carried back to the nursery by the nape of his neck and he really wouldn't be inclined to try again when Lilim got done with him.

All things to come in good time though, as Lilim had more pressing matters to take care of before she was set to deal with Nate. Namely situating Cujo in some more size appropriate attire and laying him in a crib to sleep as long as he wanted.

(Ok guys, we need to wait on Demoria and Nitro to post now. The RP is taking off without them and I said I wouldn't do anyone that way, so please let them catch up and post too!!)

(Edit Thank you. As long as everyone is caught up, we can continue.)

((okie!! no problem!!))
Nitro (played by ReaperTheShadow67)

Nitro walked around and tried to climb out of the playpen...but he obviously couldn't so he built a small jenga game out of Legos and asked all the other kids if they want to play. But they didn't so he tried to melt the bars with his pyromancy and actually did! He walked out and was climbing out the window with advanced tactics but they didn't work so he ran back into the playpen and scared the other kids with his fire yelling RAARRR! I'm gonna getcha! But this came out as toddler speak he stepped out of the pen and started walking out the door but lillm grabbed him and dragged him back inside but while she was he sparked a flame and burnt her leg with his flame and when he was put back in the pen he started pacing angrily every step smoke came from his feet like he was burning with every step he ended up meditating while floating. Because he didn't want to burn the place down. After a while he went back to pacing and he made a mould of his Mozambique out of Lego then he melted some Lego into the mould and waited for it to set so he could put a rat trap in as the firing mechanism so it would shoot Legos.
demoria (played by Rika24)

demoria was invisible and asleep untill now woke up and showed herself dancing on the spot with embarrassment and desperation in her eye as she said poty to Lilim

Zarinsea looked at Lilim as she carried her to a corner in the room with a bunch of toys and at her down, Zarinsea practically having to stretch her neck to even be able to look at Lilim's face. She watched her as she grabbed Demoria and Nitro from the play pen and set them down around her. She looked back up at Lilim, who had mentioned that introductions were mandatory, and she just blinked. Had they all had the mentality of a toddler, there would be no way to actually introduce themselves. She looks back at the other two, before tilting her head to the side cutely.

"My name is Zarinsea Zenunium...Daughter of the Celestial Goddess Aries.."

She says to the other toddlers, but to Lilim and Elesa (and most likely Nate) it would just sound like adorable baby chatter. She had to admit though, maybe this was a good mental break? As weird as it sounded, she didn't have to worry about much being this young. Maybe she should take the time to be a kid again and have fun? Not to mention that being reverted back into a baby brought back some of those innate instincts that babies typically had. She shrugs, deciding if she can't do anything about it, she might as well play along. At least for now. She looked at the toys around her, before grabbing some building blocks and built a house (or attempted too.). It may not have looked like a house, but it did in her tiny imagination. She laughs before looking at Nitro who attempted to scare them, to no avail. Nitro wasn't scaring anybody as Zarinsea continued building the "house".
Nitro (played by ReaperTheShadow67)

"hello everyone I'm nitro and I like fire" said nitro cutely most people say hi aswell

answered i a demoria former daughter of Lina 1st queen of Heris that was 530 years ago now i am the princess of hell and i am starting to get bored of being treated in such degrading manner and says i have been here for three weeks and i am out of this place as she turns invisible and climb over

Zarinsea glances at Nitro, noting the fact he liked fire. She shrugs her shoulder, not caring much, for his antics from earlier had given her a bad first impression of him as he had already tried scaring them with his fire, to no avail. She was much more interested in the task set before her: building a complete home. She paid little attention to their conversation before focusing on the blocks in front of her. Once her "house" was finished, she would get to work on building a yard for it out of Lego, eyes never leaving the blocks.

"Nice to meet you then...."

She says, her words coming out as baby babbles to Lilim and Elesa. She continued building the yard out of Lego. When she was finished, she took a glance at her work. The building looked like anything but, the yard was every color under the sun except the right color. And it probably looked like a jumbled mess. But with a toddlers mental capacity, this was in every way, shape, and form a house with a yard. She was proud of it and wanted to show it off. She looked around the room for Lilim, only to find she was gone. She tilted her head in confusion as to where she could of went.

"Eh?"

Lilim would not feel Nitro's burn, rather absorbing his fire with her Siphon magic so it wouldn't damage anything else. His roar would have woke Elesa up too, and Lilim would move to once again comfort her and was quickly losing her patience.

Smelling the melting plastic, she would hover in with an angry glare and take the gun mold away from Nitro, "Damaging nursery property, on top of waking and scaring Elesa... Nitro... Please try to behave..." she says with a calming blink of her eyes, trying not to make them glow red. She'd take the now fused Legos to another high shelf and put them out of the children's reach. She was happy to see Zarinsea was playing properly with the Legos she got ahold of, and would smile at how cute she was and how nice she was being.

Lilim would repair the mesh wall playpen of the fire damage with her Trans magic, triggering it with a rip of her gown so the playpen would be able to repair itself in the future. This time she'd make it fireproof too so it would be harder to damage by fire magic. She'd then move to Demoria, "Need to go to the potty Demoria?" she asks as she moves to scoop Demoria up and take her to the bathroom. Lilim would let her go to the potty in private, wanting to believe she could trust Demoria not to make a mess of the bathroom considering Demoria had been in the Nightcare Nursery's care the second longest. Second only to Elesa, whom was sound asleep on the couch still, even though the light sleeper had been woke up twice and been coaxed back to sleep by Lilim.

demoria felt revived as she finishes and put the pull up back on snug opens the window wide and gets back down makes fake jumping sounds then blend with the wall if her plan succeeded Lilim would run outside while demoria releases the others

Lilim opens the door when she hears Demoria's game, seeing the window open but feeling as though something wasn't right. She'd toggle her sixth sense and hovered right up to Demoria, scooping her up and holding her close before tapping her on the nose with her finger, "Not funny trying to make me think you tried running away, Demoria. Bad girl." she says before carrying Demoria and returning to the others, letting her down slowly before suddenly hearing a blood curdling scream from the crib room, "Whoops, looks like our newest little friend is awake. Run along and play, Demoria. I'll be back." she says before taking off to the crib room. It was rather a good thing that Cujo had not woke up Elesa again, or he'd have had to wait all the longer for Lilim to get to him.

(Ok guys, time again to wait on others. Cujo Fawx and Nate Daxin, you guys need to catch up and post!!)

((Also, OOC forum is now open!! Lets chat there!!

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=43618 ))
Nate Daxin (played by 11Rain11)

(sorry if i dont reply right away, i have school)

Nate had snuck out after she had left, only to find she had returned a few minutes later and caught him in the act. He frowned as she gave him the scary look, but sighed and walked back inside. He heard one of the kids say they liked fire and walked over to them. "Hey....I like fire too." He smiled a little, waggling his finger. It lit up like a candle and he smiled, but it soon spread to his whole hand. "woops-!" He shook his hand till the fire went away, and hid his smoking hand behind his back. "Hehe................" He laughed awkwardly.
Cujo after his tantrum try's to climb out of his crib but fails after a wile he thinks about how he going to escape and find the mirror so he can reverse its effects so he tryed again to escape the crib and was successful now he went to look for a door hearing all the other kids speak as he semie stumbled to the front door and thinks for a wile on how to open said door after a quick second he grabs a few blocks and made an unstable staircase

demoria turned invisible and pulls a nasty little prank on Cujo Fawks as she used her ability to turn in to a human sized tarantula and crawls on the floor and chases him
Seeing the tarantula he just glares at it and punts it away

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus