Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

T0X1C (played by User)

((Y0U C4N D0 1T !!))
T0X1C (played by User)

((Imagination))
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lilim remained cuddled up to Elesa for what felt like a few minutes to her, Elesa being the first to wake up of the two of them sometime in the late afternoon. Elesa starts out of the room, only to hear all kinds of new voices, some she didn't even recognize. She'd back away from the door and return to Lilim, cuddling back in with her to feel safe again and wait for Lilim to wake up.

Finally the sunset would turn the sky orange and Lilim would stir and stretch a bit as she wakes up, murring as she stretches and looks at Elesa, only for Elesa to sit up when she feels Lilim moving around. The two of them blush and giggle at each other and smile lovingly at each other, "Good morning, Big Sis." Elesa says cutely. "Good morning, Elesa." Lilim replies happily.

The two of them would get up and make their way out to the main room. By this time Lilim was wondering what all had happened, but she had to spend a minute outdoors as was her routine, so thats where Lilim would start to first. Outside and up to the roof, "Hey everyone, I'm awake now. C'mon, let's all step outside and enjoy the glow of the sunset while we can. I'm sure all of you are tired of being cooped up indoors all the time, right? Lets play outside for a bit." Lilim invites openly, swinging the door open and stepping outside.

Elesa follows Lilim closely, making a break for the swings as soon as Lilim took to the air and went to sit on the roof. Lilim would enjoy the time outside and Elesa would keep herself busy playing on the swings unless someone else wanted to play a game with her.

(RP is alive again!!)
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

((Hello))

((Hey Audemar. If you want to, go ahead and post an entree. <3

I have no idea how many of the members of this RP are still active, but the more the merrier. <3 ))

Audemar walked in a kept pace as he felt something crawl up his back. He looked to a spider monkey-like creature who had three long fingers and thumbs. He sat, perched on the man's shoulder and said in a raspy voice, "Are you sure this is the right decision?" Audemar said to the creature,

"I do indeed, Kich. He can't be in my presence any longer." Audemar held something close to his chest, "he cannot know who I am."
demi (played anonymously)

demi felt completely humiliated being dressed the way he was but due to his size and the fact his body stopped developing at the age of two he has always been mistaken as a baby he has been in a orphanage for two months now and has gotten used to being changed and his blader has also gotten used to it aswell how ever 3 days ago the head of the orphanage had not long passed away so a he was currently being taken to a nightcare center in the woods he tryed his best to get out of the stroler however he gave up not long ago as he just sat still and fell asleep while he was being pushed to the entering of the nightcare the lady who was pushing the stroler knocked on the door
Nitro (played anonymously)

"I can go outside!?" Nitro walks out and accidentally activates a new power called flame floating. when stepping outside also forgetting he is still on fire because nobody put him out saw elesa whom he wanted to play with
Prisma (played anonymously)

Prisma was wandering through the jungle making no sound whatsoever bat was creating a dim glow of all the colours in the rainbow but when she saw all the civilisation she quickly shot beam of light into the sky and ran off...
Nitro (played anonymously)

Nitro saw this beam of light and ran to it tackling prisma (it was easy because she is made of light) and talked to her "hey you can play with me if you want."

"Kjfjgvtc" prisma speaks a language far too complicated for anyone to understand but a spell able to translate would work but be warned they cannot speak their native language after "buiukydfg" "hello"

"There must be somewhere he can go," Audemar muttered under his breath, "anywhere."

"Audemar," Kich's raspy voice echoed through Audemar's ears, "what would Maria think of you doing this?"

"I don't know," Audemar said unfolding a blanket and peeking at a fair face with a bit of blond hair hiding its eyes. Audemar held the small child closer to him, "I don't want Xavier to be raised in danger."

Prisma looks at nitro and slashes at his facel like a cat before shining light in his eyes and running off into the jungle and jumping in a jungle hollow

Audemar wrote:
"There must be somewhere he can go"
prisma heard the sound of a man so she quietly followed him shape shifting into an owl to avoid being seen
6-BONES-047- ABC-OGG (played anonymously)

((HELP ME))

6-BONES-047- ABC-OGG wrote:
((HELP ME))

((With?))
6-BONES-047- ABC-OGG (played anonymously)

((ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE MUS FILE))

Prisma finds the building again and this time tries to communicate with lillm speaking in human sign language "hello may I speak to you for a moment?" She then sits there cross legged waiting for a response. Λιλλμ φαν ι ξοιν Υθυ Λιλλμ!

Lilim was busy looking up at the sky and listening to her mothers singing when suddenly her slit pupil eyes were half blinded by the presence of an entity who's entire being was a mass of light. She'd close her left eye and narrow her right, trying to get her eyes to adjust to the light. She'd barely recognise the sign language, but replies with some of her own sign language after a moment, "Give me a moment to adjust my eyes, Hun. Your form is very luminescent..." she signs as she slowly gets her eyes adjusted to Prisma's presence.

After a number of blinks, Lilims eyes would be somewhat adjusted, hearing Prisma make some kind of noise and getting an idea, "Hmm... That might work." she says with a smile. Holding her right hand level with her chest, she whips her tail around quickly and appears to blow into her hand. As she moves her hand away it can be seen that whatever Lilim just did caused an orb to form in her hand, which she'd then turn into a fine dust and scatter around Prisma, making what looked like a moment of stardust flicker all around her, "There... Try now, Hun. Say something." Lilim says without signing.

Provided Lilim's spell worked, the air molecules around Prisma would act as a 2 way translator that would allow Prisma to hear spoken words in her native language, and anything spoken to be translated into common language. Lilim didn't cast a translation spell though and cut herself off from talking to everyone else. Lilim cast a spell on the molecules of air around Prisma, as air molecules are scientifically known to carry the vibrations most beings comprehend as speech.

(Little breakdown here... When Lilim seemed to be breathing into her hand, she was actually screaming into it to generate Sound energy, and the whipping of her tail was generating Wind energy she then leeched using her Siphon magic to create the spell. Just in case something didn't make sense.)

"Hello I know that you're name is lillm as I am telepathic" her brightness dims to the same amount that doesn't hurt anyone's eyes. She then retracts her claws which have been stained with a small bit of deer blood she Shen shape shifts into the form of lillm and mimics her which prisma finds very funny but everyone else thinks it's quite obnoxious.she changes back and asked if she can draw a picture

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus