Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Pentre smiled at Nitro

"I can take care of that... what sort of food would you like?" asked Pentre scoopying Nitro in arms to bring him to the kitchens and show him the pantry.

"Landlady here is sleepy, you guys run her ragged enough" smiled Pentre a little tired himself but happy to pull a two day without break to get himself out of there
Nitro (played by ReaperTheShadow67)

Nitro points at the fish saying "fishy!"
"Ahh fish is always a very healthy choice indeed..." nodded Pentre rolling up his sleeves and looking at the kitchen weary. He had found the pots and pans but... no place to actually cook with fire, the concept of an electric stove something entirely new and unexpected. This would explain why he had opted for fruits, salad and biscuits for the earlier snacks.

"Uhmmm we need a camp fire for that, we do not have wood but I can go get some wood fat the forest for the camp fire if you like? We need to grill the fish somewhere, somehow..." pointed out Pentre "You cannot eat cold fish as it is..." muttered as a matter of fact

"Some poor peasants in the world that I come from do not have hearths either, they just sit outside in the cold and dark, make a camp fire and roast the food, like gyspies you know... at least we have a roof here so let's sort the cooking" smiled Pentre not wanting to criticize the lack of fireplace to cook and keep warm with, given their generosity already.

The room in itself seemed quite settled, Taff with his flame tricks was keeping Cujo and Nate engaged, Elesa was now heading with Zarinsea to play with the dolls, the spiderlady was watchful as ever, talking to Merthyr about his less than glamorous deeds of the past.

Lilim was dozing off asleep now that it was dawn and who could blame her? She had started the arduous task all by herself after all, and it was keeping the four of them busy enough as it was.

This left Pentre to liaise with Nitro for now on how to best cook that fish without a fire place and what a better solution than the camp fire out in the playground grass, some dry wood, a few stones well placed and they´d be cooking it just lovely

Nitro offered to help set the fire because he can create fire with his hands asking for a thing to help make the fire like a rune stone oorr something to make him mad to burn the fire.
Pentre went out to the woods for a little while and returned with more than enough twigs and logs, arms full, bringing them through the backdoor and dropping them in the playground.

He piled rocks and the twigs and logs and came to get Nitro who had kindly offered to light up the fire place. "Nitro... I need fire to burn that wood pile, we need hot coals to roast meats and fish... your fish... can you help a knight in need?" asked Pentre holding the door to the playground open and pointing at the pile

"I will need lots of fire, after the morning dew the wood is a little damp...." explained Pentre with a small honest smile
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea continued to play with the dolls, not really paying much attention to the people around her, off in her own little world. That was, until Lilim and Elesa approached her. She didn't really look at either of them as she continued playing with the dolls, she would have thought that it was obvious, but she just sighs and she nods her head yes in response to Lilim's question to indicate she was indeed mad. Elesa had ditched her in the middle of their game to go play with Nate and Taff. If that didn't say someone wasn't interested in being her friend, then she didn't know what did. She felt like she had been abandoned to a certain extent and felt like Elesa didn't like her.

She continued playing with the dolls, her back to Lilim and Elesa, picking up the husband doll and moving him to meet the wife doll and having them hug one another, before moving them both up the stairs to go wake the children dolls up. Though she would have a problem. She couldn't move the children dolls, and she only had so many hands. At least the the husband and wife dolls were nice enough to let Zarinsea play with them like this, given Taff had brought them to life. She watched as the children dolls would get up on their own accord, and play out the scenario that they assumed Zarinsea was trying to play out with them.

((moving up in newsfeed))
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lilim sighs and moves to pick Zarinsea up, "Zarinsea... Don't be mad... C'mon, tell us what Elesa did to you. Give her a chance to apologize. Hey, how would you like it if someone was mad at you for some reason that could easily be resolved? C'mon, give Elesa another chance. We're all supposed to be friends here, lets not hold grudges and turn into enemies. C'mon Zarinsea, you better give me a smile. You better smile for me. I'm gonna get ya. I'm gonna get ya." she says as she sits Zarinsea on her knee just out of reach of the dollhouse and starts to tickle her, trying to get her to smile and comply with Lilim's request, if for no other reason than to get Lilim to stop tickling her.

Elesa would be tearing up and starting to cry as she feels Zarinsea's frustration. She wanted to apologize and try again to be friends. And she felt almost literally sick to the point of turning pale and green at the thought of Zarinsea being so mad at her and not even giving her a chance to apologize for whatever it was she did wrong. Elesa honestly didn't know what she did wrong, she was hoping Zarinsea would have followed her over to Taff and Nate while they were playing with the flames and maybe Elesa could have showed Zarinsea some of her fire magic too, but instead Zarinsea vanished and was starting to act so bitter toward her. And Elesa was seriously about to cry about these happenings.

Zarinsea's eyes widened as she's picked up and placed on Lilim's knee, only to be tickled by Lilim. She couldn't help but laugh as she squirmed in Lilim's grip, trying to get Lilim to stop by shoving her hands away. Though her hands were to small and this effort would ultimately prove fruitless. Eventually she has no choice but to give in and tell Lilim what was wrong, though it would hard to do while she was laughing.

"F-Fine! Just stop tickling me! We were playing tag and she outright ditched me to go play with Nate and Taff and their fire magic....I don't like being ditched like that...it makes me feel like I'm not likable. Not to mention...I'm not exactly fond of fire. It's a necessity, not something to be played with..."

This would all come out in baby babbles to Elesa and Lilim. She folds her arms and pouts, before mentally sighing as she looks down at the ground frustrated. She felt like she was being forced by her mother to make amends with a sibling. She truly just wanted to go back to normal. She was growing more frustrated at the limitations her new body had as well as what Elesa had done. She keeps her gaze towards the ground, before yawning once again, trying to hide how sleepy she really was with her hand.

Lilim did her best to understand what Zarinsea was saying. It came through a bit clearer than she thought, and Lilim would blink curiously, "Hmm... Ok, that makes me really curious just what your actual age is, Zarinsea. Because while the grudge against Elesa is a little farfetched to me, the respect you have for the utility uses of fire make me think you've got some wisdom under your belt. Either way... Elesa owes you an apology and you owe one to her afterward, ok? Elesa?" Lilim says with a soft smile.

Elesa would come forward and dry her eyes, sniffling a little, "I'm sorry, Zarinsea... I didn't mean to ditch you during the game... I just thought the shapes Nate and Mister Taff were making with their fire magic looked pretty... Maybe we could do something pretty with another element? Maybe Ice, or Light? Or... If you'd let me... Maybe I could join you in a game with the dollhouse?... I used my time magic to restore it just for you like Big Sis asked me to... I really do want to be your friend, Zarinsea... Please forgive me..." Elesa asks before moving her hands to dry her eyes again, not wanting to start crying, but she just couldn't help but feel legitimately sad for hurting Zarinsea's feelings without intending to.

Lilim would smile to Elesa, "That was very nice of you, Elesa. See Zarinsea? Now don't you feel bad for getting mad at Elesa for doing something she didn't know was wrong? Come on, what do we say?" Lilim says to her and holds her hand out like she was about to tickle Zarinsea again if she didn't trade apologies with Elesa. Of course Lilim was going to insist they hug each other after, just to show there was no remaining hard feelings between them.

Elesa really didn't have any hard feelings toward Zarinsea, and she really did want Zarinsea to forgive her. But would she? Elesa started to tear up again as she nervously awaited Zarinsea's reply.

Nitro runs up to lillm saying "wiwim!" While goin ting to one of his fire stars then pointing at the wood and fish jumping up and down repeating what he said earlier

Zarinsea just stared up at Lilim unamused, as to why she owed Elesa an apology for being mad. She felt like she had a right to her emotions, but even still she shouldn't have to apologize for them. She listens to Elesa's apology, considering her apology and offer to do something with a different element. She favored ice and water, and if she was her natural age she could do beautiful things with them. Though because she was now 2, she wouldn't be able to do much, and if she tried it would probably be to much for her body to handle and would backfire. She also stares up at Lilim confused. She would question her age due to the wisdom she had under her belt, but she would still treat her like a child? Though she would admit she was surprised that Elesa was the one who fixed the dollhouse for her, regardless of whether or not Lilim was the one who told her to do it.

She looks at Lilim, eyes widening as she stares at her hands, looking like they were about to start tickling her again. After a moment she sighs and looks at Elesa, knowing she'd have to apologize. Though she didn't feel she should have to apologize for the way that she feels. She looks at Elesa and nods.

"Fine...I'm sorry too..."

She says in baby babbles to Elesa.

But his baby babbles she could not understand so he just walked away back to the fire angrily but without noticing his hands already charged up a massive fireball and he formed it into a gauntlet of destruction where he lifted his hands up to hit the ground and scorched the ground in a 15 metre radius and set the wood in the campfire ablaze but without noticing he set a tree on fire and ran back inside with his cooked fish

Lilim smiles to Zarinsea as she apologizes back to Elesa, "Good girl. Now, give us both a hug. Come on, as a sign of no hard feelings." Lilim says as she turns Zarinsea an hugs her affectionately, "Now one for Elesa. I'm trusting you, Zarinsea. I have a couple more things to take care of before dawn. You got things from here I hope?" she says as she lets Zarinsea down from her knee and leaves her standing in front of Elesa.

Elesa was thrilled that Zarinsea accepted her apology, but approached slowly and opened her arms. She'd leave the hug as a consented option in case Zarinsea didn't want to give her a hug. But how would that blow over with Lilim? After all, Lilim told Zarinsea that the hug would be a sign of no lingering ill-will, and Elesa was really looking forward to it. Would Zarinsea humor it? Or would she dismiss Elesa without a hug?

Lilim's attention would be on Zarinsea as she waited to find out if Zarinsea really forgave Elesa or not, but she'd look to Nitro as he walked back out with Pentre and inadvertently set a tree on fire. Lilim would sigh and move to absorb the flames from the tree and would go about gathering some energy from other surrounding trees to heal the one Nitro set ablaze. All the while she'd be watching for that Arachnosapian from earlier.

The threat of snaring webs having her a bit on edge when it came to keeping the children safe. Particularly Nate and Elesa, as the only two real children in the nursery. The others were all adults trapped in children's bodies, and Lilim knew it. The thing with them though was that their child bodies weren't as used to their magic as their adult bodies were, nor did they possess the same strengths and prowess as their adult sizes. Hence, they were not strong enough to protect themselves in the outside world.

Lilim would move to Pentre when her task of healing the previously enflamed tree was finished, "Tron... Dawn is approaching fast, and I have some things to tell you. Not sure if you've realized this or not, hun, but pretty much all but 2 of the children in this nursery are adults that have been aged backwards and now sport child bodies. My request for them is just to keep them in line. Once again some of them need to relearn to ask nicely for things they want, but I'm sure you're already aware of that. Cutting right to the point, as I told you before, I suffer from a Nocturne curse and the presence of sunlight makes me sleepy. So while I'm out cold I leave it in your hands to take care of Elesa. As a little added motivation, I'll give you plus points if you exclusively see that she is kept safe and happy. And I'll end your obligated servitude at dusk depending on what Elesa says. That said, she might make it easy for you most of the day and just crawl into bed with me. But for the rest of the daylight hours, I'm gonna be counting on you, Tron. You've done good work so far, by the way, for what the complement is worth." she says to him with a soft smile.

"Also keep in mind that you have Merthyr and Taff as backup, so you don't have to keep watch over all these little bundles of fun all alone. And even when your obligation is done, I'd still be willing to offer you a place to stay if you'd accept it. And I'll take over in the kitchen if you'd like to take that offer." she adds in with another soft smile, moving off to find Nitro again unless Pentre had anything to say to her in return. She'd hear Pentre out before going to look for Nitro if Pentre had anything to say to her while they were alone in the nursery playground.

Zarinsea's eyes widened as she's turned and forced into a hug with Lilim. Though she was only two and unable to really walk, so when Lilim had set her down on her feet, she could only fall back onto her bottom. She looked up at Elesa, who seemed to be overjoyed that Zarinsea had accepted her apology, and held her arms outstretched widely to receive a hug from her. She just shook her head, hoping that Elesa would get the signal that she would have to come to her, before outstretching her arms as much as she could (which wouldn't be that far, mind you) and waited for Elesa to come closer and give her a hug. Though she wasn't necessarily enthusiastic about having to hug it out. It made her really feel like a child again, and well, she would probably do most anything to avoid a second childhood if it was going to be anything like her last.

After the two of them hugged, signaling that they had made up, Zarinsea would crawl back to the dollhouse. Whether Elesa wanted to join her or not was up to her, but she would crawl back and continue yawning, getting more sleepy by the minute. Though her stubbornness prevented her from doing so. When she finally made it back to the dollhouse, she would pick up the children dolls and pretend they were getting ready for school, placing one in the shower and one by the mirror, making them brush their teeth and clean themself before frowning. She wished they had more outfits, but with a lack of options, the clothes the dolls were already wearing were fine. She would then move them from the bathroom to the bedroom to "get dressed" before moving all four dolls down to the kitchen to eat breakfast as a family.
"Whoa whoa whoa, hold it there, landlady.

Adult or young bodied matters not here. I am only a human... a well trained knight but just a human... like Merthyr is a well trained prince and warrior but just a human... these children all have powers beyond our control and grasp, no way you expect me to control them. I will be lucky I do not get charred in the process" protested Pentre

Nitro listened to pentres protest and nitro walked up and made a gesture with his hands looking like he was promising to all of them he will be good and help

Lilim glared disbelievingly at Pentre, "You have on magic clothing you ding bat! Or did you forget that I restored your outfit with me Trans magic? Sheesh, do I have to give you magic armor too? Just don't act like a Tartarus bound tyrant and the kids should all respect you as an authority figure... Huh?" she says before noticing Nitro gesturing that he'd help out too, "Well lookie here. Nitro you generous little savior." she says as she leans down to scoop him up, "Finally someone among the youth turned is acting mature. Thank you, Nitro. And hey, hopefully me and Taff can find a way to reverse that mirror's effects soon and get you back to your real self." she says as she hugs Nitro gratefully.

Elesa would approach and hug Zarinsea warmly, "Thank you, Zarinsea... I feel a ton better now that we're back on better terms... Oh... And I think I may have a way for us to chat if you want a way to bypass the babbling... If what Big Sis said is right and you really are a grown up in a child's body, then maybe you can use your mind instead of your voice to communicate with me?" she asks as she follows Zarinsea close and looks to the setup, seeing what all was going on, "Oh... Wow..." she says quietly in amazement, simply watching Zarinsea play while she tried to understand what was going on.

Zarinsea looks at Elesa and nods. She would love to be able to communicate, but given her body she wouldn't be able to. She would let Elesa do what she need to do to allow them to communicate, before pointing towards the dolls. She would hand Elesa one of the children dolls and one of the parent dolls, before crawling to the side and giving her room t o sit down. She would explain what was going on before going back to making the child doll go to school, which was really setting it off to the side, and making the wife doll clean the house.

(sorry for short post :( )

Elesa would pull another charm from her belt, showing it to Zarinsea, "This charm allows me to use Psychic energy. I cant really do very much with it... But communicating with the real you should be easy enough. Seal of the Mind. Telepathy." she says quietly, clenching the charm in her hand and making it glow. An odd psychic energy would link Zarinsea and Elesa together, "There... Now we should be able to talk to each other just by thinking the words. Give it a try, Zarinsea. I'm curious to know what's going on with the family." she says mentally with a soft smile. She'd have to pick up the dolls one at a time though, having to use one hand to keep the charm active while Zarinsea was trying out communicating with Elesa.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus