Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Nate Daxin (played by 11Rain11)

Nate had run into the kitchen and hid behind the guy guarding the fridge. "Shhhhh!" He laughed a little, hiding so Elsa wouldn't tag her. He was so excited he didn't realize his hand had flamed up and now the man's pants were on fire.
"Oooouuuch! Are you out of your mind?!" scolded Pentre using a kitchen cloth to put out the flames from his shirt and his trousers, for fire spread quickly among fabric, counting his blessings it did not burn his hair too.

He snatched the boy and stuffing the hand under cold running water. "You will get seriously hurt and hurt others too if you're not careful" half scolded Pentre, putting the boy down and out of the kitchen, locking the door.

He removed his half burnt shirt and trousers that were missing large patches of parchment which had been consumed by the flames. "Taff... emergency in the kitchens... here... now" snapped Pentre sticking the head out of the door

Pentre had barricaded in the kitchens, quite embarrassed at the lack of clothing that now left his chest and legs visible to anyone who might enter the kitchens

Having glanced around the kitchens, the only modesty he could afford himself, besides the closed door, were his undergarments and the hand towels that he used, tied around his waist, hanging together held by the leather belt which were not that long anyways

Nate huffed, sitting against the door and crossing his arms. "It's not my fault im the spawn of a demon that hasn't gained control of their powers..." He muttered, puffing his cheeks. "Where'd that girl go...?" He wondered, it seemed as if Elsa had disappeared.
Taff came to the kitchens quickly, opening the door a little and chuckling at the colourful sort of skirt that Pentre now sported slamming the door shut right away at his furious looks

"Hang on I´ll get you something better... my lord" muttered Taff making a quick low bow, a grin still across his face, as he rushed to the washing room, returning to the kitchen with a large towel instead

"Wrap it around the waist whilst I sort out the burnt clothes..." sighed Taff watching Pentre follow him, blushed bright red like a tomato

"Hey don't feel bad about it, little one, it´s not your fault" soothed Taff patting Nate's head gently

As he patted Nate's head he smiled a little, his dad always did that too. "ok....." He got up and decided to look for someone to play with, for he was bored. *maybe i could sneak out....* He thought, a bit mischievously.
Taff looked around the room

"Elesa... how about you use your time charm for this knight in no shiny armour?" asked Taff aloud picking up Nate and bringing him to the play pen

"Why don't we play fire shapes uh? That will help teach you how to control fire..." offered Taff leaving Pentre to cringe at depending on a little girl to get his clothes back

"H-hey..!" He struggled as he was put in a play pen, looking at Taff like he was a warden. "Ok......." He said, and put his hands up to make an attempt at using his fire in a creative way instead of a destructive way. Concentrating on keeping the flames small, each of his fingers lit up like candles. "like this?"
Taff nodded in agreement.

"Very good, that's a good start, now focus a little more and picture something beautiful that you like then you make the flames draw it for you. Like this look" showed Taff summoning some flames in the palm and leaving them floating, looking at a picture from his book and drawing the dragon with batting wings.

82816_320.jpg

"Pretty uh?" asked Taff seeing fire was what brought a connection between him, Nate and others in the room.

"We can play with the flames, a little while... if you like... it's your turn now" offered Taff letting the boy take his turn
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lilim would have to put her game with Zarinsea on pause as she hears Pentre howl from being set on fire by Nate. She'd actually get an idea and head over to Elesa, "Hey Elesa, mind tagging in? Add Zarinsea to your game of tag with Nate, could ya?" she asks as she holds out her hand for a consented high five. With Lilim being "it" in Zarinsea's game of tag, Elesa meeting the high five would make her it to Zarinsea, and the chase would resume with the kids at play.

Lilim would quickly enter the kitchen with Pentre's burned garments, only to see him wrapped in a bath towel, "Hehe, you could have just asked me sooner, hun. I told you I'd make you some new cloths anyway. Here." she says as she holds up the tail of her gown and tears a small ribbon from it, dropping her gown so it could repair itself as it usually did. It would be back to normal in a few minutes. Lilim would hold the ribbon of her gown up to Pentre's burned clothing and use her Trans magic to alter the cloth from both the torn ribbon and his cloths into a new tee shirt and a pair of blue comfort pants.

"I hope you don't mind, hun, but until we get something made of Denum, you'll have to settle for new cloths made from the material your previous attire was made from. Here. I hope you don't mind but anything I use my Trans magic on will self repair over time any time it gets damaged. So you won't have to worry about replacing your cloths again." she says in a calm tone, hoping her reassurance brought him some comfort. But how exactly he'd react to now having self repairing clothing was entirely up to him.

Elesa would take to chasing Zarinsea in Lilim's stead, "Seal of Wind! Gliding jump!" she calls out while holding her Wind charm in her hand. The spell she cast would allow her to jump and glide for a distance, grabing for Zarinsea again and again only for her to calmly float away each time. This continued until Elesa saw Taff and Nate making shapes out of fire, "Ooooh... Pretty. Excuse me, Mister Taff? Could I play too, please?" she says curiously, walking up and giving Taff a begging smile. She'd also look to Nate and see what he thought about her joining in the game, though she hoped he wouldn't mind.
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea watches as Lilim tags Elesa to substitute in for her, and giggles as Elesa uses her charms to fly up and attempt to catch her, only to JUST miss. This continued on for a bit before Elesa abandoned their game to go be with be with Nate and the other one. She tears up and starts silently sobbing, feeling like shes been abandoned twice by both Lilim and Elesa. Their game hadn't even ended, and she was already asking people to join in on their game, seemingly to have forgotten about Zarinsea. When she stops crying she pouts, making it a point to avoid Elesa for now as she wasn't to happy with her. Her sadness caused her to float back down to the ground, before she noticed the newly repaired dollhouse that sat off in the corner. She stares at it longingly, before decided she was going to play alone. If nobody wanted to play with her or have anything to do with her, she would just have to entertain herself and avoid the others.

She crawls over to the dollhouse sleepily. All the flying had taken a lot out of her, but that wasn't gonna stop her. She wipes a tear away with her tiny hand before eventually making it over to the dollhouse and grabbing the dolls, setting them up inside the house. The wife doll would be inside the kitchen, the children dolls would be inside the bedroom, and she would be holding onto the husband doll as she made him walk inside the front door, quietly making them speak to one another in baby babble, yawning for a long moment as she also rubbed her eyes, trying to get the sleep out of them.
Taff saw what happened and saw how much Zanrinsea was upset. He gazed at Zarinsea with the dolls and muttered "Byddwch yn fyw" which commanded the toys "be alive" so she would have friends that actually talked and moved and responded to her, he even put the miniature horse on the carpet and let it trot to the dolls house as well.

Then he returning his gaze at Nate and Elesa, amiccably letting Elesa sit with them to watch the dragon shape, fly, batting its flaming wings to keep the children fascinated and summoned another dragon for Elesa to play with.

"Here... your very own dragon,... you have to give your dragon a name, mine is called Kilgharrah. After you name it, it will obey you and you can even change it to a butterfly or a unicorn or anything else..." explained Taff having given the shape a life of its own though controlled what it was allowed to do
Arachne (played anonymously)

"Greetings my children I am new here said Arachne nicely walking through the room just to have eight legs and a bow in her hair I will be making sure you do not escape. lillm has hired me because I'm part spider and spiders can catch a lot of things oh and just so you know you better not leave the house or you get caught in my web and you'll be brought back here. Arachne says scaring the children a bit.

Arachne's scare tactic worked a little too well she'd find. As Elesa would turn to look at her as she spoke and would squeak timidly, ducking behind Taff to hide from her. Then came the semi-threat of being caught in a web if they left, and Elesa would tear up and start to panic, grabbing a charm from her belt, "Seal of Darkness!! Shadow step!!" she calls out quickly just before the magic consumes her and lets her sink into the floor as a shadow, taking off sprinting toward the kitchen, "Big Sis!! Big Sis!!!" she cries out as she rushes past Arachne and tries to find Lilim.

Lilim would hear Elesa and would start out the door, only to get sharply tackled by Elesa, whom was clearly distraught about something that had happened in the other room. "What in the wor- OOF!!" she says as Elesa slams into her chest and knocks her back. "Big Sis! This scary spider lady just came out of nowhere and started threatening everyone in the main room!" Elesa cries as she clings to Lilim for safety. Lilim would blink and narrowed her gaze to a glare as she looks out the door again, her eyes turning that fierce angry red once again.

Lilim would carry Elesa out the door in her hover, entering the room, "Guys?! What just happened?! Who scared Elesa and made her cry just now?!" she asks in a serious tone, holding Elesa close to her chest. Elesa gave it away though, as she peeked out from having her face buried in Lilim's neck and stared timidly at Arachne, clinging to Lilim even tighter for protection from the scary spider lady, "Her Big Sis... She did it." Elesa whispers as she points to Arachne.

Lilim would shift Elesa to her left hip and free up her right hand, charging some energy until she was holding a mass of what looked like clear plasma just below her palm, "Who are you, and what are you doing in my child care center?... I don't recognize you and you just scared Elesa to tears. Explain yourself..." Lilim growls in a serious tone. For those that could feel her energy they could tell Lilim was not joking. Arachne was in trouble.

Zarinsea looked at the figure that loomed in the doorway of the nursery, noting the eight legs and noting his ability to create webs. She shakes her head unamused, before looking towards Elesa who had full blown panicked and ran out of the room. She would have felt bad, if Elesa hadn't ditched their game earlier. As far as Zarinsea was concerned, it served the girl right. She sighs and goes back to the dollhouse, before her eyes widened as she notices them moving around on their own. She tilted her head, before one of the dolls waved at her. They were responding to her. She smiled, thinking that at least the dolls would be her friends, that is, unless one of the other children burned them to smithereens again..

She would look at the dolls in more surprise as they spoke to her, asking her how she was and what was wrong. She stared at them in shock, unaware that Taff was the one behind it. She tears up and grabs the dolls, hugging them all in an embrace as they hugged her back and stroked their arm. After a moment she set them down and wiped her tears away, before looking at Lilim enter the room, carrying the girl and glaring at the man in the doorway. She sighs before bringing her attention back to the dolls/
Arachne (played anonymously)

oh sorry about that and by the way I'm the guardian of the fields you hired remember? also don't be scared that's just me being strict but I will make sure you don't escape Because you and your magic little children are too weak to survive out there oh and I almost forgot does anyone want a cat? she is very fluffy and nice she says before turning towards taff and saying "don't even think I don't remember what you did to me back at Camelot" Arachne says threateningly before turning green and disappearing into a cloud of web.
Nitro (played by ReaperTheShadow67)

When nitro heard the threaten he whimpered and ran to hide behind the dollhouse by running and then slides behind it he says zarinsea! HALP there is a scary lady following me oh IS THAT A KITTY I NEED TO SAVE IT! Nitro runs up to her and slaps her across the face and makes her let go of the cat and picks it up.
Merthyr raised an interested eye brow at Arachne

"Taff... Taff doing anything to anyone? He is the clumsiest manservant to walk the lands of Camelot!" exclaimed as a matter of fact

"What exactly could he have done to you? beat you with his broom whilst tripping over it?" quizzed Merthyr

Taff made gesture with his hands watching the dragon flame copy his moves to make it bat the wings and glide a little, as if he had not heard the bitter remark from Arachne and the more humiliating reminder from Merthyr.

((moving up in news feed))

Lilim narrows her glare to a squint as she watches Arachne vanish in a mist of webs, "I do not remember speaking to that Arachnosapian. But perhaps I should. With everyone calmed down and research set to begin on reversing that magic mirror's effects, I don't think she'd be of much aid around here... And it appears no one but Elesa even bought her threat." she says annoyedly as she stays her spell and moves to give Elesa a nice, tight, calming hug. It would take several minutes before Elesa was convinced the spider lady would not be coming back.

Finally Lilim would stand Elesa on her own two feet again, "Hey... It's looking like it'll be morning soon enough. You wanna play a little longer and I'll let you know when I start to bed?" Lilim asks with a soft smile.

Elesa would nod slowly, "I wanna play with Zarinsea again... But..." she says as she glances over to Zarinsea, seeing that she was doing her own thing and seemed to sense that Zarinsea might have some ill-will toward her. She'd scoot a little closer to Lilim, "I think Zarinsea is mad at me..." Elesa whispers nervously.

Lilim would giggle, "What? Why would she be mad at you? C'mon, I'll help you talk to her." she says as she reaches to take Elesa's hand, coaxing her along as they made their way to the dollhouse, and to Zarinsea. "Hey Zarinsea? You're not mad at Elesa are you?" Lilim asks curiously.
Nitro (played by ReaperTheShadow67)

Hewo nitro is able to say to lillm and point at his mouth like saying hungry

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus