Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Soundwave (played anonymously)

She steals the life of the trees around her and gives the life of them to the dragon waking the dragon from a coma
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

"What in the name of a Rathalos?" Alex said as he walked back over.

"I only woke it up IT IS DYING HELP IT!"
Devi (played by Maylee)

She ran in circles around the dragon happily. She felt so helpful! She looked at the dragon now towering above her.
Devi (played by Maylee)

She sat down next to its head and "pet/stroked" its head with her talon in a attempt to comfort it.

"Oh Rathalos..." Alex said, "I can't unless I know it's affliction."

"It was thrown into the ground by another dragon most likely vlue look at his claws they are soaked in blood and look at the cuts they are fresh"

"I can heal the cuts, but any broken bones won't be easy," Alex said as he started treating the cuts.
Arram Findlay (played by CoolShortie)

((I'm terribly sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out of this. School's coming up, and I'm sure you guys understand that situation. It was fun while it lasted, and good luck to you all in continuing it.))

((Ok do I know you?))

"Where is the fledgling! It is not eating it's natural food well this will do for now" she grabs a raw steak and offers it to the baby dragon
Echo (played anonymously)

After a while echo was treating Evelyn's wounds and making sure not to hit vital organs

rolled 1d100 and got 60
If Evelyn will go into a coma

Evelyn (played by Raven14)

(so confused is she in a come then?)
Devi (played by Maylee)

She looked at Soundwave but didn't take the meat from her. She ran off into the woods returning a few minutes later with a tiny albino mammal that resembled a dog with wings. She sat it down and curled up around it watching them work.

"Annndd.... Done," Alex said, finishing it off.
Devi (played by Maylee)

She looked at them Sleepily. She looked at the tiny thing she was curled up a round then layed her head down and fell into a deep sleep
Echo (played anonymously)

((
Evelyn wrote:
(so confused is she in a come then?)
. No she is in a coma like state one that you'll wake up from after he heals ya))
Evelyn (played by Raven14)

((kk)

Evelyn lay there unconscious meanwhile Vlue woke up wounded only a bit he stood up quickly glancing around his wing was still cut.
Devi (played by Maylee)

Glimmer continued sleeping curled up around that albino thing that looked like a dog with wings.

Alex glanced at Vlue and said, "Well, hello there."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus