Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

"Hey, come back here with that!" Alex yelled as he chased Glimmer all the way to Evelyn. He picked it up and looked at Evelyn and said, "Youch, here let me help."
Evelyn (played by Raven14)

Evelyn glanced up an Expression of pain on her face "n..hi I'm fine!" She said continuing to hold her arm.

Alex looked at Evelyn's arm and said, "No, your no where near fine with that arm!"

Y..yes I am!"

Alex sighed, and walked over and picked up the sowing needle Evelyn had dragged along with her and said, "Well, maybe next time, try to hide the evidence that your hurt, cause I bet you undid any stitches on your arm. I can't fix that. but I can rap it up to temporary stabilize it."

She sighed "fine..."

"Ok, just let me see your arm," Alex said as brought out a roll of green, leaf like bandage wrap, a bottle of herb juice, and another bottle.

Evelyn flintched as he put the herbs on her arm.

"This should temporarily numb your arm," Alex said as he put some of the juice in the other bottle, not herb, then wrapped it up.

Evelyn nodded sitting there she grinded her teeth fighting the pain

Then Alex cut the needle off. "Done!" he said.
Arun-Ja (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

The sorcerer just sat in silence, having followed the loud noises and sought their source. His training as a Shadowscale was paying off, as no one had noticed his form yet.
Devi (played by Maylee)

Glimmer sat next to Alex happily. She felt helpful.
Soundwave (played anonymously)

Soundwave turned around to Evelyn and levitated before flying away with her cloak and before she left she lifted Evelyn a small bit and dropped her so she would fall over

Ahh" Evelyn fell to the ground after being lifted "crazy whitch!" She shouted angrily.
Devi (played by Maylee)

She followed Soundwave for a while before returning to Alex and Evelyn)
Julius and Kaoru Hik (played by SmackKam)

he heard Evelyn shout and went to check it out"Hello? is there anyone here?"
Devi (played by Maylee)

She looked at Julius curiously. She ran over to him her black forked tounge flickerd in and out of her mouth.
Julius and Kaoru Hik (played by SmackKam)

he froze"T-T-Thats a dragon... AHH!"
Devi (played by Maylee)

She tilted her head questionably at him before sitting by Evelyn. Her tail laying harmlessly next to her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus