Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Soundwave (played anonymously)

Alex would see Soundwave kneeling I front of the second dragon mourning over her loss
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

Alex finish by twisting a knot into it by using a metal rod. "There." Then he look at the young dragon and said, "Oh, you decided to follow me anyway." (What should Alex name the young dragon?)

((Glimmer it's a beautiful name!))
Echo (played anonymously)

((I'll go with glimmer))
Devi (played by Maylee)

She bounced over to Soundwave looking up at her. She put her talon on Soundwaves foot and looked at the ground. She seemed sad also.
GliTcH (played anonymously)

((Me too))
Muffin (played anonymously)

((I think it fits))
Julius and Kaoru Hik (played by SmackKam)

(Name it bob)
Devi (played by Maylee)

( Glimmer is a good name considering that she has black scales and a few scattered silver scales mainly on the underside of her wings)

Soundwave turned to look at the small dragon and rubbed it's head "are you sad aswell? Me too" you could see her face was as sad as when mcr broke up
Julius and Kaoru Hik (played by SmackKam)

he sat up and looked around"What happened?"he mumbled
Devi (played by Maylee)

She made a cat like purring sound and drew in the dirt a picture of a small egg and a dragon above the egg. She then crossed out the dragon above the egg.

An
Devi (played by Maylee)

She put her talon on the dragon then she hopped up and started making many different chirping sounds excitedly. She kept pointing at the dragon and chirping.
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

Alex walked over to Soundwave and Glimmer. "Hey. Watcha doing over here?" he asked, his hand on his sword's handle.
Devi (played by Maylee)

She drew two lumpy shapes that resembled a heart with lines around one of them. She then drew lines around the other one and made two arrows: own to the dragon they thought was dead and one to herself and then she squeaked.

"Oh this is your mother. I'm sorry for your loss" ): 'twas a sad day to hear glimmers mother has died
Devi (played by Maylee)

(She's trying to tell you that the dragon you think is deads heart is still beating)

(Oh) "wait I sense I life sign on this dragon! You OVER HERE!" Soundwave yells toward Alex
Devi (played by Maylee)

She continues hopping around the dragon excitedly and making cat like purring and some kind of squeaking sound.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus