Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

Alex sighed, "Alright, princess."
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Do me a favor...Just kill me...If that satisfy..you..You nobles are the same...treating poor people like a dirt." He cough out blood" This is why I despise you all..."

"Not without the princess permission."

On his hand. he holds a silver locket that contains the picture of his late maother and sister.

Alex looked at Amara
Amara (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Amara got up and pulled out some bandaging and handed it to Allec.
Evelyn (played by Raven14)

((lol if this is turning into a war between nobles and the non nobles I want Evelyn to join!))

"hey...what are you even doing?" He cough out blood.

Amara said Shush! She wrapped it round his wound and patted his back to get all the blood out.

What Amara did brings back the memory of his mother and sister taking care of his tuberculosis. After that tears fall on his eyes.

Amara look and saw the tears and said What's wrong? Am i hurting you?

"You kinda remind of my both my mother and sister..."

Amara smiled and continued to heal him when she was done she wipped her forehead and got back up.

He tried to stand up. "Tell me...why are you being kind to me? You know that I almost kill you...You know that I despise nobles like you"

Amara said still smiling Just because you tried to kill me everyone bleeds and dies and i rather not see that in person

He just laugh "You are one odd Noble...But I respect you for that..."He grab the contract of his client and tear it apart. "I just waste my life on almost becoming a full pledge assassin."

Amara said Well its not to late to start again we have pleanty of jobs in villages or even castles like mine we are hiring if you want a job just ask Amara smiled

"So you ask me to become something useful to your castle?"

She said Only if you want to but yes and if you like killing theres a job opportunity for the beheading guy or the lead guard

"I Would accept that offer...but first...I should take care of someone else.." He turn around pull out his hood.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus