Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

In in somewhere tavern filled with shady looking folks. Theres a man called by the name Royal Hunter that he was given his first task before becoming a full pledge assassin. His task is to assassinate a Noble named Amara and he was paid to do so. Hunter smiled and went out the tavern and start tracking this Noble Amara.

It was soon that he finally smell her scent and he followed it and there he saw her riding a horse with a fellow gentleman. Hunter smiled that he can't wait to spill his first blood. So he enter quietly like a mouse.
Amara (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Amara heard the footsteps and called out Who's there show yourself!
(Who you)
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

((I've been gone for so long! Can someone catch me up?))

((Nothing much :P))

((Ok.))

Amara wrote:
Amara heard the footsteps and called out Who's there show yourself!
(Who you)
Allec chuckles that he slowly step out. "My oh my...that was brave of you enough to call me out...lady amara" Behind him is the guards who are badly wounded.

Alex heard the assassin. "Hmph," he said, "Mercenary? Assassin? Anyway, he needs to be stopped." Then Alex snuck up behind the assassin, drew his sword, and swung it by the flat, hitting the assasin on the head.

Little did he know he dodge it and start a counter attack with his sword. He look at his eyes "Say...you are strong...I like it! Well it would be sad that I need kill you. After that I will kill her and bring her head to my client."

"Well, your not killing royalty," Alex said, "So prepare for your demise." Then he swung his sword, full force, at the assassin's legs.

He got hit but he didt felt a pain that he counter back with his sword. After the swing he deliver round about kick to him.

Alex dodged by doing a back-flip. Then he jumped forward, bringing his sword down.

He throw thre knives at him and after that he dash and deliver a thrust of hiw sword.

Alex deflected the knives with his sword, then rolled to avoid getting stabbed. "And this is one of the times I wish I had armor," he said before he swung his sword, though accidentaly hitting the ground with it. "Dang it!"

Amara tip toed away and into a barn.

Alex watched the princess get away. Then he tried to get his sword out of the ground.

During the fight he felt that his limit just kick in that he cough out blood. In his thought "Not this time !" He turned his head to Amara and he threw a smoke bomb on the ground. The smoke was thick that he made his move towards her. Once he was in front of her " Now...Say goodbye Lady Amara" He raise his sword in order to finish her off.

Alex got his sword out of the ground. Then he ran in front of Arama. "Not happening!" Alex said, raising his sword to block the assassin.

Amara ran into the town to find the guards.

Alex swung his sword at the main support pillar of the barn, cutting it in half. Then he ran out if the barn.

((Is anyone still here?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus