Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Amara (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Amara nodded and said Ok then just stop by my castle
She walked back to her guards and went back to her kingdom.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Allecs Arc.
At the house of his clients, He manage to enter in that all of the guards are knock down. The client was panic to escape but he manage to apprehend him.

Client: Hunter my man...What are you doing?! Didn't I payed to get rid of that Princess?!
Allec: He grab him in the collar and pinned in the wall " You know what...Scumbags like you will be put to justice...
Client: Whats gotten into you?! I though you will gonna become a fullpledge assassin once you kill her! Isn't enough gold to do that? I can pay you double!
Allec: You know...I have made my decision...to give this assassin and join to her instead. Since Im here...." He pulled his sword. Maybe I would have little fun with you.... He gave a killer smile.
Client: NOOOOO!!!!!!

It was morning that the Client was tied on a pole with all evidence of his treachery and evil scheme. The guards apprehend him and sent to prison for him evil scheme.

As for Allec he just sit on the rooftop look at the scene. His pet crow landed on his right shoulder " Well...I did the right thing...I hope people like him deserve punishment with justice."

(:3)
Amara went in her castle and went to her parents and said Hello father and mother im home

"I guess I should a better job now...Maybe that Princess Amara should hire me for something" He jump off on the roof and land safely. As he arrive at the castle the guards suspect him that they want to ask him some question.

The first guard on the left said What is your business here?

"Im here to see Princess Amara. "

The guard opened the door and said Please do not touch the windows
Amara heard the guards and came over and saw Allec and invited him inside.

"Man this is pretty big for a castle you have here Princess"

Amara said directing him to the couch in the living room Well its not mine its my parents but they don't do much

he sat on the couch and he didn't notice the maids were looking at him. "I recall yesterday with your offer, So what job is stored for me? Isn't it janitor, chef or horse cleaning? I can do those job"

Amarasaid while getting up Well actually iwas hoping you would be our head guard She smiled and ordered the maids to bring tea.

he was total shock of what he just heard" What? Are you being serious? "

Dead serious but if you don't want the potion i can have you work with the horses she said while the maids came in bring in tea.
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

Alex was in a weapons shop, seeing how much a silver greatsword would cost. 'To much,' he thought, walking out of the shop.

"Well I dont know your highness...maybe is not my time to take that position. I would start with a basic job here. I'll take Horse cleaning." He was truly humble with his decision.

She took a sip of her tea and said Well we have an opening for horse cleaning or teaching the horses to jump over a fence

"Horse cleaning would be more easy. So when will start ?"

Amara got up and said does Now work?

" Well I still have the energy to do some work. So where is this Horse Pen of yours anyway?"

Amara smiled and lead him to the grand garden where the blossoms bloomed and the bees didn't sting. She lead him the the horse house and in was 4 horses Amara said pointing to the horses Here That's jasper, that's devoid, Charlie, and Chloe She handed him a bucket filled with cleaning supplies.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus