Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Jay opened he mouth but closed it due to her pup walking off, "Lilac get back over here!" Lilac ran back over to her mother and stared at the red wolf once more
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

Walks into clearing to see multiple wolves. One seems to be on guard ready to attack him. "Woah, calm down" laughs "What got you in such a bad mood?"

Jay and Lilac looked at the newcomer
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows) Topic Starter

Lupus looked down upon yet another stranger, and low growl sounded in his throat.

"What is the meaning of this?!"
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

Growls a bit but his legs wobble as he loose blood. The blood runs through his own red fur turn it glossy as it drips to the ground.
Lupus wrote:
Lupus looked down upon yet another stranger, and low growl sounded in his throat.

can I join in the group topic
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows) Topic Starter

((Of course))

Gingertheneko wrote:
Lupus wrote:

can I join in the group topic
Welcome!!! :)
Slasher was walking through the woods looking for his next meal as he's looking around sniffing the air trying to get the scent of deer

"Hey I'm no threat, just a fellow wolf." Mutters more quietly "Gosh, these guys aren't very friendly"

Suddenly Wynbain let out a long unsteady heavy breath and suddenly his eyes rolled back, and he flopped to the ground out cold from the blood loss.
Slasher sees a deer infront of him directly and creeps up behind it as he sprang on top of the deer killing it instantly by sinking his teeth into it

Jay rushed over to the fallen wolf, she looked at the body, "Lilac could you go get me some cobwebs.." Lilac nodded and ran to their cave grabbing some cobwebs.
Slasher dragged the dead animal to eat before any other wolves found him and took it away from him this was his kill and nobody else's

(( Slashers characters character, I'm imagining him as a tiny red wolf, and that's like so cute sorry just had to say that))

He grumbled something in his delusional sleep.

"Woah, you ok?" Runs over to the fallen wolf
Wynbain wrote:
(( Slashers characters character, I'm imagining him as a tiny red wolf, and that's like so cute sorry just had to say that))

(You mean Ginger the Neko she's cute isn't she)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

( can I join? If that's a yes could I use Sissy? I do do she doesn't have a pack so she's just a loner if not then I'll use Devil and Deme who are also loners)
Slasher finished up eating the deer he killed as he heard a noise infront of him directly to see a woman looking at him directly

Gingertheneko wrote:
Wynbain wrote:

(You mean Ginger the Neko she's cute isn't she)

(( yeah sorry but yeah, I just want snuggle with her. She literally looks like a combo of my cat tiger and my nephew Micky whose like the best toddler ever and ironically currently has a strange obsession with werewolves right now :) ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus