Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Jay dragged Marik to her's and Lilac's cave. She then had to drag Wynbain's body to the cave as well. She rested them both on their own moss bed and she looked at their wounds
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows) Topic Starter

The white alpha gave a short triumphant growl before stepping off the bear. He looked around to assess the damage. He saw the glowing necklace and went over to it, piking it up. He brought it back to the owner and dropped it next to his head.
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

It glowed brightly for a moment and Wynbain gasped leeching up coughing. He looked around then grabbed the necklace slipping it on, "Thank you, Alpha." He bowed his head.

Jay stepped back in surprised as Wynbain got up, "Stay still I need to ten to your wounds.."

The wounds suddenly seemed to stitch together becoming simple scars and his broken bones snapped back. His few grey fur turned back to its old color, his visible bone even over his jaw suddenly grew back his visible ribs now a patch of fur. But a small amount of the vials liquid seemed to vanish. He whimpered a bit and sighed, "no need damned thing wont let me die yet, no need to waste anything on me."

"What just happened to the old wolf!!" Lilac looked at Wynbain, "I don't know.." Jay looked at Wynbain then his necklace

He touched the necklace with his paw, "this is supposedly the blood of the god Fenrir. Any time I die and the necklace is placed on me a little bit of blood is used to resurrect and regenerate me." He licked his tooth again, "though it's quite limited in uses and how far it heals."

"Thats an odd form of magic."
Lupus said, seemingly unsurprised that he had a form of magic to use at all.

He nodded, "I've never understood why he gave it to me, or why specifically this, but it's saved me a good number of times."
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

Marik groaned with pain. He was aware of the others. His leg still hurt like hell. "I think it's broken" I say weakly.

Jay turns her attention back to Marik, "Lilac get me a stick." Lilac nodded and grabs a stick, she gives it to Jay and she says, "Marik bite on this stick.."

"This is gonna hurt isn't it?" Bites stick.

Jay smirked, "Maybe..." She pressed down on his leg while Lilac was on his shoulder

Wynbain sighed, "yeah kid it's going to hurt like hell."

Lupus laid on hist stomach and looked on, the bears blood coated the white fur around his muzzle. Yet he remained silent.

"Don't call me kid" I say angrily at Wynbain. The pain hits me and I call out.

Jay wrapped some cobwebs around the leg, "Done.." Jay and Lilac stepped away from Marik

"Thanks" I say. I stay down as I can't get up. "Sorry about that. I shouldn't have annoyed that bear earlier. This shouldn't have happened"

"Its fine!" Lilac sqeaked. Jay's ear flickered, "It may take about two days for your leg to heal."

"You were lucky I was here, or it may have ended very badly."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus