Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Jay looked at Marik, "Marik are you ok?" Jay walked over to him. Lilac followed her mother
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

"yeah, it's just that.." Looks down sadly. "Seeing you and Lilac, a happy family. It makes me think, i never had a chance to start a family. I left my pack recently and i can't go back now. I miss them"

Jay nodded, "I understand that feeling.. before I was in this pack I fell in love with an outsider name Moose. My pack found out so I was banished... I wish I could go back but I can not..." Jay lowered her head and Lilac comfort her mom

"Its fine" Looks down and sighs. Suddenly a loud roar echoes out from behind them. Marik turns around to see the bear from earlier charge through the trees. I turn around and growl at the bear. "If you want a fight, take me. Leave these innocent bystanders alone"

Lilac ran off, afraid, while Jay glared at the bear, "Why bears..." She followed her pup

The bear watched the other wolves and snarled. I run up and bite it's leg hard. "Don't you touch them!" It turns it's attention back to me. It shakes it's leg, throwing me into a nearby tree.
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

Wynbain suddenly was on the bears back his eyes wild with rage. The old wolf ripped into the bear, ripping his claws at anything digging his teeth into anywhere he could refusing to let go.

I try to stand up but I'm still dizzy from the impact of the tree. I can just make out Wynbain attacking the bear.

Jay and Lilac watched from a far. Lilac stayed close to her mother

I attempt to stumble towards the bear but I fall. My vision starts to swim.

Jay whispers to her pup and run over to help

Sees Jay running over "Stay back, I won't let other people get hurt because of me." Tries to stand but falls again

She stopped moving, "I must help."

My head throbs. I try to stand. This time I stand successfully. I run at the bear and bite its leg again. It kicks me off again. The time a land on my front left leg. I hear a snap and feel an intense pain in my leg. I scream out in pain.

Lilac watched as Jay ran over to Marik, "Help is needed now? Hmm... get up and don't put pressure on that leg." Jay nodded to Lilac and she ran into their cave

Wynbain hears the bone snap and growls scratching at the bears eye, "stay back I... Agh I got the hairy beast you get back and I'll drive him ahhhhhh" the bait finally shakes him off throwing him to the side the vial around his neck flying off into the grass.

This time I can't get up. I see the bear throw Wynbain off. I struggle to get up but the pain is too much.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows) Topic Starter

Lupus, who was easily larger then the bear, lunged forward. He went for the bears neck, sinking his fangs into it's flesh. The bear reared up on it's back legs in attempt to throw the massive wolf off, But lupus was to smart for that. HE to reared up with the bear, not losing his grip. He leaped and twisted landing on the bear's back, forcing it back to the ground. Lupus twisting his head, and with a sickening crack, the bear fell dead.

He saw the bear go down but he was too weak to get up. He whined in pain before fainting

Wynbain remained on the ground his body unmoving his mouth open his eyes rolled back a bit. The vial glowed faintly from the grass as his wounds all began to bleed.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus