Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

Sheathes machete. "Good, now I suggest we get the hell out a here and to somewhere safe"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

" I it's o ok Luna was t trained to b b block. S-she's a s-s-servi-service d-d-dog" Sissy stuttered and signaled for Luna to come next to her. Luna backed away from James and stood next to Sissy still partway between them.
James (played by SmackKam)

"Isnt this place safe enough? we could go into the back and stay there for awhile, i could keep watch from the roof and we could go when the horde passes"

Notices a relatively large horde of zombies coming towards the shop. "Come on, we have no time to chat, let's run out and climb to the roof!"
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

Adam rapped his scratch from the car in a bandage and looked around to make sure he was alone. He cleared it out and slid down a wall screaming and crying.

Kat ran into a gun store and looked around.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She took out a blade and ran at amazing speeds, cutting Z's heads off and avoiding people.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She pulled a handful of small throwing knives out of her pocket counting them in her head before shoving them back in her pocket. She mumbled something before brushing past the other peaple to the back door. She kept walking for a few feet and glanced behind her as Luna trotted up to her.

Adam screamed louder and cried more and louder.

Looks over to James "Should we follow her or go back up to the roof?"

Kat aimmed the gun at a zombie and shot off his head but it made a vary loud bang. Her ears rang and she became deaf.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

"Are y you c c coming o o or not?" Sissy said tapping her foot impatiently. Luna stood by her leg leaning on it slightly to help with Sissys bad anxiety. She didn't wait any longer and took of running with luna beside her.

he followed"Come on"

"Screw it, I'm going after her" runs after Sissy

"So where are we going?"he asked sissy
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Sisys and Luna ran at a surprisingly fast speed. They ran until they came up to the woods and started walking through it.

"Y y you'll s see" she said not even looking behind her.

Follows Sissy. Sighs and looks sad.

(kats here too)
Kat's ears stopped ringing and could hear again and shaked her head. She put on ear muffles and shot another gun but this was louder.

(Kat, you with us? Cause I don't think our characters have met)

he walked with sissy"Do you know anywhere we could stay?"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She nods absent mindedly. Sissy came up to a trapdoor like thing and opened it jumping inside. Inside she took the knives out of her pocket and put them in a box filled with knives a bow and a bunch of arrows. "T-ta da" she said with a smile as Luna jumped down after her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus