Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Marik (played by JonahMa07)

"Hello, you must be Devil I'm assuming" She says. "Marik must really like you he's showing you our hideout." I roll my eyes. "She's new here, I'm showing we around" I reply.
Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

“Yeah I’m new me and my twin, Deme but hes out playing with our deer friends” Devil said smiling at Monica.

"Wait Deer?!" she turns to Marik. "What the hell." I look at her. "Please don't fight" I say. "Anyway, where's Roan?" "I don't know. Probably still trying to get Scarlett to go out with him" She says laughing. I Laugh "Still?"

“Yeah deer what’s so wrong about that Sakuras probably wondering why me and Deme even have wolf friends” Devil said angrily.

"We eat em, that's what's wrong" said Monica. "Hey, calm down you two" I say before turning to Monica. "These deer are different"

“You touch them I will murder you” Devil snarled at Monica angrily.

"You threatening me?" Monica snarled. "Calm Down!" I say, trying not to raise my voice. "Stop fighting." "Typical Marik, defending her because you have a crush on her" Monica said mockingly. "Monica, you have no proof of that." "Oh come off it Marik. I've known you for 3 years. I can read you like a book." I blush "Enough" I finally say.

Devil walked away but because she’s never been here before she ran into the wall face first.

Rushes over to Devil. "You ok?" I ask. "What you do that for Devil?" Monica said. "Can't see In the dark?" "Shut it Monica" I snap at her.

“No in fact I can’t!” Devil said angrily rubbing her nose with her paw and sitting down with her back against the wall.

"What? You're blind?" Monica stepped back sheepishly. "Sorry, I never knew. Shouldn't have been so mean to you" she looked down.

“I get that a lot” Devil said sadly. Deme wandered the woods with the deer until they came across a pond and they played by it chasing each other, playing tag and stuff.

"It's ok De-" before I can finish that sentence, Roan walks in. "Sup peeps" he says. Suddenly he stops when he sees Devil. "Look which pretty wolf turned up" he said. Me and Monica roll our eyes. "You should get used to it, Roan is normal like this, just ignore home" I say to Devil. Roan tries to protest but Monica stops him.

“Ok” Devil said stifling a laugh.

"Hey Marik" says Roan "I heard you had a fight with your father last night. What was that about?" "Uhhh" I say, looking over to Devil for help. I remember she can't see me. "Deer..." I say Eventually

She heard the distress in Mariks voice and said “His father thinks that uhh... he shouldn’t be hanging out with you because your a bad influence on him?” Devil interrupted questingly.

"That was before you arrived Devil. Now its about those deer I'm helping keep alive." "Deer?" Asks Roan. "Here we go again I mutter. " Yes Deer, they looked after Devil and her brother since they were young and I'm helping keep the rest of the pack from tearing them apart"

“Blah blah blah the stories boring but just letting you know now if you so much as lay one of your dirty paws on them I will rip You to pieces” Devil said smiling in Roans direction. “Twin” she corrected Marik grinning.

"Yes, twin" turns to Roan. "Get used to the random death threats" I say laughing. Roan nods back at me.

“It’s not random I just thought it was something he should know. We wouldn’t want such a little adorable puppy to get ripped to shreds would we?” Devil said knowing fully well that Roan wasn’t a puppy.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus