Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Marik (played by JonahMa07)

"You really like her don't you. You're willing to betray your pack for her" said my father. "I said, Don't get involved in my life!" I Snarl at him. "Leave them alone!" He stopped snarling and retreated "You look after them then, show me how good of a leader you are" He walked back to his cave. I walk back to Maria's cave. "Everyone ok?" I ask.
Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

Ray glared at Mariks father before going back to talking to Deme. "I think so, Sakura?" Devil said and Sakura replied "yep everyone's ok".

"You guys get some sleep, I'm gonna stay guard at the entrance of the cave." Sits at the entrance, ears alert for any sounds.

Devil FINALLY had calmed the frightened fawns down so she walked to the entrance of the cave and sat next to Marik. Devils nose twitched as she smelt the air and her ears easily heard a colony of bats wake up in a far away cave.

Didn't hear them at first but when they started screeching, he heard. "You know, I love watching the bats fly be here" I say to her.

"What about the owls? There beautiful at night" Devil said standing up and walking towards the woods.

"You sure it's safe to leave the deer unprotected?" I say getting up and following her.

"More or less" Devil replied glancing in the direction of the cave when she heard Ray walk outside the cave and lay by the entrance. Devil continued walking towards the woods.

Walks up right next to her. "So, where are we going?"

She glanced at the voice not responding. When they came to the edge of the forest she asked "have you seen a spiky plant here? It's got long leaves with spikes on the edges (a aloe plant in other words)".

"There are several of them over there" I gesture to the right side with my muzzle.

“Where? Have you forgotten I’m blind” Devil said cunfused.

"Sorry, I forgot" Begins to walk towards them. "Follow my voice"

“Ok but I can follow your footsteps also” she said stifling a giggle and followed his voice to the plant. Devil grabbed a branch and trotted to the entrance to Mariks fathers cave.

"What are you doing?" I ask suspiciously.

“Getting my revenge, don’t worry he won’t know” Devil replied carrying the leaf in and putting it right by Mariks fathers nose. She quickly and quietly hurried out stifling a laugh when she almost ran into Marik.

"Heh, I mean he deserves it for being such a grump"

She nods grinning and quickly ran over to Maria’s den laying down nearby the entrance. Devils white fur stood out against the grey cave.

Walks over and lays next to Devil "Probably best to get some sleep now"

(Time Skip too next morning?)

(Sure)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus