Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Marik (played by JonahMa07)

"Uhhh, not so sure. The pack hunts deer, there are none apart from me who would accept a deer in the territory if it wasn't food."
Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

"What if I just walked in there with them there's only 5 of them and a around 3 fawns" Devil said "someone dare try to hurt them I will stop them wether there a higher rank then me or not" she added angrily. Deme came trotting over with Ray.

"I have no doubt you would try to defend them but they have enough numbers to easily beat you. I'll have a word with my father and see if I can get an exception"

"But the deers can fight also. See" Devil said pointing at two young fawns who were play fighting with a younge buck. She also pointed at a older buck who head butted a tree to knock down some apples for the younger ones and they happily ate one. "Fine but if he says no warn him that I will stay here with the deer during the night" Devil said as Deme walked up to them smiling with Ray trailing behind him.

"I'll do my best" I say. I smile at her before trotting off. Turns back "Try and sneak them into the cave, Maria will understand"

"Ok" she said smiling at Marik before playing with the fawns.

Walks off towards his father's cave. Hears a rustle in the nearby bushes but ignores it.

"I'll be back" Devil told the deer and wanders into the forest until she was far enough away form them that they wouldn't hear her. She sat down and stared at the ground before starting to cry tears streaming down her face, she made a mistake of being to close to the packs den not knowing the forest well.

Walks into his father's cave. "Father? Are you here?" A low voice came from the end of the cave. "Yes son, I'm here." Looks to where the voice came from. "I wish to speak with you about something" I say. "Indeed you do" He replies "But first, let me ask you a question. Why were you with with that female? She's an out sider, you shouldn't get involved with her." I scowl at him. "What does it matter to you who I get involved with." He looks surprised at me answering back. "Anyway, Devil wishes to keep some deer who are close family to her, in her den." I say. "Deer!?" he says angrily. "They're our natural prey!" I snarl at them. "Well they're staying whether you like it or not and if you or any of the other of the wolves do do much as touch them, I will fight them." "Are you threatening me?" He answers. "What if I am? Look, If I'm ever gonna be Alpha, I need to make my own decisions" With that, I walk out of the cave.

She walke back to the feild to find the deer grazing a few of them playing around with Deme. She sat by a tree and waiting for Marik hoping they could stay with them.

Walks back to the clearing. "I told my father that you guys can stay. He may not like it, but I made the decision for him and I warned him that if any of the deer were harmed, I would defend them." I seem annoyed.

"Thanks so much" Devils and Deme said at the same time trotting up to them. "But i don't know were they would sleep. Are you sure Maria wouldn't mind?" Devil asked as Deme stood there nervously.

"Maria is one of the only wolves who has never killed a creature. Trust me, she'll understand" He begins to lead them back.

"Come on guys don't worry I will murder anyone who harms you" Devil said stopping until she heard the sounds of all the (about) 8 deers hooves as they walked after them hesitantly the fawns walking besides there mothers.

Walks to the caves. "Maria? We may have some extra people tonight." She looks surprised at the deer but nods, letting the deer into the cave. "Im gonna sleep in the entrance tonight, just to make sure nobody tries to hurt you or them" I say to Devil as she walks past.

The deer walked in the 4 adults sat together closely packed in an attempt to not take up a bunch of space and the fawns sat by there mother. Devil sat by Ray the two whispering between themeselves and Devil took some of the fawns to play out in the open, chasing each other back and forth.

sighs and watches Devil and the fawns. "Wish I could have that much fun" I think

The fawns ran back dog piling on Devil pinning her down. Devil pretended to struggle but easily knocked them off before continuing to chase them accidnetky running into a large wolf. "Sorry" Devils said quickly the fawns huddling behind her.

The large wolf snarled at her. I get up, run over and jump in front of Devil. I snarl at the wolf "Back away Father" I say growling. "Leave them be, they did nothing to you." "You are getting rebellious and reckless, your vision is clouded with this female here" My Father said. I Growl at him. "Stop trying to get involved in my life. I'm making my own decisions and I will protect them. Don't you try and attack them."

Devil quickly shoved the tiny fawns away from the wolves until they were safe in eight here mothers. Ray went and stood by the entrance to Maria's cave watching Marik and his father.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus