Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » The Sith Lord's Birthday

Sanne Moderator

Our one and only Darth Angelus has grown in power, in wisdom and in knowledge because another year of ruthless ruling has passed. One more year this galaxy has faced his plots and conquering only to submit to his will, one more year we have done nothing but his bidding, and many more years shall we grovel at his feet in our lifelong servitude!

Dark Side FOREVER!!!

Happy birthday Darth!! <3 <3 <3 We love you and wish you nothing but an awesome day and a long, happy future! Please continue to make the world a better place with your awesome movies and costumes. It would be a much less enjoyable place without you!

(And yes, it's midnight in the UK so I am totally qualified to make this post already. XD)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

You posted right as the clock on my computer said 00:00. Thankyou Sanne! :D
SeraphicStar

No Sith Lord is as amazing as this man. There's no one I'd rather be mercilessly slaughtered by.

Happy barfday, Darth! :D
:O Darth's got a military clock! Why am I not surprised!

Happy birthday, Darthmans! Sorry, but my soul is still IOU'd to Taunter.

How about a consolation prize of a batch of your favorite cookies, dressed up like Jedi so you can devour & defeat them?
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Darth_Angelus wrote:
You posted right as the clock on my computer said 00:00. Thankyou Sanne! :D

I figured I'd make it a little extra special. ;D

Copper_Dragon wrote:
:O Darth's got a military clock! Why am I not surprised!

Hey! I do too! XD We're Europeans, that explains everything.
Happy Birthday Darth! <3 Hope you're going to have a super awesome day!
Happy birthday! I hope you have a good one! also that you get a ton of cookies. You darksiders always talk about the cookies.
All hail Darth Angelus, first of his name! May he live for the many years to come!

Happy birthday! As my gift to you, I bring you a few rage inducing quotes that probably someone somewhere in the world once said ;D

"My favourite Star Trek character is Dark Vader."

"Greedo shot first!"

"Star Wars Episode 2: Attack Of The Clones was the best Star Wars movie ever made!"

"I hate episodes 4, 5, and 6. The graphics and special effects suck in those."

"Why is that planet filled with little Chewbaccas?"

"I wish they used Jar Jar Binks more often. He was funny."
Happy Birthday, Darth! For one swel--I mean, one ruthless overlord of a Sith! :D

I feel I should add a suitable Star Wars pun... A Sith in time saves nine [stormtroopers]? I'd have gotten you a deathstar, but it seems it was destroyed before I had the chance to wrap it up. At any rate, have a fantastic day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARTH!! :D I am super happy celebrating the day that you were given to us, because without you life would be much more sad :( So I'm glad we have you! Yay! :D I hope you have a totally awesome evil day of ruling the galaxy!
Happy birthday Darth! *gives cheek smooches!*
Happy Birthday Darth! Have lots of Jawa Juice!

As a birthday present I give you one captured Jedi!
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Rynh wrote:
"My favourite Star Trek character is Dark Vader."

I didn't even notice the Star Trek at first. Only the "Dark" part. XD
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Thankyou everyone for all of your birthday messages. Each one made me smile :D
Claine Moderator

Whoops, I'm late. Happy Birthday Darth, I hope you had a great one :D!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The Sith Lord's Birthday

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus