Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Ar'thriel (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

She walks back over to Mystery. "Alright, I have started on your requests.....give it a couple days. I will send a pidgey your way."
Darku (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

He walked over to the Litten. "That is called a window. It keeps wind out...and can keep anyone safe from the outside."
Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

Litten looked at Darku. "Well, I like this 'window.'" Then Litten looked back out the window.

He lays down underneath it.....giving out a small yawn

Litten scrached it's ear. Then it waved it's tail gingerly.

((Hello?))

Finding nothing better to do, he walked out to where the other fusions were, his tails swaying after him. Walking over to the water section, he watched Mithril swimming around. "I wonder if Mithril is lonely...."

Litten took a nap on the window seel

Many days have passed since their company has entered the building. Yawning some, he checked on the other fusions while his master have been busy making some new fusions. Her latest ones were fusions of bulbasaur and other pokemon. As well as the last one she had just finished was a fusion of Lugia and Ho Oh together. He sighs quietly as he sat down outside

Litten watched Darku from the window seel. I wonder why Ar'theil hasn't tryed making a fusion of my speices yet? he asked himself. Then Litten turned around and looked outside and saw a few Pidgey.

Walking back inside, he looked over to the Litten. "How have you liked this place? Everyone treating you kindly?"

Litten looked back at Darku. "Everyone execpt those grass type fusions. I swear, they seem to hate me to the extreme."

"Well....you are a weakness for them....I guess they don't want to get burned. Don't worry you are not the only one who they do not trust." He sits down

"Well, I'm still wondering, why hasn't Ar'threil made a Fuision of my speices yet?" Litten asked Darku. Then he looked towards the door to outside of the lab, then back at Darku.

((Hello?))

He looked over. "She has to get orders from customers for fusions. It is rare that she is allowed to create a fusion without orders." He licks his paw as he finished his sentence.

"Oh, ok," Litten said. Then he looked back out the window.

((It looks awesome! Great detail and description. At first, I thought you missed typed and it was supposed to be Littey (Litten Pidgey fuison.) until I looked at it. I love the fact that it's a fusion between a common starter Pokemon and a Legendary. Thanks for making that!

P.S Littey is a fusion I thought of, but I can't decide if it should be a Pidgey that has Litten traits (Fire type moves.) or if it should be a Litten with Pidgey colors and the ability to use some Flying type moves.))

//lol let me look through pics and I will figure it out.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus