Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Ar'thriel (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

She pets Darku's head, then watched as the Litten ran around till he found a windowsill. She chuckles softly as she looked over to Mystery. "Alright I got your fusion started. It should take a couple of days"
Mystery (played by Raven14)

Mystery nodded "thanks!" She said standing up "I can't wait I'll be back in a few moments Vulee I'm gonna head out and get a room from the inn" {ok master!} "Vul!" The small critter glanced to darku {yes I am! Of a Eevee and Vulpix!} She replied.
Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

Littten stared through the window. {Humans made this? It's soild, but see through!}
Darku (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

{Where were you fusioned at? I don't think our section hasn't done an eevee and vulpix} he sniffs the ground a little

//oh I wanna draw an eevee/Vulpix fusion

//ok that works!!

{We're I was fusioned at? Well it was a man who did very few fusions but I lived with him and two others however he died and then are human mystery found us!} She said happily {the man loved Pokemon and I'm sure he'd be proud of the people here!}

Litten pawed at the window. {It's pretty sturdy as well.}
Darku (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

His ears perked. {My master keeps talking about a professor pine.....although I have never met a professor pine before. But my master says that it had giving her this job. Maybe your man....met the professor pine?}

Vulee's ear twitched {it's a possibility!!} Vulee padded in a few circles then sat down {I wouldn't be surprised! To be honest I've felt a bit lonely since the man died.. but mystery is there for us!} The small critter smiled her tails swaying

Litten was still staring through the window. {This really is a cool object, whatever it's called.}

((Anyone still here?))

((Is anyone still here?))

//playing some gears of war four right now

((Ok.))

((Can anyone rp now?))

((Hello?))

//give everyone some time....they might be busy in real life

((I'm thinking about names for possible Litten Fusions. Also, I'm making something with the saw on my Swiss Army knife. What it is will not be told until completed, but it will take up RP time.))

//that is fine

((Can you RP now?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus