Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

He shut his book and leaned back in his chair
Brity didnt know who to talk to so she just sat her head on her desk with a sigh.
(I’m so sorry I’m late!! Also keep in mind William is around 17 rn)

William ran into the classroom late he studded “I-I’m sorry I’m late my parents-“ he stopped and just sighed and sat in the seat hoping the class wouldn’t stare for to long
Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

"You bored huh?" I say to Brity.
Brity nodded as she looked up at him. "Yeah."
William sighs and starts to drawl in his note book he frowns and keeps drawing first day and he was already off on a bad start

"You have any siblings?" I ask.

Antero rested his eyes, entering his own little world in his head. Completely ignoring others.
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

"Well alrighty then."
The tall girl would say, leaning back and reading for her bag. From it she produced a laptop, drawing tablet, and a stylus. She would open up the laptop, and open a drawing program with a half finished drawing of a dragon, and continue to work on it.

(looks like a lot of us are artists!)
Mikki (played by LillyBlack79)

Mikki watched them talk staying silent as always since Mikki never had friends.
He has never been social although He really wanted to be people never gave him the chance too. He glanced at the girl who came in late and the other guy... a lot of students were coming in late but yet again it's the first day of school so he couldn't blame them.
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie stood up and walked in front of the class, "Hullo people! I am Kylie and Im bored... so ye"

(Yep this happened)
Brity shook her head. "No. I dont." She said. "Hi Kylie!"

((I am IRL. A lot of the photos in my characters pages are one I drew.))

Mikki wrote:
Mikki watched them talk staying silent as always since Mikki never had friends.
He has never been social although He really wanted to be people never gave him the chance too. He glanced at the girl who came in late and the other guy... a lot of students were coming in late but yet again it's the first day of school so he couldn't blame them.

She would notice the boy from earlier, and pause her project to look back at him.
"Hey kid, you alright?"

Was still asleep. Waiting for the bell to ring
He looks up silently “hey...” he says quietly and calmly he looks around at other students they probably hated him already he told himself... he frowns and continued to drawl

(I love to drawl I’m bad at it though)
Mikki (played by LillyBlack79)

Mikki sighed leaning back on his chair before taking out his earbuds taking out his phone only to the check the time about to begin listening to his music he was interrupted by the girl who broke up the fight earlier...

" Um Y-eah... Im fine... T-Thanks.." He said shyly as always..

"Hello Kylie" I say trying to sound friendly.

Mikki wrote:
Mikki sighed leaning back on his chair before taking out his earbuds taking out his phone only to the check the time about to begin listening to his music he was interrupted by the girl who broke up the fight earlier...

" Um Y-eah... Im fine... T-Thanks.." He said shyly as always..

"Cool, sorry about that jock from before. He's just an idiot."
She would go on to say, placing the stylus on her dest and turning sideways in her chair to better face him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus