Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie sighed and closed her book she rested her head on the desk she sat at. She was bored, felt awkward, and lonely
Brity looked down as well. "O..Oh.."
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

(WHERE THE TEACHER?!)
(I will be the teacher I guess.)

(thanks brity!)
Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

(I can play the teacher)

"I-It's fine." Before I can say anything else, a middle aged man wearing a suit and glasses walks in. "Hello class, sorry I'm late." He set the case he had with him down. "Im your homeroom teacher for this year. The names Mr. Brooke"
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

((CLASS DISRUPTION))

Suddenly the door would fling open, and the same biker girl from before would storm in and take a seat in the back. She did;t say a word about it, but she did seem slightly upset.

(sorry brity, got there first. I started the sentence before you said you were the teacher)
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie watched as the girl sat down. Kylie sighed and rested her head back down

He turned around and looked at the biker girl, "Hey, why you so mad?" he asked smiling
(Okay.)

Brity stared at the wall as he explained himself. She sighed as she stared at the wall. "Ugh.." She said lightly. She sat her head on the desk.

Mr. Brooke looked over to the girl in bemusement. "Uhhhh" He said, obviously confused.

"I'm joining this class today." The senior would say, then turn to the boy who asked why she was mad. "My classmates are idiots."

"kids are dumb." he smiled and looked back
Brity heard as she called her class idiots. 'I'm in her..Oohh' she thought to herself as she raised her hand. "May I go to the bathroom!?" She asked a bit frustrated.

"Well, ok then" said Mr. Brooke before he started calling the names the register. Jonah turns to the girl. "Hey, your the girl who tried to break up that fight. Thanks for that"

She would just give a simple, short nod in reply.
Brity walked out of the class and to the restroom and stared in the mirror with a sigh. "Well. I'm killing myself. I don't need this right now. I..Bleh." She quickly took off her sweater and wrapped it around her waist. She walked back to the class and sat back down.

He continued to draw in his notebook, the evil looking man...

After Mr. Brooke finished taking the register he spoke out loud to the class. "Ok, you're free to do what you want until the bell rings."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus