Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Pink Agate

Pink Agate (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Yes,fusions. I know homeworld didn't like those....But we don't belong there,anyway.'' Pink replies, then looks at the bowls. ''Cotton candy,huh? Hmm...Uuuh....'' She looks back at the cave. ''Saphire, do we have any of that?'' She slightly shouts into the cave.

There's a slightly muffled metallic noise within, and then a bowl gets scooted gently towards Spess, though all that's visible from the darkness near it is an insect-like leg. Whatever connected to it stayed hidden. The bowl wasn't as glittery as the others, and was rather bland. It was decorated somewhat, but looked like it was just a cheap Halloween bowl at best. After moving the bowl, the leg disappears back into the cave.

''Thank you, Saphire.'' Pink says and looks at the bowl, which was filled with pretty much anything that was made of cotton candy. ''Hm...Interesting. Edible fabric, and not something humans use in clothes? That sounds..Nice...'' She picks up the bowl carefully, then faces Spess again. ''I don't really..Eat anything. I mean, it's not like we Gems have to. Green Tourmaline does, but candy apparently makes her hyper.''
Spessartine (played by FreeJayFly)

Listening intently to Pink Agate as she spoke, Spessartine's attention went briefly to this 'Saphire' that had pushed a bowl outside into view. Watching the leg retreat back into the cave, Spessartine seemed confused.

"Wait... that's... a Sapphire?" Spessartine asked, very clearly taken aback. "What... what happened to them? Are they... shapeshifted? Do Sapphires shapeshift? I thought they just saw possible futures. But... I guess all Gems shapeshift. Huh...."

Cautiously reaching out, Spessartine took up some of the cotton candy that had been provided.

"Ah..." Spessartine started, coming back to the conversation with Pink Agate. "Yeah, it's really weird. But the cotton candy melts so fast when it gets wet that it would be terrible to use as clothing!"

Bringing some of the cotton candy to her mouth, Spessartine happily started munching away on some while she listened more to Pink Agate. Taking a moment to finish up with whatever cotton candy she had in hand, Spessartine then said: "oh, yeah. I just like the way they taste! Humans have such interesting consumables on their planet! Styrofoam is also fun to eat. It just breaks away real easily and squeaks in your mouth as you chew it. I find it amusing!"

Noticing Spess' confused expression, Pink giggled a bit. She had never seen anyone react to glimpsing the fusion hidden in the cave. 'Saphire' could also heard be giggling, though it sounded more robotic.

"Sapphire exe, or Saphire, is a fusion. A blind Sapphire departed Homeworld long ago and met a robotic creature. Sapphire had an eye, but couldn't see her surroundings. She could only sense her surroundings. She managed to fuse to the robot, and that's what makes her odd." Pink explains.

"However! Rest assured she's still mostly a Sapphire in a sense she can see many futures. She probably forsaw a future where you saw her and ran off or something. Maybe later after this holiday she'd come out and meet you better.." Pink adds, trailing off slightly before returning Her attention to Spess.

"I've only tasted my glitter. And it tastes weird." She shuddered a bit. "So pretty much anything on this planet is edible, and cotton candy tastes delicious..While styrofoam cups are squeaky?" She asks.
Spessartine (played by FreeJayFly)

Spessartine raised her brow at this new information. She had heard about Gems fusing with other Gems outside their type to make new types, but she had never heard of Gems fusing with anything outside their kind like robotics, humans, or animals. It just seemed so... foreign and strange!

"Huh... that's really neat?" Spessartine was unsure. "Well, I don't really know the whole general aspect about fusing with anything other than another Gem, but... as long as it works out, I guess that's all that really should matter!"

The orange Gem continued stuffing her face with the cotton candy, bit by bit. The conversation with Pink Agate had been an interesting one to her. It certainly told her some new things about Gems -- in general and in the world that she was currently exploring and coming to terms with calling 'home' for now.

"Oh, I dunno about anything. Plastics are weird and not all that great. Aluminium foil is also a hit or miss. Sometimes it cuts the inside of my mouth, sometimes it doesn't. But yeah, cotton candy tastes pretty delicious to me, anyways. As for styrofoam, yeah! Squeaky and kind of flavourless, actually."

Pink giggles again. ''Well, to Saphire it's neat. Even though she looks rather...Odd. You saw just one of her front legs.'' She replies. She remembered how it went when she first met Saphire not too long after ending up at the cave. She was...Peculiar, indeed. Not something you'd easily forget, at best.

''It works out well! I can see whoever is outside without actually getting outside.'' Saphire mused from the darkness. ''And I don't have to risk scaring anyone by accident,too.'' She added. Evidently within rang of hearing, but otherwise unseen. Of course, of you squinted at the darkness just long enough you might see her outline..Somewhat.

Pink watched Spess eat the cotton candy, occasionally marveling the fact this Gem ate anything to begin with. She didn't really understand why Gems would eat human food....She figured it wasn't necessary so why do it? It seemed kinda pointless...Well, to her anyway.

''Hmm....So what do you think glitter should taste like? Would it make cotton candy taste any different than it usually does?'' Now she had a slightly mischievous grin on her face. That probably wasn't exactly a good thing.
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell)

Jerry Jay was always a bit of a wanderer, always going off of the beaten path once that path had been thoroughly explored. Even on a night like this, he found himself pulled by the lure of "what's over here?"

He happened upon a path of pumpkins along the beach. This looked interesting. He made his way down the mouth of the cave, adorned in his Zombie Elvis Presley outfit.

"Good gravy," he said, upon seeing the cave. "It's like one giant Jack O'lantern. This is freaking awesome!" There was no door to knock on or doorbell to ring, so all there was to do was run up and let himself be known.

"Trick or treat!" he called.

Pink Agate, one to be startled easily by anything and everything, jumped up with a shout. The bowl she held of cotton candy goes flying up into the air before it falls back down and covers the area in cottony candy goodness.

In the process, she had also hit a hidden button. The cave rumbled before a pink glittery ball shot up from the roof and exploded! Glitter rained down into everyone at the cave!

Then Pink composed herself and looked at Jerry Jay. With a blank stare she picks up the bowl of normal now glittery candy and faces him. "Hello...! You have a very amazing costume!" She exclaims.

Jerry stared in awe at all the glitter all around them. This was certainly not what he was expecting.

“Wow, this place is certainly festive!” he said. “I just saw a path made up of carved pumpkins, and I wanted to check this out and see what was going on around here. It looks like a blast so far.”

Pink nods. "I carved all the pumpkins myself! I heard this holiday required jack-o-lanterns so I even painted my home like one!" She says proudly, striking a pose.

She then shrugs. "It's a blast, but without actually blasting anything to bits.." Pink says, assuming the literal meaning. "So your here for candy, correct? Your my 3rd visitor."

"Oh! Right! Candy! Yes, please!"

Jerry just so happened to have a small, plastic grocery bag tucked away in a pocket in his costume and pulled it out. It didn't have much in it, but he was only getting started.

"I gotta say," said Jerry. "Your costume isn't half bad either."

Pink laughed nervously as she placed some candy into the bag. Did this...Did this person actually think...?

"Oh...This isn't...This isn't my costume. It's how I project myself! It's not a 'costume'..But I appreciate the compliment!" She said with a laugh.

"But I don't think im as scary as you are..." She added meekly.

"Just how you present--" Jerry blinked a couple of times, but he figured that being confused was just his typical state of being. "Whatever you say!" He held out the bag, but looked around the cave again. "So is this a private party, or can anyone join for a spell?"

He chuckled at himself. "Heh, I didn't mean for that to be a pun."

"I'm a Gem! Or rather, an alien from outer space." Pink states. "My appearance is just light..." As she also puts some not-glittery cotton Candy into the bag.

"Anyone can join! Though I'm not sure what spell that makes.." She says, looking confused.

Jerry stared at her. Nope. There was not a single ounce of comprehension in his brain.

"Well, okay then!" he said, perking up a bit. He stepped into the cave and looked around at all the glitter. "So who all's here? This looks like it could be fun."

''There was another one here like me, but she went somewhere...'' Pink says. ''Well, there's Saphire too. But she brought me the candy...'' She adds with a shrug. The glitter was everywhere. It pretty much would be nigh impossible to get rid of it if it got on you. Ridiculously shiny, it almost acted like a mirror. There was a few decorations inside. Not many lights, so it was all dimly lit but something was also in there..

A metallic noise echoes in the cave, and Jerry comes face-to-face with what looks like a mutant robotic scorpion staring him down curiously.

Jerry jumped and let out a yelp at the sight of the scorpion. "Oh wow!" he blurted. "That is a really, really good set piece there! I seriously thought it was real for a second!" He let out a nervous laugh, trying to calm himself down. This lady really got into the season.

''Oh! That's Saphire. She lives here too.'' Pink says with a mischievous smile. ''She loves to...Give a good scare.''

The metallic scorpion looks a little lost. ''Oh? I'm a set piece now?'' Their head tilted slightly as they moved around Jerry. Almost like a robot. Each step gave off a metallic rumble and they seemed to be balancing candy bowls on their back. They had no lights, except for their eyes. Indeed, this scorpion was real. Not some cheap decoration on discount.

Jerry blinked, then took a step back. "Oh. Okay then," he uttered, his voice spiking up. "I'm incredibly scared right now. Whatever you are, please do not kill and/or eat me, please. I need my alive right now. I'm using it."

Why was he talking to a giant scorpion? Why wasn't he running for the door right now?

Pink giggles even more, as Saphire continues circling Jerry until she gets bored and stops. ''She's not gonna kill or eat you! She's just curious about you....Maybe.'' Pink grinned even more. ''Are you scared enough that you'll run away screaming?'' She adds, seeming delighted at his terror. Some had said that's what this holiday was good for. Scaring people! And at long last she had found someone who was horrified of this place! It was perfect. And it made her feel good.

''Isn't being scared really sweet?'' Pink asked him.

"Well, I really wouldn't mind running away screaming right now," Jerry confessed. "I'm just worried that she might be faster than me and run me through with her tail. So... uh, way to go! You made this place freaking terrifying!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Pink Agate

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus