Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Pink Agate

Pink Agate (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

"It is nice to meet you and Spessartine,too. I am happy my decorations were able to be noticed by others considering the effort I spent to getting them ready." Pink says with another giggle. "As for how we're alive despite being made of light...Its hard light with mass. Our gems give us the necessary sustenance to live." She explains. "It's super complicated and I don't really understand it much either but candy must be good for it from what I've seen." Was added with a shrug.

"Dress weird means you get wear stuff like you do, Jerry? Which is why you mistook out usual outfit for costumes." Sapphire says. "Gems also have 'weird' clothes. But Diamonds are grander.." She says, sighing a bit.
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell)

“Yeah, That about covers it,” said Jerry. “So you keep talking about these sapphires and diamonds and what not. What exactly does all that mean? Do different gemstones mean different things or something?”

Pink sorta holds her hands together. "Gems have different ranks depending on what they are. Some are rarer than others, while others are common. But these ranks only apply to those who still live in space." She explains, as she gets a candy bowl and rummages in it a bit. She pulls out a candy shaped like a Diamond gemstone and looks at Sapphire.

"Diamonds are like Queen bees of this planet. They order those under them around like minions. They are sometimes scary, but elegant." Sapphire says, her calm demeanor unwavering. "However, they are giant..Tall and imposing. They would surely scare us all if we met one on Earth." She adds.

"Basically, you wouldn't want to meet them unless you know them...Me and Sapphire used to belong to Diamond." Pink says as she looks at the candy gemstone. It was clear, but made of hardened sugar.

“Wow, that’s pretty intense,” said Jerry. “So what happened? You used to belong to Diamond. What exactly did that mean?”

"My diamond was involved in an accident so I left her." Pink said, though with a weird expression hinting she wasn't exactly saying the truth. "Couldn't save her so I came to Earth." She added.

Sapphire gets a grim look. "My diamond wanted to break me because of my flaw." She stated plainly

“Wow,” said Jerry. “That’s really rough. Listen, I don’t mind hearing about this stuff, I really don’t, but if you feel like this is too painful to have to relive, I totally get it. You don’t have to talk about this stuff if you don’t want to.”

"Oh no, it's fine. It's nice to tell someone. Keeping it bottled away is usually worse." Pink remarks, then licks the sugary diamond candy out of curosity. It ended up being very sour, as she made a rather hilarious expression and tossed it at Sapphire.

Sapphire barely bothers to catch it as it donks her hair and shatters against the floor. "It's not painful to speak about it. I'm sure you've had your fare share of human disasters." She tells Jerry.

“Yeah,” said Jerry. “We have. Sometimes it’s painful, but other times, it’s just best to move on. Hey, listen. I’ve gotta go. There’s other stuff I gotta do tonight, but I’ll be back later, okay? We can talk more then.”

Pink nods. "Have a fun night!" She exclaims and waves. Sapphire fuses back to the robot and Saphire re-appears within the shadowy back of the cave. "Yes. Have a wonderful but safe Halloween trick'r'treat." Saphire says and waves quietly.

With that, Jerry officially left the cave. That was most certainly a strange encounter of some kind, but he knew he would never forget it.

This would not be the last time he would visit these strange “gems” if he could help it.

With Jerry gone from her cave, Pink sighed happily. It was nice to meet someone new, and to chat with them. She picked up another candy bowl and looked out from the cave.

She was ready for newcomers. She still had plenty of candy! And cotton candy, too.
Spessartine (played by FreeJayFly)

Spessartine was content with the silence, especially when the conversation came to be about the Diamonds. When the discussion came up, Spessartine's expression seemed to darken ever so slightly as she took a fistful of varying candies from her own stash and shoved them messily into her mouth -- as if to continue avoiding saying anything.

It was only when Jerry said his goodbyes that Spessartine rose a hand in turn and sputtered out a very un-elegant, "sfee yuh laytuh."

Crunching down the rest of the candies, Spessartine swallowed what she had and seemed a little more or less at a loss.

"You sure telling a random human about the Diamonds at all was such a good idea?" Spessartine asked. Her thoughts went back to the Diamond that she used to serve under as well, and her brow knit together with the horrid memories of her vile temper and brutish ways.

Pink shrugged a bit. She hadn't thought about it much. Sure it seemed dangerous, but it's not like she had exactly told the truth about what she had done to her Diamond. After all, no one would surely think or even believe for a moment that this tiny glitter terror had done much worse than told. She knew how Diamonds were, and she didn't like hers one bit either. But she figured maybe Spess would listen to the truth.

''He'll probably forget about it later. But what I said about my Diamond.....'' She grins slyly. ''There was no accident she was in. Nor did I leave because I couldn't help...'' She continues, as she shuffles her hand in the candy bowl nervously. ''Admitteley, what happened to her was done by my temper and tired ways of being orders around to watch bubbled Gems.'' She confessed. ''I didn't mean to do it. I didn't even know I could do it. In fact, I don't think it should have worked.'' She chortled.

''You see....'' Pink moves the candy in the bowl even more nervously. ''I....Kind of....May have accidentally....Made my diamond go poof......'' She almost said it really really quietly among the noises of candy being rustled.
Spessartine (played by FreeJayFly)

For a while, Spessartine was at a loss for words as she picked up her bag of treats and got it slung back over her shoulder. There was no telling on what she could have possibly said that would not have ended up in some form of altercation that would have just made the night more hassle than it was. While it was good to see that there were Gems that no longer abode by the rule of Diamonds, there was still concern about rogue Gems such as herself and others alike.

"I see..." Spessartine said, not really wanting too much expansion on what had already been discussed that night. Some things were just better off left to the past and unsaid. In this case, Spessartine felt that line of thinking would benefit her the most.

"Well... while I'd love to stay and chat more about that aspect, I think Rain and Moss are waiting for me. So... uh, it was really fun hanging out and stuff. It was neat to meet other Gems around the area," Spessartine said, getting herself separated from the cave's entrance.

Shimmering and having her form change, Spessartine took the shape of a large eagle. If she could have smiled, she would have, though she went with just giving Sapphire and Pink Agate a wink before taking up the bag of tied up goodies in her talons and beating her wings in order to take off.

"Catch you later!"

''Alright. Have a safe night!'' Pink says, and waves as Spess flies off. Saphire waves silently, too.

Soon the cave was silent, leaving the entrance empty save for Pink standing with a candy bowl waiting patiently for any newcomers yet again. She had hopefully at least made something of 'friends', though she wasn't quite sure if she'd ever see either again.

So now she just watched and waited from her cave, hoping she'd meet any new faces.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Pink Agate

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus