Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Pink Agate

Pink Agate (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Pink claps excitably. ''Well, no ones keeping you from running away! But Saphire won't chase you. She's not gonna harm you,either...'' She says, then sneaks up behind Jerry quietly.

''But I might be a terror too!'' She whispered loud enough for him to hear. She wanted to see his reaction, Would he be the first to flee? She had worked hard on making the place scary. Harder than anything. But surely a little scare like this would work out just as well as the decorations.

((i'm super tired tonight so i'm gonna go ahead and sleep. 'night!~ i'll be back in the morning))
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell)

Jerry stepped away from her and turned to face her. "Well! That would make things less fun, I guess," said Jerry. "I mean, that's the whole point of a haunted house, right? To get scared and stuff, and--" He looked at the scorpion again. "Okay, what is she, really? I don't have any clue, and she's still freaking me out."

((Sleep well!))

''She's a Gem like me, but is actually two beings who are sorta mashed together. Half of her is a robot, which is why she looks like that.'' Pink replies. ''It's a little difficult to explain, but basically if you stick two things together it makes something new!'' She adds. ''Saphire bought all the candy I give out and helped with setting up the bowls. She also picked out the pumpkins for me.''

Pink giggles. ''This is more like a haunted cave. But I didn't decorate anything else deeper inside.''

“W-what?” Jerry uttered. “Okay, okay. I’m really confused now. What exactly is going on? What’s this about gems and two things being one and robots and what?!”

((Forgive him. The Gems are an entirely new concept to him.))

Pink moves her bangs to reveal the gemstone where her other eye should be. "You know of gemstones, right? The shiny precious stones that you find in jewelery and the like. Humans like to use them to make fancy decorations or to use in costumes. Though costume jewelery is usually fake..." She remarks, snorting.

"Anyway, 'Gems' are sentient shapeshifting beings who have a gemstone somewhere on their body. Mines my other eye, as you can see I only have one normal eye." She points to her single pink eye. "Gems are also easily distinguished from a human. Because we are colored like our gem." She motions to herself. "I'm pink, just like my gem." She adds.

"Gems can 'fuse' to other Gems. And we don't require food, either. Saphire here is fused to a robot, and she can see the future! Well. She can predict what that future may hold. Sorta like a fortune teller.." Pink explains. "Gems are basically made out of light. Don't worry about it too much."

She 'winks', but it looked more like a blink.

(Pink loves explaining XD)

Jerry jumped again upon seeing the gem in her eye. "Daahhhahh... wait. You mean you're seriously not human?" His heart began racing again. "You're not wearing a costume... and that scorpion behind me is..." He turned around and looked at the metal arachnid. "Oh dear, I think I need to sit down for a moment."
Spessartine (played by FreeJayFly)

Spessartine had been about to reply to Pink Agate before a newcomer arrived and redirected the conversation. The bowl of cotton candy had been spiced up with apparent glitter, and Spess had simply just gone ahead to gathering up what had been tossed around. Looking to the newcomer and listening in on the conversation between the two of them, she took the cotton candy and munched on it as if some of the cotton candy had never even been sullied in the first place.

When the topic of Gems came up and Spessartine heard the explanation of it all to this human, Spessartine had balled up whatever cotton candy she had left in her possession and bit into it, making more of an audible 'crunch' as it was combined with glitter and dirt at that point. Munching on it for a moment, the orange Gem thought for a moment before swallowing.

"Some Gems also have other innate abilities that separate them from other Gems," Spessartine added, thinking about her analysis and element aspect manipulation. "Pink explained that Saphire can see different futures -- that's a thing that is common among only Sapphires among us. Then there are also Pearls that can project holograms and diagrams. Just as examples."

Pink flinches when she hears Spess slightly, but nods. "Saphire is part Sapphire, so she can see what the future may hold. It's usually something humans have trouble understanding, a bit." She giggled. "This other Gem is...Uuh...?" She looks at Spess. "Actually I don't think she ever told me her name." She admits. "I'm a Pink Agate. All I did was guard stuff...But I'm not exactly the 'perfect' one." She shrugged.

Saphire giggled. "Gems can look like humans, and we can mimic their behaviors. If im too scary, I can defuse." She said, smiling slightly as she scoots another bowl of cotton candy to Spess with her front leg.

"You can what?" asked Jerry. "Sapphires can what? No! No! Slow down! I'm not getting any of this! Who are you people? Where do you come from!? You're made of light? How can a living organism be made of--Why did I have to be born an idiot!?"

Pink starts to speak, but Saphire quiets her.

Saphire glows dimly, then scorpion disappears into a smaller Gem who had her bangs over her face. Standing beside her was a weird looking robot that looked like a monster.

"You aren't an idiot. Your just learning something that may be slightly overwhelming to most." The Sapphire, the smaller Gem, says calmly. "It is human nature to not understand us, and that is why we strive to understand them. There are many mysteries that even we do not know." She says, as she gets a sucker out from a bowl the robot holds. "As for where we are from..." She says. "I...Come from space."

Jerry blinked. "Wait, you mean you're aliens? Like, space aliens? From outer space? Not from earth? You're not, like... this isn't some kind of elaborate Halloween gimmick or anything?"

Pink giggles.

"Yes. Aliens. From far away distant planets." The Sapphire says, still calm. "We mean humans no harm, and we are learning their holidays. Like halloween." She states. "A holiday where you scare each other silly and collect candy." As she eats the sucker wrapper and all.

Jerry looked at her eat the candy improperly, then cracked a smile. "Well, congratulations!" he cheered. "You nearly scared the bowls out of me! Mission accomplished!"

He suddenly seemed to feel a lot more calm at this point, though he was still not at the same level of ease as he had started the night with. "I mean, I didn't mean to offend you guys or anything, but I never really believed in aliens before now... Um, s-sorry about that."

"It's understandable that you don't believe in us. Most also believe that we don't exist. It's kinda funny..." Pink remarks. "But also pretty neat. We're mysterious!" She adds laughing.

Sapphire smiles, too. "There is no offenses tooken, rest assured. You have learned we exist, and that is enough." As she eats another sucker, wrapper and all. "So how has your night went so far?" She asks him. She remained eerily calm, sounding almost monotone.
Spessartine (played by FreeJayFly)

It appears to take Spessartine a moment as she pops each individual finger into her mouth, taking any residue cotton candy from them. She seemed pretty intent, though spoke between each gathering of cotton candy bits: "I'm... Spessartine...."

“Oh! Right!” said Jerry. He stood upright, spun once, then have the girls a light bow. “The name’s Jerry Jay, at your service. I really wouldn’t mind learning more about you guys, if you don’t mind my sticking around for a while. My night was only moderately interesting until I stumbled on this place. This is turning out to be the best Halloween ever!”

''Well Spessartine and Jerry, I'm Pink Agate. An Agate who came to Earth a few years ago alongside a few others. Most call me Pink, of course. I excel in glitter-based healing along with minor annoying glitter fun.'' She gently bows. ''You are free to come and go as you please, I don't mind. I would love to learn more about this fun human holiday!'' She exclaimed.

''And I'm Sapphire.'' Sapphire bows daintily as she could. ''I came here with Pink. The robotic creature is my seeing eye guide. My flaw...I am blind. I can't see anything. I can only see the future, not the present that would guide me around.'' She says. The robot just meekly waves. ''......I don't really have a name.'' It says shrugging. ''Sapphire is all I really live for.''

“Well, it’s simultaneiously good and really confusing to meet you guys!” Jerry chirped. “All I can tell you about the holiday is that it takes its roots from an old Celtic ritual having to do with cleansing the world of evil spirits or something. These days it’s treated like a secular holiday and just an excuse to dress weird and eat lots of candy!”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Pink Agate

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus