Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"Lucky piece of shiet" He ripped the bottle out of Hunters hands And drank.

rolled 1d10 and got 9

"Well, me ain't goin down soon, just give up, or shall we make this a bit more interesting? I bet me bag of maker sand, you?" Dan blinked his eyes hard as the alcohol slided down his throat.
Hunter (played by DovakiinDemon56)

Hunter laughed, "that piece of shit?" Hunter pulled his Longsword and a pouch of gold from his pack, "I bet my sword, and 500 gold pieces," Hunter took a drink

rolled 1d10 and got 7

Hunter hiccuped, *Hic* Damn *Hic*

"Language, laddie. you don't want the god of Kim biting you. Does your sword have any magical powers?" Dan said and took a swig.

rolled 1d10 and got 2

The swig almost knocked the lenses out of Dans eyes "Holy shit! That was a strong swig. Am I alive still?" Dan said, then handing the bottle to Hunter. Dan almost went down went the ship on a daim, but the last piece of sober willpower was hanging for dear life.

Hunter doubled over laughing as Dan almost collapsed, "Wanna go once more mate, or you give up?" Hunter slashed a nearby table with his sword, the table burst into flames and eventually turned into a pile of burnt ash and cinders. Hunter took the bottle and took a swig

rolled 1d10 and got 6

Hunter started coughing viciously and said, "Shit, wrong pipe." He handed the bottle to Dan and said, "Give up, or wanna go once more?"

"I ain't out yet matey and also, me dammit, now we need a new table" Dan said and pulled a table in from the side, Then took the bottle and a swig.

rolled 1d10 and got 10

Holy crap, Hunter thought, This guy's not gonna stop. Hunter took the bottle and glanced at Dan, "You're a tough one mate, maybe I'll invite you on an adventure some time." Hunter took a swig

rolled 1d10 and got 2

"Ha, got ya by thy nats" Dan stood fresh as an eagle and strong as a bull, then handed the bottle to Hunter like he just had won the lottery.

Hunter gasped as he fell to the floor, His entire body contracting as the alcohol ad his body fought each other, he gagged as his body tried to escape his body, he took a knife and cut himself, the pain bringing him back to sobriety. "I almost lost there, you're up mate"

Dan took the bottle, it was empty "Look like this one is out. Now look at the power of maker sand" Dan took a pinch of the sand and sprikled it on the table. It began gathering, forming a bottle, it even filled itself. "Now you see the worth of the sand" He said and took a swig of the newly formed rum.

rolled 1d10 and got 10

"Strong as a bull, got the hardest liver in the universe. Your turn" He said and handed Hunter the bottle. The liquid had no effect on him, but for how long?

"How in the actual hell are you able to stomach this much?" Hunter sighed, "The die is rigged," he joked, taking a swig from the new bottle

rolled 1d10 and got 8

Hunter stomached this one a bit better, He noticed something. "This taste a helluva lot better than the original, where did ya get this?" Hunter asked

"The sand connects to the users mind, I just imagined me some good rum, and here we are" Then he he took another swig.

rolled 1d10 and got 8

Hunter laughed as the alcohol started sinking in, he grabbed the bottle and took another drink.

rolled 1d10 and got 4

"I can go on forever" Dan said, this one didn't land as well as the others, just a little bit harder. "Ya turn, buddeh" He handed the rum over.

Hunter winced as he spilled a bit of the drink on a wound on his chin, he chuckled a little, "Heard alcohol can disinfect some wounds, here's the bottle."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus