Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"Just use some hand cleaner next time, don't waste the booze" then the swig came.

rolled 1d10 and got 8

"Lady luck is on me side today, where were she at me last play of blackjack?" The booze had little effect but so much that were swerwing a little. "Ya turn".
Hunter (played by DovakiinDemon56)

"I got this"

"Ya givin' up, me lightweight of a buddy?"

Hunter took a swig from the bottle.

rolled 1d10 and got 2

Hunter felt the familiar pain again, "Oh shit." Hunter said as he doubled over again. He grabbed a knife and slashed his hand again. a blood drop hit the table and Hunter sighed. "Goddamnit, how the hell are you taking this shit down for so long, At least the booze is good."

Hunter handed the bottle to him, "if you can take this down again, you might be the god of booze"

"That were a close one, but I like the title "God Of Booze, then I can pray to meself. Now let me prove I'm the god" He said and took a swig.

rolled 1d10 and got 4

"Thy god ain't going down today, though it was a wee heavy one" Dan looked like he had been slapped across the face. But he were sober enough to hand over the bottle.

Hunter chuckled again, taking the bottle of booze, "Oh god of booze, let me be able to take this down." he said, jokingly bowing down to Dan.

rolled 1d10 and got 9

"I shall make no promises"

Hunter coughed a little, "oh thank you, god of booze, let me give you a donation to show my unending devotion" Hunter said, clearing razing him, He threw him a gold coin

"Thanks, but there ain't a need for that. The sand can destroy whole economies by itself" He flipped between his fingers, then took a swig.

rolled 1d10 and got 3

"Looks like the god almost went down, BUT NOT TODAY!" Dan yelled out in the room. The alcohol left a feeling of a gutpunch in his stomach. "Ya turn, and may I be with ya"

Hunter laughed, "Some god of booze." Hunter said, "Looks like your creations are forming a mutiny" Hunter grabbed the bottle and drank the rest of the bottle

rolled 1d10 and got 5

Hunter coughed viciously into the bottle but didn't collapse, "You're up Your Booziness"

Dan formed a new bottle, then pick it up and said "Ya better not be a backstabber, 'ight?" He said half-drunk poiting at the bottle. the took THE swig.

rolled 1d10 and got 1

Hunter laughed viciously as Dan blacked out, He stood on the table and addressed all the other patrons "Members of the bar, the god of booze has fallen to his own creation, all hail the fallen god!" Hunter had a gleam in his eye as he glanced down at Dan, he jumped down to Dan and use the sand to create smelling salts, he revived him. "You alright mate?"

"Aw shit" Dan said and felled down from the stool. "God down, god down, somebody bring the medamn medic!" he yelled out in the room, then he puked on the floor. "Cleaning crew to isle 3, we got a puker". This were the tragic ending of The Game Of Booze, and the god of booze.

"Were in the name of the queen am I, sir? and why do I smell like the gutters" Dan asked with a british accent, he had no memory of had happen just a few moments before.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus