Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

hmm I think Alexei should go next since he know the way and is leading
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

Got it!
iltheyn wrote:
Jal could use some of that clarity majikz

want Taff to cast a spell to let your charry speak?
@Beetlebelle I randomly felt kinda artsy and ended up drawing Atoli, I think its actually the first face I've drawn that wasn't terrible :p

Atoli
Beetlebelle

Deathmarch419 wrote:
@Beetlebelle I randomly felt kinda artsy and ended up drawing Atoli, I think its actually the first face I've drawn that wasn't terrible :p

Atoli

Ahhh! Yay!! Nice job!
I absolutely love it when people draw my characters, thanks for drawing her! <3
It was a pleasure! She's really grown on me throughout the rp so I thought I'd give it a shot :)
@Tus

I think it'd be too much a cop out for Taff to make him able to comprehend what the other folks are saying so soon. I only mentioned it earlier cause it might alter Taff's behavior towards him. xD
Beetlebelle

@Strawberry

I just saw the new art you posted for your new elf child, he's so cute! ;v; The hair is gorgeous and the cape is so cool!

Thank you! His clothing is literally 90% hand-me-downs from Iskra because she didn’t want him walking around in his dressy elf clothes from when Wyvern snatched him up.

She just kinda looked at her old clothes and was like “eh this is good.”
you guys are true artists!

love each and every drawing

Sorry for disappearing on yall, I got all caught up in the Mardi Gras festivities
Writing my response now :D
Totally understandable, Ive been super busy these last two weeks and next week I'm going on an overnight trip :)
Beetlebelle

I too have been busy T~T (I got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday and have been in a haze for the past two days)

Ouch! Doesn't sound fun at all, I'm not ready for my wisdom teeth to come in T-T
Beetlebelle

It was actually a very simple process on my end! I had heard horror stories about wisdom teeth extraction and all the expected pain to come with it, but it turned out to be so much better than I was expecting.

My wisdom teeth were compacted (meaning they were growing sideways rather than upwards like normal teeth), AND they had 'curly roots'... AND they were sitting right on top of a large nerve. But despite all that, the process was super easy on my end, I just got to fall asleep and wake up with them out. Honestly the worst part was getting a needle in my arm for the IV.

TLDR: Sorry if this is all TMI, I was just super impressed with how the whole thing went down and how good the doctor was. I hope if you have to get yours taken out, the process goes as easy as mine did.

Nah it’s not, it’s actually quite interesting! That’s crazy. When my mom got hers removed the doctor messed something up and it took 3 visits to fix it.
That sounds awful, I actually cant tell if I've gotten mine yet or not, I think I have but if so they're not bugging me haha.
Beetlebelle

Can I suggest we do a time skip to us getting to the bandit hideout?
hmm I'm cool with that if the others are, not much to rp in a days travel with a time limit

Sure, I’ll write it up as soon as I get home. It’s 1 AM and I’m currently grocery shopping

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus