Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

Beetlebelle

So sorry for the long wait, things have been hectic for me. x_x
Its totally understandable i'm in the same wagon
alright I'm free for today/morrow so I'll be posting soon
Beetlebelle

Yayy! Okay :)
Beetlebelle

Lol; Quintus calling Atoli being called 'Tiny'.. :P I'm sure she'll remember that.

Whos turn is it now? Tus?
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

It was my turn lol, I posted so all is good tho
Maybe we should make a loose turn order, just so anyone can check if they're not sure whether they should post or not? basically just to use as a reference
Beetlebelle

I'd be down for that! Whatever works for everyone. :)
@beetlebelle, I think it's either you or Iltheyn's turn
Beetlebelle

Posted!
Holding off for a bit, have a project to do now x_x Since Jal is absent atm, you guys can go on without me.
yeah it's crunch time now, I've got a lot of essay due dates coming up lol
Beetlebelle

Ahh, I know how that is. Good luck to both of you!

Honestly I’m just having a hard time dealing with being an adult now, so sorry for my absences 😅 This whole living alone thing is a lot harder than I was anticipating and lately I haven’t had much time to even draw or write my personal stories, let alone RP.
Beetlebelle

Dang, good luck Strawberry. Adulting is freaking rough.
I know what you mean, so much work to do man, luckily I have yet to move out so no need to worry about rent for me. Hopefully things will lighten up for us all :)

Beetlebelle, I’m actually crying at the new picture of Atoli I love her so much 😭😭
Beetlebelle

AHHH! I KNOW RIGHT?! I'm SO glad I was able to commission the artist (Starfleetrambo) to draw my angry bird child! I wish I had enough money to just pay everyone else to draw my characters for me... XD (Me whenever I look at it)

I have been putting off on finishing Atoli's reference sheet because I don't feel comfortable drawing humans/humanoids. I am almost done with it now though because it gave me so much more confidence in her look/design. TvT
Dropping in rq to say I concur about Atoli's doodle. Jal would want to protecc, likely to her chagrin.
aww :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus