Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

hope it isn't the talking back bossy boots knowitall kind of kid... "told ya..."

or the opposite totally don't care attitude, can't make me type of kid "whatever..."

lol I can picture it already, when are you having it started? will it be in a public forum? or PM?
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

Oh, the harpy is most definitely the talk back kind of kid. He’s really kind of odd, he calls Iskra “Ma” all the time even though she repeatedly yells about it and he’s kind of obsessed with Human men (hence his decision to be a man, despite harpies being female, according to most mythology at least), and he’s very. Independent. Sassy. Likes to steal things and hide them from the bandits. Likes to collect shiny things. Will not try to be slick when he takes your things. In fact he likes to brag about it.

When he took the elf prince, he just perched on the windowsill and asked the kid if he wanted to go on an adventure. And what 7 year old doesn’t like adventure. So he took him back to Iskra and asked her “Can we keep it?” Like the kid was a pet he just picked up from the streets. Meanwhile Iskra’s sweating trying to figure out how to get this prince back without losing her head. And she just ends up. Keeping him.

I’m probably going to make it a group RP, once I sort their designs and pages out. But the harpy boy may make his debut in this RP, just to mix the plot up a touch. Not too sure, I’m looking at a few different angles.
if you make it a group... count me in!

-- auto signs up already --

I think within Fantasy rogues + knights combination is one of my fav by far

Iskra is my preferred character from your list though, walking between right and evil

Iskra’s definitely had more development than any of my characters. Her initial design and personality were completely different, so I’m very pleased with who she’s developed into.
Beetlebelle

Omgosh, I love the harpy kid already. How did He and Iskra meet?

From how Iskra has initially handled Atoli it's clear that she saw non-human creatures as lesser beings / things to poach and sell. (Correct me if I'm wrong though!) Her development has grown so much!
I imagine her development has kinda looked like this
tumblr_nyrgq4uyIK1uewx7xo1_400.gif

Looking forward to seeing both of them around in the future!

The boy was kicked from his nest because he had begun to bind his chest up and it made him slow at flying because of his breathing, and Iskra found him passed out in the woods. Since he was a kid, Iskra didn’t feel right just leaving him there so she just brought him back to the den and he just ended up sticking around. Iskra doesn’t have the heart to kick him out and she’s mildly attached to him since he started calling her Mom (she lost her own child when she was about 17, fell off a horse).

She still is pretty biased when it comes to nonhumans, but she treats the harpy and the elf boys like they’re exceptions. She doesn’t mess with unicorns anymore though 😭😂

Lol that looks about right.
Y'know I was just thinking about a similar concept for a character, regarding the harpy boi.

And Iskra's in some serious trouble, now. If she makes too many woodland friends how is she gonna keep up her business in the black market? xD

She’s gonna have a whole nation out for her head after snatching the prince.

Well, another nation.

Lucky for her, some of her bandits don’t have the same morals, and she’s chill with turning a blind eye to shady business. She doesn’t partake much in the slaving business but Alexei does frequently.
Beetlebelle

Ooooh! Sounds like He and Atoli have a few things in common. I'd love to see how they react to one another. :3

PS: I did some artwork a while back as thanks for all the fun times. Just making sure you and iltheyn see it.
<3
maren_and_company_by_beetlebelle-dbyd9c8.png

Beetlebelle wrote:
Ooooh! Sounds like He and Atoli have a few things in common. I'd love to see how they react to one another. :3

PS: I did some artwork a while back as thanks for all the fun times. Just making sure you and iltheyn see it.
<3
maren_and_company_by_beetlebelle-dbyd9c8.png

OH MY GOD IM LITERALLY SCREAMING ITS BEAUTIFUL THE BEST TRIO.

I’m genuinely about to name the harpy boy Wyvern because 1; he wanted a new name and asked the bandits 2; they would all definitely pick something Iskra would have trouble pronouncing properly. He’s gonna be interesting to bring in.

Basing his feathers and patterns off of this lovely bird. Gonna be funny when someone actually stabs him one of these days ahahahha.

tumblr_mgvngh3Fy81rxyvj1o1_1280.jpg
Beetlebelle

Eeee! So glad you like it! <3

And that name is super cute, I could imagine a bunch of bandits picking a name like that. x)

Oh my gosh that's gonna be a pretty harpy child!! I already wanna draw him!
Saw the picture at work, and I gotta say it made my day.
Beetlebelle

Yay! I'm glad it did! Next time if I draw the trio I swear Amaury won't be hiding. >~>
Np. Amaury is kinda tricky to draw right, tbh. xD
Beetlebelle

Should I go, or does Jalsinter have something to say first?
Ah go right ahead.
Beetlebelle

A question for Tusitalia: How would Taff know about Quintus' past? It seemed a little random to me, could you add some explanation or further insight on how Taff would find out his past? Maybe he got a vision of his past, or something?

(I hope this question is fair, I was just confused when I read the latest post)
Good point let me develop further on that, extend my reply further to make it more in tune with IC
Jal could use some of that clarity majikz
Beetlebelle

Thanks for that, Tus!

And poor Jal, he totally could!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus