Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Meanwhile, the kids had gotten up again and began running around, being led by Kayla. "Where are we going?" Max says. "TO THE TOOOOOYS!!" Kayla says louder than she should've.
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack looked at where the screaming had come from and smiled at the kids
The two walked on by jack, and just glanced at him. They seemed to recognize him, but didn't believe that he was actually was jacksepticeye, ya know?
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

Hope shrugged and ran with them "TOYSSSS!!!!!" Light ran with her too

Kate lags behind the other kids. "Hey! Wait up!!"

"Runnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hope yelled back happily and ran with the kids. Light on the other hand waited for her
shay (played by Little_woof)

i burst through the doors screaming wears my pocky

Kate catches up with the others. Upon arriving at the toy section, they find it's been covered in space stickers.

"They're stickers. Cool!" Max grabs a sticker and sticks it to Drew's face, who attempts to get it off.
Collin The Collie (played anonymously)

I walk back into the building, deciding that the one game wasn't enough. I walked into the toy section, seeing the rainbow throw up that was the isle. My large tail helped me sort through the different Leto sets while also helping not hitting one of the children who I had to share the isle with.

"Hey!!!" She got many of the star stickers and covered her face. "Stickkerrrs!!!"

Gracie grabs a dress up dress and holds it up to Kayla. "Aw, look at you! You're a princess!" "Yuck!!" Kayla says, shoving it away as Gracie snickers. Kayla then grabs a small Lego set. "Hey, lookit! A helicopter!!"
Collin The Collie (played anonymously)

I saw the kid holding the set and thought that it'd be good for my niece. So, I went and grabbed one from the shelf, but when I kneeled down, my tail ended up getting all frizzled up and gently touched one of the kids.

Light here!" Hope said as she tossed her a sword "Sword fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" by this time, she had totally forgotten about everything and went along with the flow. They laughed as the foams swords touched each other.
Kairi Misheru Andaso (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kairi looked at the cameras to watch the customers

Jack walked around and hit someone saying "Sorry" In his Irish accent

Kairi notices a green haired dude, 'Who in the world is that?' She then realized it was Jacksepticeye. She tot up and ran to where she last saw him on th camera
Liliana (played by Gothic_Girl)

Liliana looked around and found some candy and got it for herself

Jack looked around nervously hoping no one would notice him he pulled his hood over his head and took one more glance around

Kairi saw him and ran towards and yelled, "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADIES!!" She noticed her coworkers glaring but she didnt care her idol was right in front of her

Jack spun around in surprise and slowly backed up "Um Hello" He says nervously

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus