Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack looks over his shoulder and sees Collin and quickly looks back at where he is going
Daron cheered as he stuck his hand in the tank, pulled a fish out of the tank, and ate it. Swallowed it whole. Oh my.

Serj just stood there, his jaw dropped.
Collin The Collie (played anonymously)

I noticed Jack looking at me and realized who he was. "Holy sheet, it's that Irish guy from YouTube." I thought to myself as I payed for the bags and threw it back into the kart and drifted to my car, putting the stuff into it.
Zack (played by DetectiveZack)

Zack finds some frozen pizza and starts wondering if he should get generic brand or name brand
Kairi Misheru Andaso (played by KylieWaterfall)

"S-sir you're not suppose to do that.. You know you're going to have to pay for the fish now.." Kairi stared at him
"I'll pay for it..." Serj spoke, watching daron down the fish. "Yeah, he's not quite normal..."

"I can tell.."
"Daron it's time to stop."

Daron then stopped.

"Okay good."

"You want anything to eat" Jack said to Luna who wasn't paying any attention

"Do you want to eat any of our other stuff here?" She chuckled
"Dunno what else do you think I could eat without dying?" Daron asked, looking at her.

"No thanks" She said.

"I meant that as a joke you cant eat anything else until you pay for the food or whatever.."
"hm..." Daron scratched his chin, and walked over to a shelf with toilet paper on it. Daron then just ate that too. Serj rolled his eyes.

"Really!?! You two are like the worst!" Kairi groaned
Daron laughed maniacally for a bit, then stopped suddenly. "Okay i'll stop now..."

"Anyway... I should be going back to work now.. have a good day.." She walked off feeling as if she meet those two before
The two nodded, and walked off in the other direction with a wave.

"Yo, did she seem familiar to you?" Daron asked Serj, looking up at him.

"Kinda..." Serj responded.

Kairi walked to the back noticing a lot of glitter everywhere, she wrinkled her nose and walked into the back. She sat on a box and pulled out her phone

Jack walked around a little bit lost

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus