Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Opportunity

Harry Pyae (played by BasilPiggles)

Harry raises an eyebrow, seeing how this guy was joking.
"Whoa, no, bro," He said rather quickly. "I, like, just woke up. You got any idea where I am?" Upon further inspection, Harry looks to be no older than a fresh teenager, perhaps thirteen.

Harry sniffles and casually chews on his thumb, hoping to avoid possible eye-contact with this man. "He probably doesn't even have eyes." He thought.
Vox (played by koobler)

Vox snorted, and laughed a bit. On his helmet, appeared big white letters: 'LOL'. He soon brushed it off though.

"Yup! You're at a cafe!" A finger reached up to tap where his chin supposedly was. A question mark now replaced the last image that was on his helmet.

"You lost or something?" The DJ inquired.
Rien Agrex (played by Votaxinor)

Rien looked towards the left of the angel to see the two guys.

"Oh! Yes I am... probably beyond the definition of lost right now. First minute I was messing with a spirit core and the next I was suddenly here." he quickly moved to the closest seat which was at table right behind Vox and Harry "You call this a cafe?" Rien looked around curiously.

"I can't recall what a cafe is but I can tell you..." He shifts his chair closer to the two. "that guy." he pointed at a big and burly guy near the entrance. "He's scary. Eating is sign of strength were I come from and he just ate a whole... What ever that is."

Rien paused then looked at Vox. "I hope I don't sound rude but who are you? Never seen a demon even remotely close to what you look like lights on face and all." He gestured with his hands as if to say: *all this*.

Harry sniffs again, resting his head on his left hand.
"I guess. Like, three seconds ago, I was sitting in a tree, minding my own business, and then, like, boom! I'm not!" Harry grumbles, looking quite displeased.

Harry peers over Vox's shoulder, smiling at the red-haired person sitting behind him. With little effort, he speaks over to him.
"Demon?" He asked himself out loud, looking back to Vox. "You're a demon? Whoa..." Without any confirmation, he now sees Vox in a whole new light. Harry stares longingly at Vox, mouth gaping and eyes curious.
Vox (played by koobler)

"Whoa, whoa!" Vox lifted up his hands, palms facing the teen with the cap. "First off, I'm a people person! Not a demon!"

Then he shifted his seat to turn and look at the young red haired man. "Second, that guy outside? I have no idea, man. You have a right to be scared! Third, I'm offended, cause this," He paused and used the same gesture the red haired man had previously used.

"Is my custom helm! I wear it everywhere! Even in the shower! Don't worry guys, it's waterproof!" He let out a sigh. "Man, everyone thinks I'm weird. I'm not weird."
Russell Star (played by SmackKam)

He got up and grabbed his book, then went and took a seat next to Vox"Hello!"he gave everyone a small wave

Rien blinked. "People person? You're a human? I'm with humans?" His eyes widened slightly and a pause over came him as the thought entered like a truck.

"I uh, uh huh..." He stiffened. "Well... That explains a few things at least." Rien's muscles loosened with the drifting of his voice. He slumped on the chair. How in the world did I get past him then?

"Well it's something new and interesting. I wouldn't call it weird because honestly if you've seen what I've seen... weird is a word left for those special things... very special." He shivered remembering the sight of one. "I was just curious is all."

He glanced at Russell "I take it your not a demon either? If this goes on I might feel like an extinct species in a day or so." He chuckled.

"No, im not. But I came over here to ask about your abilities..."he pulled a notebook out of his pocket
Vox (played by koobler)

Soon, Vox glanced around at the people sitting around him. From under his helmet, he grinned brightly.

"Wowie! Momma, I'm a celebrity! Not even a day!" He cheered. Then he looked at Russell. Looking him over in silence, he tapped his chin. "Maybe you could ask for an autograph first, little dude!"

"Im not little"he pulled his pen out and tapped the table"well, what is your ability?"
Vox (played by koobler)

Vox sighed a bit. "Don't you mean," He paused to change his voice to a more high-pitched tone. " 'Oh man, it's the Vox, can you sign my forehead?'"

Then he changed it back to his regular tone. "'Why of course, upstanding citizen who has a good taste in music, I shall sign your forehead!'" Soon, Vox reached behind him and rubbed his neck.

"But, uh, why are you asking me about this again?"

"Because I want to know"his tapping became impatient"I mean its not that hard to say what you can do, right?"

Rien took amusement in the miscommunication going on.

"Hey buddy" He waved at Russell. "If I told you mine I would be out of business! Once one is conscious of what I do I can't do it anymore. Well more like I can't do it to them anymore. I won't give a hint about it unless I know nobody is going to try kill me and that hasn't been proven yet." Rien smiled.

"Interesting"he took notes

Harry's attention shifts to Russell, looking to him with narrowed eyes.
"Hey, bro," He calmly said. "What's your deal? Coming over here, demanding us to, like, tell you what we can do." Harry's tone becomes a little aggressive, almost angry.

He looked up"I will show you mine, if I do will you tell me yours?"
Vox (played by koobler)

Vox nodded slowly at his words. "Honestly, it is kinda intrusive. Juuuuust a bit." He paused. "Actually, no, a lot. I'm sure maybe if you give us a name, and we can talk, so we can become friends and all that, maybe, just maybe, we can share secrets."

He turned to Vox"Im Russell"he held his hand out
Vox (played by koobler)

He perked up. "Now we're talking! Step one complete!" Vox took his hand and gave it a nice, firm shake. After letting it go, he pointed to himself.

"You can call me Vox!" The DJ cheerfully introduced.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Opportunity

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus