Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Opportunity

Depth-charge (played by matthew100)

(Can I join?)
Russell Star (played by SmackKam)

"Nice to meet you Vox"he took a note
Harry Pyae (played by BasilPiggles)

Harry watches the two introduce themselves to each other. Man, what weird people, being all friendly and social and whatnot. Harry looks down for a moment, rubbing his eyes with one hand.
"I'm Harry," He interrupted, using the same hand to add into the handshake. "But you can call me Harry." Harry smiles, firmly shaking the bundle of hands up and down.

((You would have to check out the other forum. There, the host will determine whether you may join or not.))
Vox (played by koobler)

"Hi Harry!" Vox said happily, waving to him. "I'm Vox!" He paused. "Whoopsie, I said that already. But it's fine, cause my name is pretty awesome. Like yours! But, Harry is sort of a boring name."
Rien Agrex (played by Votaxinor)

"Russell n Vox? Like a movie set for action I must say." Rien chuckled "My name is-" He paused trying to remember "You know I've had people use a pet name for so long that I- Oh! I remember. My name is Rien. Rien Agrex."

He then tilted his chair almost to the point of falling over while pointing towards harry. "Harry is a nice name! Has that" he clicked his tongue "ring to it? Who knows." Rien shrugged.

((Hey man I don't know if you can join. Seems like it's fairly open but I'd recommend bringing it up with the owner of this forum. If he/she says yes then sure I wouldn't mind another! Their name is DaBoisBackHome.

I feel like I'm so slow xD I took so much more time just to make 1 response while you guys are hammering away. Must be out of practice.))
((Yeah, you can join in))
The Hayes Family (played anonymously)

After everyone decides what food and drink they want, the Hayes children start talking to eachother, eventually leading to Drew and Kayla singing the Pokémon theme song. "I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST-" Drew starts loudly before Susan puts her hand on his mouth, being careful not to disturb Luke. "-LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!!" Kayla continues, causing Joseph to put his hand over her mouth. Gracie holds in laughter.
Yume turns to look at the direction of the singing. "Huh?"

He enters the cafe with his trident in hand. Once he enters, he points his trident at Vox. "You," he says in a deep growl.
Vox (played by koobler)

((whoa, wasn't expecting this lol))

Vox turned his attention to the threatening guy with the big trident. He tilted his head, clearly confused.

"Me?" He quizzed, pointing to himself.

Rien flailed and darted underneath the table that originally had his chair. "Get him man get him good!" Rien whispers to Vox as quitely as he could.

"Hey man, whats wrong? What dud he do?"he asked the gut with the trident

"It's not what he did, it's who he is. He's human and I want all human's dead one by one, and he's the next one on the list," he said to the blue haired man.

"Hey hey now!" Rien stuck his right hand out from the table and waved at the one with the trident "Isn't that a little harsh? I mean sure you have a kill list but do you really need to be carrying it out now? He poked his head out. "I mean I've never seen anything good come from something happening now. How about you wait, have a seat, eat what they eat."

Rien impulsively forced the man to come over to his table by temporarily taking control of his muscles. He hoped he wasn't too obvious as the source. "Ah no! No need to rush." Rien's face showed worry as he crawled out from underneath and looked the trident wielding man in the eyes. His grey eye every now and again reflecting a tint of light.

Harry's smile becomes slightly larger, looking to the odd blue man out of the corner of his eye. Harry's eyes change from his normal brown to a dark green in the literal blink of an eye. With his quite grim expression, his right hand reaches down to his waist, feeling for the slender chain wrapped around him. His voice is now slightly more monotone and mature.
"If it's a fight you want," He said rather low. "It's a fight you'll get." Harry is now staring directly at the blue man.

"No one is going to fight! I mean he hasn't actually done anything bad yet"
Vox (played by koobler)

"Wow, not even a day, and I already want to be killed! Cool!" Vox exclaimed, perking up. Then he looked at Harry. "Don't worry Har-Har, I'll be fine! I just need to get the hell out of dodge!"

"Hey now!" Rien almost wined. "Let's NOT get a brawl to start! Please?" His voice trailed off when he believed everybody stopped listening.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Opportunity

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus