Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Opportunity

Depth-charge (played by matthew100)

"Well, I guess it depends on how big the notebook is."
Russell Star (played by SmackKam)

"Normal size"

(IRL I've only filled up one book with stuff)

"Then that should be a lot
Harry Pyae (played by BasilPiggles)

Without a word, Harry takes a seat with a frown, his eyes returning to their normal brown. Dazed, he looks around and forms a small smile.
"Oh, are we all friends now? Nice." He said in a low yet happy tone. Harry lays his head on the table and traces random shapes with his left hand, sliding his nail around to scratch the table. This does not seem to concern him, so he decides to remain silent for now.
Rien Agrex (played by Votaxinor)

The hawk jumped up onto Rien's lap and he started petting it. "Soooo we're friends? I don't need to disarm anybody?" He inquired at both Russell, Harry and the blue man. "Great! Now I'm just gonna pet this fluff on my lap for a while if you don't mind."

"hey, i never said you two were my friends." as he points to the guy with red hair and the guy with the hat and bandanna."I'm just going to fight anybody, today."

Rien frowned. "Well that's a bit saddening now isn't it." He glanced at the paper the trident wielder had. "Well at least I'm not on a kill list either" Rien mumbled to himself then promptly poked the hawk with his nose.

"If you want to be my friend then do what the other two did."

((Happy thanksgiving guys? I know that I'm going to be at my parents home for it. : D))

((One question: Did this forum die? I hope I didn't ruin it for anybody.))
Vox (played by koobler)

((nah fam, you didn't ruin nothin'
too bad this is kinda dead though))
Harry Pyae (played by BasilPiggles)

((I've just been busy, yo. We could revive it but we would need a legit plotline.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Opportunity

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus