Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Opportunity

Logan Zack Weber (played anonymously)

((Dang, things got heated while I was gone.))
((The Blue guy at the beginning of this vid is what Logan sounds like.))

Seeing the sudden danger, Logan quickly got to his feet. He stepped between the blue man and the others, spreading his wings as if to shield the others. He grasped the hilt of one of his katanas, but didn't unsheathe it just yet.

"Leave this place. This is a place of peace, and violence will not be tolerated. By myself or the owners. I suggest you take you 'conquest' elsewhere, or the consequences will be severe."
He warned in a low, almost threatening tone.
Depth-charge (played by matthew100)

"the human race should pay for what they did," he said, his anger rising.

"It's all of us, against one of you. Do you really think this is a good choice? Now leave, before it's to late for you."

He continued in the same tone. His piercing grey eyes stared right into the eyes of the blue creature. They seemed to look straight into his blackened soul. At the same time his eyes seemed to have some sort of etherial glow to them as he did.
Rien Agrex (played by Votaxinor)

"Well I'm not one to fight. Usually I run away honestly." His grey eye turned white. "Though I was having the time of my life here. You know, not dying for once? So seeing that you're not going to sit and angel friend here is getting angry I might just intervene!" A hawk flew through the door and landed on Rien's head. He paused only to sigh minutes later. "Seriously? This is the CLOSEST non-humanoid organism?"
The Hayes Family (played anonymously)

"Susan, take Gracie and hide in the bathroom. I think that guy over there might be lookin' for a fight, and he seems to hate ordinary people. Please, I don't want you to end up getting hurt," Joseph says.

Susan ponders this for a bit. "Okay.. Gracie, we should go to the bathroom." They get up and go.
Vox (played by koobler)

For a while, The DJ was silent, watching the exchange between the winged guy and the blue guy.

Suddenly, Vox burst out into laughter as the hawk landed on Rien's head. "What the hell!? That's amazing! Can you speak to sharks too?"
Rien Agrex (played by Votaxinor)

Rien grew a bit nervous. "Yeah I guess you could say that." He flinched as one of the talons actually started to dig into him. "Well what do you say?" He hesitantly smiled feeling how lack luster the hawk was "This guy is digging into my head unintentionally... Imagine what he could do when he's actually trying!" Rien chimed with a shaky voice. He then crossed his arms and gave the best devious smile he could. Why me... Rien thought.
Harry Pyae (played by BasilPiggles)

Harry remains silent, taking another look around. He looks just as confused as he was minutes ago.
"Harry, where are we?" He says out loud, in a completely serious tone. No answer arises from his question.

Harry takes another look at the blue man whilst standing up from his seat.
"You!" He said rather loud, with a small gesture of his hand. "Are we gonna fight, or are you going to get your smurff-ass outta here?" As if a whole different person's, Harry's demenor comes off as quite rude and pushy. Harry eagerly awaits the blue man's answer.

"Actually, I'd like something to eat first, then we can fight. It doesn't really matter what I get as long as it doesn't have marine animal of any kind."
Russell Star (played by SmackKam)

"Alright"A sandwich floated through the window and dropped infront of the blue man"eat up"

"Thanks.You are now off the kill list," he says as he gets out a really long piece of paper. "Ah, here why are," as he erases the name.
Vox (played by koobler)

Vox whistles, impressed by the long piece of paper. But then he pauses.

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on. He gives you a sandwich, and gets a free pass? Wow! I should feed people more often!"

He hit Vox in the leg"Theres fish on it"he whispered to Vox
Vox (played by koobler)

"Ow!" Vox was about to ask what was up with kicking him like that, but he listened to him instead. Then he gave a nod in understanding.

"Okie-dokie!" He whispered back, giving an inconspicuous thumbs up.

"You know, I also have really good hearing," as he gets out a switchblade.

"Oh that sucks, guess you wont want this chicken sandwich"he took the sandwich and took a bite"Mmmm so good"
Vox (played by koobler)

"Dammit Russell! You've doomed us all!" Vox exclaimed, putting both hands on his helmet. "Now I'll never tell my mommy I love her!"

He glances at the sandwich in the blue-haired teen's hand. "Ooo! Can I have some?"

He ripped it in half and handed it to Vox"sure"

"You guys are d****," as he points at the both of them with the same hand as the switchblade.

((I'm so lost now.......))

Logan looked at them all in dismay. Here was a man threatening to kill someone, yet most of them were still as happy as ever. As if nothing was happening. This was plain madness in his mind.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Opportunity

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus