Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

"Vell... Pour see gasoline everywhere you can," he said and shot several roun into the ceiling, "Everybody out!" he ordered, "I am only destroying Vhat you do not need!" he said and the people rushed out the broken glass entrance.
Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Isis did what he ask, carefully not to get any on her or Doc.
Doc busted upen the vault and tossed three yellow grenades with a smiley faces on them inside and sealed the door again.
He then walked up the first flight of stairs and poured gasoline over the carpeted ground. When he came back down, he gently grabbed the matchbox from behind Isis' ear and grabbed a match then pressed the box into her hand. He lit it off the sharp beak of his gas mask and tossed it into the gasoline on the stairs.
"Light it up and zen Ve are gone," Dic said to her and waited near the entrance.

Isis nodded. She quickly set fire to the gasoline and ran to go meet up with Doc.
"A Wunderbar work of art," Doc sighed contently as he watched the skyscraper go up in flames. The wails of sirens could be heard approaching.
"Vell... Ve accomplished more zan I had hoped today... Vhat could you like to do Isis?"

"I'm not really an activities person." Isis smiled awkwardly.
"... Vell... Zat is not zee least bit helpful. Let us go and vork on my mind back at zee fortress," he suggested and started walking back towards their base, which now was surrounded by Nation Security forces. Doc walked through with little opposition and once he got to the main doors, he bowed to all the soldiers, "If you vill excuse me, I am going to eat lunch. Have a nice day," he said and procured a cup of steaming liquid seemingly from nowhere and threw it at the nearest officer, scalding his face and then ushered Isis inside.

Isis went inside, covering her ears when she heard the man Doc had scaled yelp.
"Now... My mind. Vhat vas it ve vere going to do?" he removed his gas mask and scratched the patchy skin on his chin, "Ah yes, mien memory... I vould like it repaired if you do not mind... Possibly my face as vell," he added as he looked at himself in a mirror of the rather elegant room they were in. It had two sofas and a large coffee table. The floors were concrete but it had a rather fancy rug beneath the table.

"I'll try my best." Isis sat on one of the couches.
Doc sat down next to her, setting Keera down between them and she curled up into a tight ball with her head on Isis' lap.
"Vhat do ve do first?"

"Well, I think I can try a memory charm and see if that works."
"Vell... It's not so much my forgetfulness zat has caused me to lose my memory..." he pulled a different folded up photo out of his jacket and showed it to her. It was a brain scan that would make a person with three brain tumors happy with what they had. An entire chunk of Doc's brain seemed to be missing and the rest of it was spotted with holes. It was a wonder he was still alive, but the missing part was what held his memories.

Isis studied the picture." I'm sorry to say thing but I'm not so good with regeneration spells."
"But you do healing magic? Correct? Can you not just do vhat you vould do vis injuries to mien brain?"

"If part of your brains missing, it needs to be regenerated back. Healing only heals external and internal wounds." Isis looked down, a little sad that she couldn't help.
"Vhat about all zee little holes?" he pointed to several of them on the picture.

"I might be able to heal them. I also happen to know a person that can help get the missing part of your brain back." Isis petted Keera's head softly and gently.
"Oh really... Zat vould be Wunderbar!" he chuckled and leaned Back.
Keera growled softly and pleasurably at Isis's touch.

"I might be able to summon the person if they'll let me." Isis smiled softly at Keera.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus