Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

"Your summoning abilities are impeccable," Doc smiled although it was a scary smile no matter if he wanted it to be or not.
Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Isis blushed." They're not that good. I still have a few areas I have to improve in."
"Regeneration being vun of zem. Alright, summon zis person. I vant my brain back."

"It'll take me a bit of time. This person doesn't really like me so it would take more energy from me."
"Vhy does he not like you?"

"I think the person said it was something to do with my father but since I don't know my father, I don't know what upset the person." Her ears drooped slightly when she mentioned her father.
He lightly pet her ears, "Aww... Summon him. I hunger for my brains to be back in place."

"I'll try." Isis closed her eyes. She chanted something under her breath. a small summoning circle appeared on the floor, but soon went away. Nothing had appeared when Isis opened her eyes.
"Hmm... Disappointing. Ve vill try again later."

Isis's ears drooped. She sighed as she looked down.
He lightly pet her head again, "I find your ears fascinating..." he mused and lightly grave one with his thumb and forefinger.

Isis relaxed, liking the feel of him petting her ears." How so?"
"I do not know..." he said quietly as he continued to stroke them, "Zee fact Zat you have zem but you are other wise human in appearance..."

"My mom was a regular human but I have no idea what my father is so I guess he's the one who gave me the ears." Isis sighed as old memories of her mother came to her.
He continued to lightly pet her, as if her wars had hypnotized his destroyed mind. They hadn't, but it seemed to be a similar effect.

One of Isis's ear twitched after a while. She had heard something but couldn't figure out what it was.
He didn't notice and continued tenderly stroking her.

Isis stopped herself from purring slightly, not wanting to embarrass herself.
Keera was still curled up snugly against Isis, snoring softly.
After a few more minutes, Doc shook his head as if clearing his thoughts and stopped petting her, "Zat vas... A long time," he commented and looked at his watch, which was broken but he had a good sense of time, "Zat vas... Sirty minutes."

"It was? Sorry I distracted you." Isis said, looking at Doc.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus