Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

"Sank you very much. Ven can Ve begin?"
Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

"I'll have to see if one of the creatures I can summon that could do that sort of thing."
"CN your healing magic not heal zee mind?"

"My healing magic is ment for physical damage, not mental damage." Isis looked at him.
"Zis makes sense," he nodded and then strapped his gas mask back on. "Come Isis, zere are cannons to fire and scheming to be done."

"Yes sir." Isis stood up.
"You are smart girl, no?" he said with a small glance at her, "You know how to strategize?"

"Well, I'll need to look on a map to estimate the distance. Then I'll probably send a creature to go and inspect it to see if there is a weak spot anywhere."
"Inspect Vhat?" he sounded confused, "I never told you Vhat Ve are strategizing against. But I am planning to take over zis world. As king, I vill need a queen. You vill do nicely."

Isis blinked. She didn't know what to say.
He waved off the thought as if nothing happened and rubbed the beak of his mask, "Now... I vill need an army... Do you have any idea on how to procure such a thing?"

"A number of creatures I can summon can create an army, I believe."
"Hmm... I vill need more zan just creatures Zat you can make... People vill eventually join us... If Ve become unstoppable..." he said softly as he walked, clearly thinking this plan of his would succeed.

Isis stayed silent as her ears twitched.
"I vill need to start by taking control of a government building... And holding hostages..." he said thoughtfully.

Isis listened carefully. Her ears twitched a few times out of habit.
(I have a new character that would work so much better for this RP DX)

Doc looked at her curiously then reached over and gently pet her ears in the same way he did Keera, a smile on his destroyed face.

(You can try to bring them in if you want)
Isis looked at him, letting him touch her ears. She sorta liked it but wasn't used to it.
(I'll see if I can)

Doc gently stroked her head and ears, the smooth leather gloves on his hands gliding over her hair.
"Yes... I do think you vill be a fine queen for zee king of madness..." he said and lightly pulled his hand away, "But now... We must create a plan."

Isis had blushed when he had stroked her hair but nodded when he said they needed a plan.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus