Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

"Here Ve are. Right here," he pointed at the ground below them. They were in the middle of a somewhat busy street with skyscrapers towering above them. Cars were honking at Doc but he paid them no mind as he gently took Keera from Isis, who whimpered a bit as she transitioned from warm body heat to the cold of Doc's jacket.
"How long vill zis take to construct?"
Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

"I might be able to summon a creature that can create a building in a few seconds." Isis said as she inspected the area around them.
"Wonderbar! I want a massive fortress both cannons everywhere!" he sounded a bit like a small child.

Isis bit her lip before closing her eyes. White energy appeared in front of her and began taking the shape of some kind of animal.
At seeing this, the people around them started running away, terrified of what they didn't know. Doc on the other hand watched eagerly, curious as to what kind of animal this would become.

The being took shape of a bird. It had sliver and gold feathers with brown eyes. It landed on Isis's shoulder as she whispered a quiet incantation.
"How vill Zat construct a fortress for me?" Doc asked, a bit disappointed.

The bird looked at Doc before it screeched and flew off Isis's shoulder. It flew into the sky as the ground rumbled. From the ground burst a fortress exactly where Doc wanted it.
"Wunderbar!!!!" Doc screamed like a small child and rushed inside, "Sank you very much wolf girl... Vhat is your name?"

"Isis." She was breathing heavily from the effort. The bird had used her energy to create the fortress so she was a tiny bit tired.
"Vell, Isis, into zee fortress Ve go!" he smiled behind his gasmask and pressed a button next to the giant doors, "Ah... Wunderbar!" he said as he walked in.

Isis followed him in. Her ears twitched as she listened for any sounds.
Once in, he was pleased to discover it was fully furnished and he plopped down into an arm chair.
"Can your magic help vith memory loss? Or insanity?"

"I'm not sure. I haven't tried anything like that before."
"Vell try for memory... I enjoy my insanity, but I no longer remember my name... Or anything about myself before zee war... Most importantly, I vant to know who zis is," he pulled a burnt photo out from one of his pockets and showed it to Isis.
On it was a picture of a tall blonde man with bright green eyes and a structured jaw line. In his arms was a beautiful brown haired woman with blue eyes and a curvy figure.
"I can't remember if zis jacket is mine or one Zat I found..."

Isis looked at the picture before looking at him." How did you forget?" Her ears twitched.
"Vell..." he said and took off his plague doctor styled gas mask, revealing the mutated thing that was his face.
His cheeks were all but gone, nothing but sinew and if you look at him from the side while his mout was open, you could see all the way through. His lips were completely gone and his nose was nothing but a bit of skin and cartilage. His eyes were sunken deep into his skull, the vivid green a stark contrast to his pale skin.
"You see, radiation does vonders for zee complexion and zee mind."

Isis didn't seem disgusted or anything as she looked at him." Wow. If it was that bad, how did you survive?"
"I don't know. I can't remember. It was very gradual though, zee decaying of my flesh. My mind melted very quickly if I do remember correctly.

Isis thought for a moment." I'll do the best I can for your memory."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus