Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

Keera (played by EonRising)

Her back twitched at Isis' touch and she wriggled a bit in hopes of getting the hand moving.
Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Isis rubbed Keera's back softly.
Keera (played by EonRising)

This made her bushy tail start wagging again and she let out a noise somewhat similar to a purr.

Isis smiled. Her ears twitched again, causing her to look around.
Doc returned two hours later, his gas mask in his hand.
"Zat was Wunderbar," he sighed happily.

Isis was dozing off when Doc came back. She looked at him and smiled." I guess that means you slept well."
"Yes... It bad very gute. Vhen you haven't slept in just under a decade, two hours of sleep does great things."

"That's good." She looked down at Keera.
The fox was now sleeping soundly, her back rising and falling with her breaths.
"She likes you," Doc commented and sat down next to Isis.

"I can tell. I was petting her while you were asleep." Isis looked at him.
"Is zere anything you can do about my face?" he asked rather suddenly, "It has just come to my attention Zat I am ugly. It is great for intimidation on zee masses, but not much else."

"I think I have a few spells that can help a little."
"Please use zem."

Isis nodded before closing her eyes and chanting under her breath. She lifted her hands so they weren't touching anything as they started to glow a bit." Do you mind if I touch your face?" Isis asked Doc.
"A better question vould be do you mind of you touch my face," he said and nodded his approval. His face really wasn't a face though, mostly just bits of skin over his skull and not much at that, what with his cheeks all but missing entirely and bits of skull showing on his scalp and forehead as well as his chin and temples.

"I don't really mind. I don't judge people on thier looks." Isis touched the area where his cheeks were supposed to be and concentrated. The skin slowly began appearing underneath her touch. Not painfully but enough so Doc could feel the change.
"Zis is going to be quite interesting..." Doc said as he felt his tissues and nerves reforming under her hands.

Isis smiled at his words but didn't open her eyes. She kept her focus on healing him. After the skin on the cheeks finished, Isis focused on healing the scars and his mouth, keeping her hands on his cheeks.
His whole face was really one big scar and it began to gradually heal, color returning to the skin as his lips returned to existence.

Isis kept healing him until there was barely no hint of a scar.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus