Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Isis yelped as a man threw her back into her cage." Stop trying to escape!" He yelled at her before shutting the cage door and locking it. He walked away from her cage to talk to another street vendor. Isis sat up in the middle of her cage, her black wolf ears drooping. It was her second escape attempt today and the man who was selling her was getting angry with her. Biting her lip to keep from weeping, Isis pulled at the collar around her neck. She knew it was pointless, but she just kept trying.
Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Isis yelped as a man threw her back into her cage." Stop trying to escape!" He yelled at her before shutting the cage door and locking it. He walked away from her cage to talk to another street vendor. Isis sat up in the middle of her cage, her black wolf ears drooping. It was her second escape attempt today and the man who was selling her was getting angry with her. Biting her lip to keep from weeping, Isis pulled at the collar around her neck. She knew it was pointless, but she just kept trying.
To say the least, Doc looked very out of place in his beaked gas mask and jacket, Keera, his pet fox, curled up in his arms and his assault rifle slung over his shoulder. He walked effortlessly through the crowd, pushing anyone and anything out of his way. He had seen the wolf girl try to escape and be thrown into the cage. He knew she was for sale. He wanted her.
"Mein friend? How much is zee volf girl?" he pointed at Isis.

The man looked at Isis." If it means me not having to deal with her, she's free." Isis was a little distracted from pulling at her collar to look up. Her ears twitched, hearing bits and pieces of the conversation.
"Ah, good. I have no monetary payments for you anyvays," he said and walked over to the cage, undid the lock and looked down at Isis, his vivid green eyes hidden by the red lenses of his gas mask. "Come vith me. You are mein now."

Isis looked up when she heard someone unlocking her cage. Swallowing, she got out of the cage and stood up. Her wolf ears twitched as she looked up at him with her blueish black eyes.
"Hmm..." Doc walked a circle around Isis then looked down at the fox cub in his arms. She was growling a bit, but not hostilely. "Yes, I sink so too..." Doc nodded then looked back at Isis and thrust Keera towards her, "Here, hold Keera. Do not drop her."

Isis quickly caught Keera and held her carefully and gently. She still didn't speak as she looked down at Keera.
Keera (played by EonRising)

The fox cub quickly decided she liked Isis and cuddled comfortably into the wolf girls hold as Doc walked ahead, expecting Isis to follow. Keera looked up and licked her carrier's chin, her bushy tail swaying below her.

Isis walked behind the man. She smiled down at the fox cub. Her wolf ears twitched, listening to the sounds around them.
"Ve will start by establishing a base of operations in zis area. Vhat is it you are good at doing, wolf girl?" Doc asked without turning to look at her
Keera cuddled against Isis' chest, enjoying the warmth of her body.

"White magic." Isis said in a small voice. She petted the fox's head softly and gently.
"And Zat is healing magic, correct?" he stroked the beak of his gasmask in thought, "Zat is of little use to me. Can you construct things? Or perform alchemy?"

"I can use healing spells, protection, restoration, and summoning spells. I can read alchemy but no one has ever taught me how to use alchemy." Isis looked at him.
"Hm... Can you summon a horde of construction vorkers? Or even better, an army of mechanical beasts?" he laughed but was being completely serious. Doc was clearly lacking on the sanity side of things.

"A few types of creatures that could build." Isis looked at the fox in her arms.
"I simply need labor for zee construction of a base," he said.
Keera licked Isis' chin and then rubbed her head against her neck.

Isis petted the fox's head softly." I'll help out the best I can."
Keera emitted a soft happy growl as she was pet and brought her tail up, curling into a tight ball in the wolf girls arms.
"Wunderbar!" Doc clapped his gloved hands together, "I vill tell you vhen we arrive at zee location."

Isis kept up from behind him. Her ears kept twitching as she listened to every little sound.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus