Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

He walked into a room that had a map on it, "Vell... We are already in zis city, so Ve bill take it over first," he said rather logically, surprising even for him, "How do you suggest Ve do that?"
Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Isis studied the map." We can try putting one half of our army on two sides of the city then try and take over."
"Vith an army Ve don't have? I say Ve do some miscellaneous acts... Of terrorism if you vill... Get people to join our army."

"That would work as well."
"I may be insane, but I know zat people hate government," he started walking away again, "Now... What should we do first?"

Isis thought hard." Maybe we should target somewhere here where goverment is strong." She followed him.
"Yes, yes... First we will need to cause chaos though... Ve vill need zee people to join our cause against zee government or else it vill not vork."

"Where do you think we should attack first?"
"we could start with vandalization of a public place Zat is government funded..."

"I haven't been in this city long enough to know any places." Isis looked at him.
"Right, right... You know... I don't even think I am from zis time period," he looked around, "I have seen nobody vith guns at all..." he said and lifted his which was hanging at his waist.

"I don't believe many people think they need to carry guns around."
"Insanity has its perks," he commented and stretched, "Vell, Ve have random acts of arson to commit," he said.

Isis nodded. She followed behind him, her ears still twitching from habit.
He looked around the fortress for a few minutes then hand Isis two gasoline cans and tucked a box of matches behind her ear, gently petting her as he did.

Her ears twitched when he petted them. She held the gasoline cans carefully.
"Oneward!" he called and marched into the city streets where people were giving horrified looks at the fortress that had just appeared. Doc started throwing yellow grenades that had smiley faces painted on them haphazardly into the crowd, making them scream and scatter.

Isis followed, her ears twitching at the screams.
"Ah, here Ve are!" Doc stood in front of what appeared I be te headquarters of a bank. Several armed guards ran out and raised their guns but he shot them all, one bullet to the head each without even looking at them.
"Zis is going to be wunderbar!" he laughed and shot down the glass doors then walked in.

Isis walked in behind him, her ears twitching.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New Master(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus