Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Omniversal Chaos (OPEN)

Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((I said NOPE.AVI, remember that))

((Yea...WHY IS THERE NO OPTION TO ACTUALLY DELETE POSTS))

((Feel free to find a spot to have her come in, EVERYONE is welcome. Also, you don't need to keep using his full alias to refer to him, Vastator or even just Vas is enough.))
Ditzy Doo (played by The_Ross)

((I wanna apologize for the delay in posting, I have a lot of stuff going on at the moment. I'm going home on leave friday, so I'll have more free time soon.))

((Almost. Once Blake gets back to the tower, then it'll be time...well, about. He'll have more than just one member of the Dark Ones to meet, after all.))

((Actually, I should probably take care of something.))

He just thought of something - he may well lose his new minion if he doesn't let Rashinnu know that the boy is no enemy. He immediately sent her a psychic message, to go ahead and nip this potential problem in the bud.

"Rashinnu, a human is headed towards the tower. Leave him be, he is no enemy. I may have a few suspicions of him due to how easy it was to talk him in to joining me, but I doubt he will be a traitor already. At any rate, you've told me of your hatred of humans, and I will not stress my warning enough - do NOT harm him."

Sighing a bit, he leaned back even more and attempted to relax.

"Now, Blake, before you leave for the tower, you must know this - the tower is two-hundred and fifty floors high, and every fiftieth floor has one of the other five you are looking for. Don't worry, there is an elevator for ease of travel for those unable to teleport. I'll open my personal portal, it lets out at the top floor, as you have had experience with. There, you will find the entrance to the quarters of my second-in-command. Knock on it and tell him I sent you. The same for every other one - you'll be able to tell their doors as they are specially decorated."

The black portal opens again, behind Blake.

(("flew out of her chamber towards the tower" Someone's forgetting her chamber is already in the tower XDDDDDDD))
Tenebris Dominorum (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((Been a while since this place got a post. Wonder what happened, I thought it was Katia's turn to post as Rashinnu.))

((I'd rather not sound rude, but the fail streak seems to be continuing, as Obscuro left right after the explosion happened. He's not even on the same floor as them now!))

((Also I'm going to assume you meant that she flew DOWN the stairs instead of up. The tower doesn't go any higher upwards!))

Cruentum and his repair squadron were hard at work already, quickly making progress on mending the giant portion of the tower that had been blown off. Interitia had crawled up and webbed the damaged areas together, as enough damage had been done that the tower could fall at any moment if left unattended. Obscuro floated a short distance away from it all to supervise the lower ranking gods, as to be sure that all was going well. Arrogantium also made his way up, which could be the most eye-catching thing for Rashinnu considering he's a massive eagle-monster with chimeran features about him. He was in charge of gathering the far-spread pieces of the tower, so they could be brought back, beaten back into shape and re-attached to the structure. None of them seemed to be terribly happy about it, however.
The Riaqu (played anonymously)

((Before anyone asks, no, none of those piles are in the academy (yet, anyways).))

((Another update, I've decided I'm not going to give this one up so easily. I'm putting this one on hiatus, so that I may finish up other RPs and projects involving my usual characters. That means until either the FFT one finishes or perhaps goes on break like this one is, and this also includes things I'm doing with Vas and crew on other sites.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Omniversal Chaos (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus