Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Omniversal Chaos (OPEN)

He glances from student to student, mentally counting them up in his head as he usually does, though there are normally more students. Disappearing students.. Strange shadows in the lab... That can't be good.. Some of my students are gone as well.. What's going on.. he couldn't help but wonder this, and nearly forgot to follow his students in. His lesson was all set up, though his students would at least be relieved that it wasn't another dissection. He stretched a little and began his class the normal way, telling everyone to quiet down and sit in their seats, explaining what they would learn, all of that. He's sure a few have already started to doodle in their notebooks, and gives a quiet sigh before he continues to teach. His eyes were somewhat tired, mostly just tired of all the normalcy that surrounds him. Same students, same students who have probably skipped --meaning Black*Star--, same lecture length. It's driving him crazy. He cracks his neck at some point, turning the screw again as he looks among his students to answer a question he had asked. "NO ONE knows what would happen if I used my Soul Wavelength to hit something metal?" he sighs with disappointment. "It would either shatter or dissolve, depending on how I alter my soul..." his eyes narrow with boredom. "Does anyone want me to test this?" a quick scowl crossed his face as he saw some bored-looking students passing a note. "Or would you rather talk behind my back?" he adjusted his glasses and angrily glares at the students. "I will dissect you" he menaced, and they drop the note and look down. He sighs.
After class was over he pulled the usual students back in for a bit of extra time studying, and afterwards sat back to take a break. Why is it always the same students... he lit a cigarette, staring at the ceiling.
The Riaqu (played anonymously)

At this time, the owners of the strange shadows finally made themselves known. Three large demonic beings that seemed to have been severely burned to the point that their skin as black and bleeding appeared, each with large voids in place of eyes with tiny points of violet light shining from within. Each had a large pair of wings that seemed to be heavily decayed, and black clouds spewed from their mouths when they opened them. Their heads were bedecked with horns, and furthering their disturbing appearances, all of them were completely naked. One of them appeared to be female, as well. The lead being closed a bit more distance to Stein than the others did, and made a sweeping bowing motion.

"This is the DWMA we've been sent to investigate, eh? A rather motley crowd here. I assume you're among the staff here."
He immediately grabs a scalpel from his pocket and stood, pointing the sharp edge towards these creatures. "Who are you?" he asked, in a very calm manner, though his head was now racing with thoughts. What are those things... his mind starts to file their information into memories, the smallest details even making it there. He kept staring at them, not wavering, his eyes hidden by the glint of his glasses. The scalpel shines silvery in the light as he pointed it at them, his other hand in a fist, this seems like some kind of stance, but it wasn't too hostile. He doesn't know if these things want to hurt his students, or if they have something against Shinigami-sama or what. He glanced at all of them, keeping his eyes mainly above the neck now, but he kept an eye out for anything suspicious. Hopefully they wouldn't attack him, though he is definitely in the mood to dissect something, and these things look like perfect specimens.
Nick was sitting up in a tree, his katana Reaper on his lap. He was stretched out like a black panther on his branch, surveying the world from his vantage point.
His senses were sharpened these days; stories of grisly murders had reached his ears, one of them hitting very close to home. His brother had been one of the stories in the paper and on the news.
He studied his katana blade silently, running a finger along the deadly steel and drawing a thin line of blood. He wanted to know what was going on so he could maybe do something about it... But what could he do? 100 pounds soaking wet wasn't exactly something that could take on an army.
That's what he thought, anyways.
The Riaqu (played anonymously)

"You could say that we are from nowhere at all. We are beings linked to the nothingness beyond the cosmos, the nothingness of which we serve. We come here on orders, sent to scout your universe for our master. We heard of this place during are stay in this world, and decided to investigate."

The leading thing's attention focused on the scalpel in Stein's hands. As a precaution, he nodded to the two behind him, and they manifested an axe and a shortsword, respectively. They still seemed to be waiting however, even backing up slightly. The leader manifested a weapon as well (not as in a being that can morph into a weapon, these are merely inanimate objects...which happened to channel Void power), a pair of spiked, black metal knuckles. But once again, there were no actual advances - they went to lengths to make it clear that these were mostly precautionary measures.

"So, now you know a bit of us. What of you?"
He slowly lowers the scalpel and carefully slips it into his coat pocket, taking a quick drag on his cigarette to let out a puff of smoke. "I am a part of the staff here, as you wondered... My name is Professor Franken Stein.. Why are you here?" the information he is willing to give doesn't seem like much, he's just not sure he likes what he had wished for. That wish came true too soon and with too much risk. His mind just keeps collecting data that they gave him, their weapons, their movements, everything was filed away into his mind and stored there for later use. He kept one hand in his pocket though, just in case something were to happen. I could really use Spirit-Senpai's help with this one.. he thought. Wishful thinking.
Rashinnu (played by Katia)

[Managed to come up with something}

Rashinnu calmly flew over Interitia and landed in front of the Goddess of Fear/Torment. She spread her wings and offered a avian bow before making her request. "Great one, might I ask for the honor of being your student in the art of torture? I vow to be a diligent student and willing to do almost anything you ask, the sole exception being to bring any kind of harm to my egg or chick when it hatches. I wish to be more effective in making my enemies wish they had never met me."

Rashinnu then waited for the answer, while also being ready to move in an hurry just in case. After all, dropping your guard in front of an evil goddess could very well be the last mistake you ever make.
Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((I think the future of this RP is in serious doubt as of now.

I've lost my drive for this one as time has gone by, the problem not helped by the fact that many previously involved have seemed to drop out of it all. I've no idea if this RP can even be completed by this point, even. I'll make one last push, starting with my next IC post...but if two weeks pass by and activity in this thread hasn't picked back up, then I shall declare it dead and gone.

Dear lord, it's turning into Shrouded In Darkness (my first-ever RP here, which met this very fate) all over again...))
Tenebris Dominorum (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

The giant, spider-shaped abomination against all natural law seemed to be slightly shocked at first, and remained quiet throughout Rashinnu's speech. She soon began to carefully consider whether or not this could be worth the trouble; after all, this goddess...thing doesn't like to have too much competition, and Vastator himself was an ample provider of such.

"I appreciate your choice of mentors, as there is no finer choice in this craft. However, I will need time to decide whether I should teach you or not. I'll have decided by tomorrow at the earliest, but do not count on it."

She crept along the ceiling back into the deep recesses of her own abode here in this tower, likely to continue her considerations.
Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((Another update, I've decided I'm not going to give this one up so easily. I'm putting this one on hiatus, so that I may finish up other RPs and projects involving my usual characters. That means until either the FFT one finishes or perhaps goes on break like this one is, and this also includes things I'm doing with Vas and crew on other sites.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Omniversal Chaos (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus