Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"Yes its my natural color...I like to hide it. But when my emotions are strong it changes back"
Adriatic (played by ImagineTheDragons)

He squinted. "How does that work?" Now he knew when to tell her emotions were up... This could come in handy. "So, it gets darker when your worked up?"

"Well yes. If I'm angry it goes to its full natural length style and color" ophelia smiled politely giving him the information
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

He listened to her full explanation of her hair, he felt rather bad now, and the atmosphere surrounding the table seemed awkward to him. Maybe he was thinking irrationally, but what he saw....was painful just for him to watch...he could not imagine what it would be like for her to live through it later on.

He did notice however, that despite his unwillingness to tell that she still held on to his side quite tightly. He being as he was, was both curious and content...for the time being.

Pearl burst into the room letter in her mouth as she crawled up Jonathan's lap to give the letter to ophelia. Once ophelia had the letter pearl happily curled up in Jonathan's lap purring

He pet the soft furred animal softly and contently as Ophelia busied herself with her letter.

"You've got a mail cat? What ever happened to owls?" Adriatic smirked, and kept a eye on the cat.

lia how is Hogwarts? Actually I don't care. I plan on messing with harry potters mind. Tell me how he reacts. I want to know what he looks like while so weak. lia dear try not to be a disappointment this year -father

"Father my ass" ophelia growled her hair unruly in curls down to her waist almost black in color "she gets the mail from the owlrey

Jonathan wasn’t sure about doing this but, he lifted one hand to move through Ophelia’s hair slowly. There was something beautiful in dark hair such as this, wether it was the way those unruly ebony curls caught the sunlight, or the way they framed her features like a curtain of black velvet around a polished opal.

Ophelia blushed but threw the letter on the table and leaner back in her chair her hair not changing back..."strange this spell has worked since I was 5"

"Hmm." He shifted on the floor a little bit. He was quite tall and took up a lot of room. "So you have a owl, too. What's the letter say?"

“I like it.”
Jonathan remarked quietly as he curled some hairs around one of his fingers.

"For me not to be a disappointment. What else would a father tell his daughter?" ophelia leaned her head on Jonathan's shoulder rubbing her kittens head

"Sounds like every father I've ever heard." He shrugged. "Honestly you could less with him, get good grades in things like Herbology, and flunk Potions."

"Actually I love potions" she felt blush rise across her face "like its my favorite subject"

Jonathan seemed distracted at the moment, oh but he was listening quite intently to every word spoken. He still thought the school should screen letters if it’s this easy for the dark lord to get letters in.

"I'm going to turn this in to Dumbledore. " she nudged the letter gently signaling that she was turning her own father in

Adriatic shrugged. "Just saying, you could mess the heck outta him."

"That was him asking me to be a deatheater...."

She shrugged. "You're missing out on the opportunity if a lifetime here."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus