Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

His arm wrapped around her shoulder to grip her tightly, burying his face in the top of her head.
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

Ophelia relaxed in Jonathan's hold not caring about the whispers "right fortune telling my turn" she brought the crystal ball over and looked in it. "Well Jonathan you are gonna get a girlfriend. She looks pretty"
Adriatic (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Adriatic snorted, and rolled his eyes. "I suppose I'm reading my own fortune, then?"

"Something unexpected comes your way Adriatic. Blaise you get something you have wanted for a while. Adriatic it's your turn to tell our fortunes"

He slid the crystal ball in front of himself. It took a while, but he finally saw something. A silhouette. He thought it was Ophelia maybe, upon closer inspection she was missing her left shoe. "Riddle, you're gonna loose your shoe."

Next he saw the twins, they seemed to be fine. Until he saw some small animal dancing in between their feet. He had no idea what that was supposed to be at all.

And lastly was Blaise, which Adriatic could not tell what was going on at all.
"Are you not going to predict my future Addy? Or am I destined to be mysterious to the masses?" He smirked at the notion.

"Its all blurry, I can't tell." He shrugged, and passed the ball to Blaise.
Blaise gladly accepted the ball, "So who wants their future predicted first?"

"You can read mine first" ophelia shrugged with a small smile. She leaned against Jonathan still petting her cat
Blaise put his hands on the ball and peered inside. He saw a black amorphous shape writhing in the centre, slowly turning into a man adorned with black robes and a monstrous-looking face. At his feet was a woman that he could not fully see, clearly in some pain.

Blaise looked up, "Well your dad seems to have badly hurt some girl, or will do. No big surprise there."

"What does that have to do with me...?" her confusion was clear as day

"It means stay away from daddy." Adriatic said, with a frown.

"I have...I always have. He doesn't even come to the manor on my birthday." ophelia fiddled quietly with her cat's ear

"And what about your mother?" He asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"She is in Azkaban"

“From what I’ve heard, that may not entirely be the case anymore.”
Jonathan muttered as he petted the cat resting in his lap.
“Last night I was reading a copy of the daily prophet from just before school started...apparently there was a mass breakout at Azkaban early in the summer.”

((Hope I got the right book there))

"Hmm. Delightful." He said. "I'm not up to date on the prisoners here. What'd she do?"

Catherine wrote:
((Hope I got the right book there))

((Yeah, you're good.))

"She's out?" Ophelia froze her magic sparking around her tensing the energy in the room

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus